Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Navy Seal, my goal in the future.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys. I just want to share this great news with you all. I just found the goal in my life.

I have just seen a documentary on the Navy Seals(Discovery Channel) and guess what, yes, my goal in life is to be a SEAL and go for war. People might think that I'm crazy, nuts, mad or whatsoever but this is the truth and I will join the Navy Seals.

I'm living in Singapore and you must be wondering how the heck would I join the seals. I'm still studying at a college and after my studies, which is 3 years later, I will migrate to the USA. I need opinions of where to stay and which state is good and cool from you guys though. Post it here :)

More about Navy Seals

I have been searching for infos about the navy seals and I have been very keen to know more about it. I am happy with the goal that I have just found.

I have heard that in the training of a Navy Seal is very tough. Hell Weeks, BUD Training and many more evolutions.

Some of their training is to endure cold while in the sea at night, wearing only a shirt and a short, running average 4 miles in less then 32 minutes, boat crew exercise and much more.

Oh by the way, at Hell Week, trainees will be facing at least 96 hours of sleep deprivations, hungriness, coldness and aching. But only thing more miserable than being cold and wet, is being cold and wet in the dark.

Many people dropped out because of these excessive or you can say extreme trainings.

All that is what I would like to share with you people. :)
I'm really glad that I found my goal.

If you have any more infos about Navy Seals, do post it here, and share it with us!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Of course singapore would have a navy... it's in Japan lmao you know the island, completely surounded by water... xD.

Anyway he wants to migrate to US then go for it. ^^

Reaction score
Of course singapore would have a navy... it's in Japan lmao you know the island, completely surounded by water... xD.

Anyway he wants to migrate to US then go for it. ^^

Yeah because every island has a navy :p

I don't understand the appeal of joining an army. Do you want to be a murder or something? Why not try get something more technically minded, seals seem more for people who don't like to think. Try get into a support branch like the engineering groups. Sure it would be alot more fun!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My point was more of the geographical features of Japan being surrounded by water...

I mean the country is basicly protected by a wall of ocean from everyone else, It would only make sense for it to have an awesome navy.

Japan + Navy + Ocean = Wow.

Reaction score
Yeah because every island has a navy :p

I don't understand the appeal of joining an army. Do you want to be a murder or something? Why not try get something more technically minded, seals seem more for people who don't like to think. Try get into a support branch like the engineering groups. Sure it would be alot more fun!

one of my friends who's a marine said, "I have more sympathy for killing animals than humans"
I agree that you should use the army for non-conventional means (like joining a branch that doesn't involve violence)

Reaction score
I had this same fantasy once... when i was 11 and had just watched a documentory on the SAS......

Sadly i grew up and realized that i couldnt be arsed :D

England + navy + ocean = meh.... better than most but not the best by far :(...... We did just order two full sized aircraft carriers tho! A few years down the line and we will be back in there!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I had this same fantasy once... when i was 11 and had just watched a documentory on the SAS......

Sadly i grew up and realized that i couldnt be arsed :D

Have had a lot of those in the years :D To bad everyone ends the same ^^

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Reminds me of back then when I wanted to join power rangers.
Was good time ;)

Btw goodluck with your goal!

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Continuing from the previous post...

... and this all is for what? To help big-heads solve whose penis is biggest when they've agreed neither has a brain?

I don't think what you want from life is to be a Navy Seal. I think you'd like to be known as the tough guy that Navy Seal represents to you.

The only good reasons to join the army IMO are if you feel that 1) you must help your country solve big issues 2) solving issues by killing people is alright 3) you have a greater right to live than another human being. Or alternatively, of course, 4) your country forces you to. I fulfill only (4) and unfortunately did go to army, but if there was war on the way I wouldn't rise the gun. Has there ever been a war that wasn't motivated by greed for riches or wealth of kind? I want no part in supporting mass murder on such basis.

Wasn't it said that War has no winners. Sounds like a stupid game to play to me. :no:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Good luck with the carrer in the Navy Seals.

I had a dream, But i can't remember it.

Reaction score
For those who don't understand, Singapore has a compulsory Army service which must be completed by every male once they reach 18. So he will already be put through those tests, have to do basically the same things every day, and build himself up to be fitter. My thoughts are do your national service first, if you like it then you can continue on doing that.

CoD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A good state to go would probably be Maryland or Virginia. I say these two because in Annapolis, Maryland is the Naval Academy. ;o
Best in the nation, perhaps the world.
a link to there official site is (not ment to spam)
Ever heard of west point? etc. just like that.
I grew up in maryland, about a half hour from the academy, and believe me, it's probably a one in a life time chance to go.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I feel good sharing with you all :D

Well, I guess this isn't a fantasy for me. I'm really serious about joining the seals.
Thats my main goal in life. Going to war is a event that you cannot run away when you are in the seal. In the US, they have all the most advance multi-million equipments, so I guess when seals go for mission on enemy grounds, they greatly reduced the percentage of getting KIA.

A good state to go would probably be Maryland or Virginia. I say these two because in Annapolis, Maryland is the Naval Academy. ;o
Best in the nation, perhaps the world.
a link to there official site is United States Naval Academy - Home Page (not ment to spam)
Ever heard of west point? etc. just like that.
I grew up in maryland, about a half hour from the academy, and believe me, it's probably a one in a life time chance to go.

Yeah, I might consider on moving to Maryland. I have heard that most of them joined Navy Seals after the Navy Academy.

@Negata
Hm. Joining the Navy Seal is a goal in my life. I agree that at war, we put our lives at stake. I just want to do something good to the world. But if we don't kill our enemy, they kill us. If we do not approach them, they approach us killing more people. eg: Toxic bomb, poison gases, sucide bombing, 9-11 etc.

@Rishwin
Next year, its my National Service. I will migrate to US after that. I have a buddy who is following me to the US too he have the same goal as mine. :)

@Stryder
Why is New York terrible? :|

Can anyone else tell me which other state is good to live in and cool?
Or do you guys have any other idea of what life is like at training? The training seems to be the most enjoyable and memorable experience on being a seal. :D

Back