Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pets.. Things that keep us sane.. (animal lovers only)

Reaction score
Wanted to try and start a thread since I started lurking back at rage zone again out of curiosity to show off our furry friends, especially during this sh!te time we are going through at the moment with what’s going on in the world.. They bring us mad comfort and love..

Grenadier - Pets.. Things that keep us sane.. (animal lovers only) - RaGEZONE Forums

Grenadier - Pets.. Things that keep us sane.. (animal lovers only) - RaGEZONE Forums

Bella is a character and can eat her way though anything.. literally [emoji23]

There’s champagne Aswell who I have had since I was about 14/15 I’m 25 now and she’s struggling with a heart condition but she’s made of Steel and hopefully has a couple more years left with us, she will be 14 next year, her mum passed a couple of years ago they were both very close as she was the smallest of the litter so we kept her..

Cham and her mum, ruby..

Also have a cat called Demi for the last five years who keeps herself to herself [emoji23]

Come on then animal lovers (if any) and show off your furr baby’s.. They are as good as people in my eyes…

Back