Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Picture Album

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ya me ... REAL tril :p no foneys that ive left my accounts to :p :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
J

Jewel

me pretending my fingers can walk up the stairs :rolleyes:
i'm a bit pathetic really....*sigh* oh well.... it was funny at the time..... ~J~

Attachments

Reaction score
damn jewel you do scrub up well :)

ok ppl i got a few pics of me taken today at me mates house cos i still dont have a digi cam lol we used his webcam, i did an Exclamatio pose :)

the rest r just me stting at the pc click capture lol i got my dimples in em all too :(

[edit] forgot to say i havent slept this weekend so im not at my best lol. its the australians fault for having a bad time zone

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is me! I know everyone has now probably stopped posting here but i only just found the Thread!

Believe it or not this me at my best :cry:

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dundundun, finally posting a pic, only pic i ave atm sowwy ppls, its scanned in :p damn right, just whooped out my .. wallet and scanned some things i had in it, teh picture and teh id wif teh same picture

soz bout teh quality, who buys a new scanner neways, never used :p scanners quite very old...

me digi cam lost somewhere in uk, and other in iceland o_O

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
This is all 3 players of RageFire which got the Char to who it was! me ma bro and ma m8

Attachments

Back