Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RageZone

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello there,

I couldn’t help but to think of this brilliant idea that no one has totally, and I mean totally nobody as thought of, it’s so crazy that you wouldn’t have thought of it, and therefore I wouldn’t have thought of it and so I did.

I would like to say that before I mind blow everyone with such an absurd theory that you prepare yourselves, grab the closest drink you’ve got and I don’t mean orange juice or your squishy little huggy wuggy blankets, and don’t forget the popcorn. The popcorn is extremely important. I’ve been wanting to bring to everyone’s attention the true reason behind the name of this FoRuM, and it’s gonna blow you away to the point of where you’ll have a Frankenstein hair style or until you look like you’ve got touched a plug socket with a metal knife at least with.

so down to the true business after my in-depth explorations throughout the jungles of threads and swamps of topics, and I did encounter some giant scary bugs that we’re inside the code posts but still, that’s where I noticed loads of bug catchers running around with pink cute nets.

Then there It was, in front of me. I couldn’t believe it. It was a large, gold, glowing... oh yeah bacon tastes nice.

right... the tooth fairy isn’t real lads sorry to disappoint.

so the theory behind raGeZonE, it’s true that it’s where people rage a lot, and you’re all welcome.

do post your theories below.

p.s, I met Santa and you didn’t.

Staff member
Reaction score
You're an angel, thanks almighty one.

Bradley - RageZone - RaGEZONE Forums

Back