Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Regarding personal slander of MentaL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would say that he can do the same to them on what they did to him that would be an idea though, although he can also take full responsibilities and not lower to their Korean Level which currently is low i prefer the last one.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh well what can you do...they Will behave as they like

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Calas as suggestion i wouldn't lower to their level they are trying to mess things up but the way to solve it is just maybe to ignore it due the fact that this is something that they want and if you're going to keep making a deal out of it then they will keep going so i would suggest not lowering himself to their level.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Indeed Dan because the Forum and the normal RageZONE websites has allot of daily visitors which will make more people read it and give their opinion about it which would be: ''What the actual Ragezone! , how can they be such dicks for Korean people''

Good luck

Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
I hope he gets so sortnof punishment because what he did was not right and companys Shouldn't act like this.

Or maybe they will see him as a hero.
Nothing much can be done at the moment, except waiting for a responce.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well to be honest Shoelace and others who are currently replying on this post:

I think and that's my opinion that the Korean developers should take their words back their treatments and the things that they have been posting on Facebook and now even on RageZONE really gave us the right start of getting the person fired due his treatments and their weak and hateful words against Dan and against the whole community of Ragezone

- Min Communications You're currently having alot of problems and this shall not end.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The real question is are you first going to duck his wife and eat his babies, eat his babies then duck his wife, or duck his wife WHILE eating his babies?

Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
The real question is are you first going to duck his wife and eat his babies, eat his babies then duck his wife, or duck his wife WHILE eating his babies?

Thats a hard one!
But would you really duck someone who've fucked a guy like that?

Last edited:
change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you please release some really derpy photos of yourself? Troll him! Sit on a bunch of soda cans and title the picture Daniel "Soda King" MentaL. Do the same with a shitload of random items. Buy 50 toothbrushes, throw them on your bed and roll around on them and title that pic Daniel "Toothbrush King" MentaL. Keep repeating (although you may go broke from buying such high quantities of random items).

Or if you're not in the mood for games and would rather just end it, you can always take some of RZ's profits and donate to the North Korean reunification effort. That should teach that motherlover to appreciate the free speech he is abusing...

Thats a hard one!
But would you really duck someone who've fucked a guy like that?

After looking at his face, I must say touche.

Those babies must be tasty tho he can try them in different dishes. General Tso's baby, Sweet and Sour baby, the possibilities are endless!

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's quite amazing the things your mind can do when trapped in a library...well everything except the Ducking paper it's supposed to be doing in the first place!

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The average length of a Korean man's penis is just under 4 inches. Probably explains why the best this guy can do is get your YouTube account closed and try and label you as a drug dealer!

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What is the average depth of their women's vaginas? Is it less, just like their eyes?

Wow how racist. We are all going to hell. Especially you Heyjewla.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Somebody allways takes care of the entertainment. Now it's the guys from Ran online. Hm.. Weed King.. do they pay any royalties to you MentaL ? I don't think so. In this case get their attention and rename the Ran Online section into Weed Online ;)

Seriously, i can imagine how unpleasent this must be for you. and i can't advise you in this case. But just in case check with the laws at your place, and if you could be able to press charges against them, somehow, for abusing your name.

regards
rogan12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back