Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Regarding personal slander of MentaL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
He is reading this thread :)

Code:
9.25.186.95 - - [09/Oct/2012:04:03:25 +0100] "GET /f10/regarding-personal-slander-mental-883585/ HTTP/1.1" 200 18275 "http://ragezone.com/2012/10/08/ragezone-vs-min-communications-inc/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/22.0.1229.79 Safari/537.4"
59.25.186.95 - - [09/Oct/2012:04:03:30 +0100] "GET /f10/regarding-personal-slander-mental-883585/images/styles/AnimatedArena/style/logo_blue.png HTTP/1.1" 404 40 "http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/regarding-personal-slander-mental-883585/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/22.0.1229.79 Safari/537.4"
59.25.186.95 - - [09/Oct/2012:04:03:30 +0100] "GET /f10/regarding-personal-slander-mental-883585/images/styles/AnimatedArena/style_blue/loginButton.gif HTTP/1.1" 404 40 "http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/regarding-personal-slander-mental-883585/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/22.0.1229.79 Safari/537.4"
You should redirect everyone with that IP to meatspin.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty ironic now he's obviously going to turn up the heat and post even more shenanigans about Dan, Lets hope that that isn't goin to happen.
Who cares it's funny. Nothing will happen regardless of all the poop that's posted.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who cares it's funny. Nothing will happen regardless of all the poop that's posted.

Well i do agree on that bu though that they need to stop acting like such dicks the Korea people are sure maing a shame o heirself doing this

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, this guy comes from a country that believes in . How can you take anything he says seriously?

Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
Guys, this guy comes from a country that believes in . How can you take anything he says seriously?

Well if you sleep in a tub with water and a running fan falls in, you're kinda dead.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
At what sense was that pointed?

Because Korea's believe in Fan Death has about as much basis as this guys claims.

What is the point of your post? Did you want to argue with me? This entire thread is just a support thread and it meant to bash Min Communications

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because Korea's believe in Fan Death has about as much basis as this guys claims.

What is the point of your post? Did you want to argue with me? This entire thread is just a support thread and it meant to bash Min Communications

Lol don't think that he has anything against you just thinking that it was a normal question :p
Agree

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
well thats a good point but I'm not in for arguments due the reason that i don't want to catch up having infraction(s) and warning(s) so no thanks it was just indeed an question.

Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
Honestly who sleeps in the bath tub? Who even uses a fan in the bathroom?

I do sometimes sleep in a bath tub, however I don't use a fan in there, no idea if koreans do.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gabe Newell said:
"We think there is a fundamental misconception about piracy. Piracy is almost always a service problem and not a pricing problem," he said. "If a pirate offers a product anywhere in the world, 24 x 7, purchasable from the convenience of your personal computer, and the legal provider says the product is region-locked, will come to your country 3 months after the US release, and can only be purchased at a brick and mortar store, then the pirate's service is more valuable."The proof is in the proverbial pudding. "Prior to entering the Russian market, we were told that Russia was a waste of time because everyone would pirate our products. Russia is now about to become [Steam's] largest market in Europe," Newell said.
The purpose of Steam is to provide as much value not only to the customer but also to other game publishers. "Our success comes from making sure that both customers and partners (e.g. Activision, Take 2, Ubisoft...) feel like they get a lot of value from those services, and that they can trust us not to take advantage of the relationship that we have with them."

That pretty much sums up everything that I have to say about the issue on piracy area
Now to Min,

Thank you so much for all the new members. Your own stupidity just meant Ragezone gained not only huge publicity in a market that has tight internet censoring but also just told every korean who reads these sites how to play your games for free and get a real experince.

So in the end all you did was shoot your self's in the foot. Learn how to run a company and your product would not need to attack private servers as they would be no threat. The fact you are so hard line attacking just shows private servers are doing a better job for service than you can do and there winning the battle hands down.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Slightly off-topic. I found that there is a book on sale that was released in Korea that is basically "how to cheat in online games" and in the emulator section we are mentioned in there!

LOL Thats awesome!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope you've gone to youtube to talk to them about this. It would suck for your account to be disabled because of a 3rd claim, none of which are legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back