Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Scientology - I'll write an essay/a term paper about it!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I couldn't come up with a better idea so I decided to write about Scientology. There has been lotsa talks about them lately in Germany. I'm going to read 2 books about them and I'm going to pay their church here a visit("It's dangerous dun go blabla already had that discussion). Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to join them hell no. This essay is going to be as crucial as possible but in order to reach that I need as many informations as I can get. That's why I wondered if anyone here could give me some reliable informations, preferable with a source?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I couldn't come up with a better idea so I decided to write about Scientology. There has been lotsa talks about them lately in Germany. I'm going to read 2 books about them and I'm going to pay their church here a visit("It's dangerous dun go blabla already had that discussion). Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to join them hell no. This essay is going to be as crucial as possible but in order to reach that I need as many informations as I can get. That's why I wondered if anyone here could give me some reliable informations, preferable with a source?

Well they got Will Smith I cant see why they wont get you! :smurf:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
'Cause I don't even believe in my own religion. Furthermore I'll just ask them for info material and as soon as they are trying to talk about that other stuff I'll leave. A friend of mine lost his best friend due Scientology. No one in my class believes me how dangerous they actually are...I shall proof them wrong.
Oh and thank you Gohan, I'll accept any help I can get.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
*waits for trav*

should make an interesting paper

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i was expecting a huge paragraph on how crappy and wrong scientology is.

Reaction score
i was expecting a huge paragraph on how crappy and wrong scientology is.

Been there, done that. Tom Cruise and the rest of his Scientologists friends already boarded the fail boat along time ago.

Neverending - Scientology - I'll write an essay/a term paper about it! - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
At least you've replied, I'm gratful for that. It seems like I have to fight my way through the www on my own =[ Could you guys do me at least a favor and message me when there has been a report on American/English TV? I'm sure someone will upload in on youtube....then again I can simply search on youtube but thanks anyways to all of you!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if i remember correctly theres a scientology thread on the forum somewhere. try searchign for it as it had some good arguments.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dont forget to mention that scientology got pwned by some other dudes who hacked their websites lol! I cant remember the group name tho ._.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what other topics could you have picked instead of scientology?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what other topics could you have picked instead of scientology?
Free choice....but this should really concern everyone in Germany. They are trying to get rid of their constant observation...if the lawyer decides in their favor, it's going to be a major advantage for Scientology (I think).

Initiate Mage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:bad:

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dont forget to mention that scientology got pwned by some other dudes who hacked their websites lol! I cant remember the group name tho ._.

ANONYMOUS...

check 2-3 pages back for the scientology topic on RZ and google can help and i think G4 tv's attack of the show had a scientology discussion on the loop

Back