Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 2015-16 football* discussion thread

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
* not to be confused with the American "football" variant, better known as handegg.

So here's a proper discussion thread for this season's football! Be it the English leagues, French, German, Spanish, Italian, USA, Netherlands, whatever, come and join in the love of one of the world's bestestest sports. Who's your favourite team? Who's your favourite player? How poop are Man United? Discuss it all!

Reaction score
* not to be confused with the American "football" variant, better known as handegg.

So here's a proper discussion thread for this season's football! Be it the English leagues, French, German, Spanish, Italian, USA, Netherlands, whatever, come and join in the love of one of the world's bestestest sports. Who's your favourite team? Who's your favourite player? How poop are Man United? Discuss it all!

I was going to thrive with your thread then I saw your last comment.... I'm disgusted.

Great start to the prem, Chelsea getting fucked is always great to see. Memphis in that CL game last night :love:

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
What a turn around. Like honestly, the biggest transfer saga of the summer and all for a contract renewal. Wtf

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see Liverpool winning the lot

Back