Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What happened to the old Mir2 community?

THE KING
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Can I please be the newfag that unceremoniously asks... what even is a mir2?

Good to see some old souls back on the forum!

Was one of the biggest games back in the 90,s, i have hosted the ragezone mir2 for a few years back then, best server ever....
IceMan still working on the files, if any1 interested we could rehost a nice server to see if old ppl could come back!!

Last edited:
z = v / c
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Johnyl1 - What happened to the old Mir2 community? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Wow this brings back memories.
Not only all the great moments and friends made in mir2, but also the RageZone party in Manchester and all the time spend on the forum!

I ended up as an IT manager and have travelled the world for work. Worked and lived in London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, New York, Vienna, Tel Aviv,.. to name a few.

Haven't played a mmorpg in a very long time though, but RZ, mir2 and my old friends of both will always have a special place in my heart!

Edit: and yes also lost legend status:scared:

Reaction score
How about now? A dedicated group for old school mir players and members. Who wants one? Old school ONLY. Welcome back DeadlyEagle !

oh and crash, of course!

Random email reminding I'm old to an almost 20 year old account... Mental you arse! :(:

im 36 and in the best shape of my life. Nothing wrong with getting older.

Reaction score
Random email reminding I'm old to an almost 20 year old account... Mental you arse! :(:
Thought the same, 20 years is really damn long.
I guess nobody here would know me since I'm never on the internet much any more, never mind anything to do with Mir, but....35 and retired in Thailand. Not really up too much, every day is chill day.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice to see some old names again and glad you're all doing well!
Life's moved on but me and my mates (Swifty, MJD and Auror/Auron) still occasionally reminisce about RaGEZONE days... PKing by book store, Bichon mines, sabuk, anywhere really!

I believe it was me and my bro,MJD, that hid behind bookstore and unleashed double Tbolts onto TheShiznit who died and dropped his prot ring which MJD then stole!

We used to love fighting TheShiznit and KissofDeath.
MJD had a little rivalry with JaRule.
I believe Ragefire was on our team mostly.
So many other names I can't remember.

Back