Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What happened to the old Mir2 community?

Reaction score
So awesome to see so many recognizable names again. This triggers every nostalgic cell in my brain.
Johnyl1 - What happened to the old Mir2 community? - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have never been too active in the forums(except lurking, mostly) but heck, the email brought me back to some nostalgia :laugh:

Was here many years before I even decided to register haha, this place truly bring back some good old memories.

Reaction score
Memories:

Dragon server on my first char being a Mage, fun! First experience was logging in and trying to talk to a person that turned out to be an NPC - what a fool! When i a got my first teleport ring, that was fun too because I had to memorize all the cordinates. At one point I pretty much had every item in game, doubled. That includes DSS, Teleport, Clear, Paralyis and more. @AnDy went on to steal these things but I got them all back and extra.

Fun times.

The reason RaGEZONE had the proper stats on mobs and other items was because an old disgruntled GM gave me them. She was frustrated and played MIR so, she did us a favour.

One of the most frustrating memories on the official servers was being banned but through a series of misfortunes on game-networks part I negotiated the return of my accounts (with interest). =)

Reaction score

Wow this brings back memories.
Not only all the great moments and friends made in mir2, but also the RageZone party in Manchester and all the time spend on the forum!

I ended up as an IT manager and have travelled the world for work. Worked and lived in London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, New York, Vienna, Tel Aviv,.. to name a few.

Haven't played a mmorpg in a very long time though, but RZ, mir2 and my old friends of both will always have a special place in my heart!

Edit: and yes also lost legend status:scared:

The ragezone party In Manchester was amazing great memories

Smashed out the best cuppa u ever had ever eh DE ha

Reaction score
Memories:

Dragon server on my first char being a Mage, fun! The first experience was logging in and trying to talk to a person that turned out to be an NPC - what a fool! When is a got my first teleport ring, that was fun too because I had to memorize all the cordinates. At one point I pretty much had every item in game, doubled. That includes DSS, Teleport, Clear, Paralyis and more. @AnDy went on to steal these things but I got them all back and extra.

Fun times.

The reason RaGEZONE had the proper stats on mobs and other items was because an old disgruntled GM gave me them. She was frustrated and played MIR so, she did us a favour.

One of the most frustrating memories on the official servers was being banned but through a series of misfortunes on game-networks part I negotiated the return of my accounts (with interest). =)
Funnily enough, you were the only person I ever stole from on any game. I used all the richest chars on Dragon server after, and they were way more valuable.
and actually I did have some remorse! I was only maybe 14? was just young and not caring. After that, I realised it was pointless to ever do it again.

Reaction score
Funnily enough, you were the only person I ever stole from on any game. I used all the richest chars on Dragon server after, and they were way more valuable.
and actually I did have some remorse! I was only maybe 14? was just young and not caring. After that, I realised it was pointless to ever do it again.

Young and dumb, been there good sir.

Reaction score
Damn, now this brings back memories. MentaL thanks for the email inviting me back

Although I seem to have lost my legend status :(
poop man, it still bothers me to this day that I made your avatar animation have the red lines. I should've added them after. I still remember you saying you like it, but man... from a design standpoint... no worries, not gonna make a new one.

PS Dan when are you gonna sort my username, I PM'ed like you 9 months ago ;)

Back