Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

U.S. Supreme Court "Legalizes" Same-Sex Marriage For All 50 States

Reaction score
Savage - U.S. Supreme Court "Legalizes" Same-Sex Marriage For All 50 States - RaGEZONE Forums

WASHINGTON — In a long-sought victory for the gay rights movement, the ruled on Friday that the Constitution guarantees a right to .Justice Anthony M. Kennedy wrote the majority opinion in the 5 to 4 decision. He was joined by the court’s four more liberal justices. The decision, the culmination of decades of litigation and activism, came against the backdrop of fast-moving changes in public opinion, with polls indicating that most Americans now approve of same-sex marriage. Justice Kennedy said gay and lesbian couples had a fundamental right to marry.

Finally.

Source:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm surprised that I'm just hearing this now. This is awesome! I'm so happy that this has been passed.

Reaction score
I'm surprised that I'm just hearing this now. This is awesome! I'm so happy that this has been passed.

i'm so happy :')
Same here, fellas! It's a shame it has taken so long but the day has finally come. The LGBT community will be hated and discriminated by many people for years to come, but this is a grand gesture in ending that hate. So happy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same here, fellas! It's a shame it has taken so long but the day has finally come. The LGBT community will be hated and discriminated by many people for years to come, but this is a grand gesture in ending that hate. So happy.

I do agree that it is about time that this law was passed but I'm also surprised that it actually happened. I thought we would have to wait a few more years until our generation became the most prevalent and older generations started to fade out. I also live with 4 gay individuals (which is crazy) and our house right now is one big celebration.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Finally! A momentous step taken. There'll be tough times ahead getting society to fully embrace it, hopefully not for too long, though. Prejudice seems to be as instinctual to most humans as blinking. Here's hoping humanity keeps moving down the path of acceptance, not merely tolerance. Who knows how wonderous life could be in 100-200 years...

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Finally a step in the right direction. I don't know much about states like Alabama, etc but I don't think they will be happy with this :) nevertheless a great move. Shame its taken so long.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
0 fucks given to be honest. Doesn't affect me in anyway.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gay marriage is gay.

Back