Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Do you like the new theme?

Do you like the new theme?

• Total voters
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It had to be done! (The thread, not the theme)

I really didn't like it at first but once the issues I was having with buttons and whatnot were fixed the theme started looking really nice to me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually find it to look nice, maybe it's because I haven't been here in forever.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it, it looks pretty good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Love it,Looks very simple,Modern and clean looking. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It looks clean and superb. But "the Dai guy" serious spoilt the whole image of ragezone.
Please remove that. It sucks big time.
There 100 gfx guys here. Come on.. Ragezone deserve better with just the "Rz" logo.

Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
Too much flat in my eyes, But it's for the best i guess.
Though personally i'd say i like it, specially the fixed one.

now we need new smilies :w00t:

Reaction score
Font sizing is not consistent. The font on the homepage is much smaller than the font when browsing sub-sections. The font in the sub-sections needs to be made smaller to match the home page, then it'll look great.

Also, the giant reply to thread button should match the quick reply buttons. See below:

BWk2eGC - Do you like the new theme? - RaGEZONE Forums

The postbit should also have the text left-aligned or centered. The current spacing looks horrible and leaves way too much space. It would look fine centered because everything else (username, title, online status, rep bar) are all centered.

NqSRZLP - Do you like the new theme? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back