Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Time Capsule of 2020

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello there,

I wanted to share some story of what's currently going on with my lifestyle and see If anyone else wanted to willingly tag along to keep somewhat shares of our entertaining times throughout this year of 2020 where nothing has gone wrong so far.

I've recently started off with being set up with some possible musical performances to direct down here once this lockdown officially lifts, and this is somewhat something I wanted to talk about since I'll end up going nuts being locked in with just myself and my custom done bedding of myself for every night... any how, I've been recently caught up in creating the stage setting which shall be aimed towards a greek style and has connections between the whole of Mother Earth; (Gaia).

As I've also been dealing with several studio's that I am currently directing and playing a part as HR for which has been quite intriguing and then growing out to the point of looking like a hobo.

The other final part of what I'm doing is to do with Movie Planning and set directing.

Reaction score
If the lock down is lifted i decided to buy a jigsaw and do some woodworking stuffs like cabinets, tables, etc.. which i never dreamed of doing before and somehow makes me feel so excited of doing now..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats really nice to hear bradley! I hope it will be better when qurantine is over

Back