Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Trailer for Mixed Martial May

Reaction score

This is a trailer for a promotion I'm doing to boost my YouTube channel :) Mixed Martial May is the name, I'm uploading a new video each day with training tips etc, let me know what you think! If you're cool as duck, give it a share on whatever social media it is you kids use these days.

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Top video mate, nice to see that you're still kicking the duck out of stuff and people still after all this time! :thumbup:

Reaction score
Top video mate, nice to see that you're still kicking the duck out of stuff and people still after all this time! :thumbup:

Thanks man! Not seen you around these parts for a while, hope you're well mate!

Mind if I ask, how much do you weigh and don't you consider yourself to be a bit skinny?

Sure man, I'm about 62kg right now. I'm leaner than most.

me2 - My Trailer for Mixed Martial May - RaGEZONE Forums me1 - My Trailer for Mixed Martial May - RaGEZONE Forums me3 - My Trailer for Mixed Martial May - RaGEZONE Forums

Oo, good job! Gave the video a like :): Also, that ending... :lol:

Thanks! Love when people appreciate the humour too ;D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back