Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Websites to download RAM

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Lately, my computer has been running pretty slow. Applications open and close slowly, my computer lags, and sometime even the internet is slow. I tried deleting the system32 folder awhile ago, and it sped it up but I think something else went wrong (didn't empty recycle bin) and I had to take it to computer repair. I think "repair" man messed up though because now it's slow again.

So, do you guys know anywhere I can download free RAM? I'm pretty broke right now so I can't buy any but I've heard of free websites that let you download free RAM. Do I need any special cables to be able to download it? A special USB or firewire cable?

Thanks for the help!

Reaction score
well...changed my mind.
Ye. decided to share with you my pro tip to boost your internet for free.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember I had the same problem, my computer was very slow.

I removed the System32 folder like you did, but the problem was the optical drive. I managed to remove it from my computer, now it works smoother and without lags.

Remember to turn off your screen for about 15 - 30 minutes when you are using any application, to make the computer load everything faster without any problems.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Savage - Websites to download RAM - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I heard that the best way to improve performance is to remove something called the "processor", or "CPU" for short.
Apparently those dastardly manufacturing companies included this device in modern computers for the sole reason to slow your system down, thereby forcing you to download more RAM, which in effect nett them more moniez.

Remove your CPU today, possibly burn it with fire and then vacuum up the ashes in order to experience the true speed and joy of modern computing.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Throwing your whole setup into a lake or otherwise large enough water source is the guaranteed best way to increase its performance. It actually increases all electronic performance; I did it with my phone and it runs faster than any computer I've ever had!

Reaction score
Throwing your whole setup into a lake or otherwise large enough water source is the guaranteed best way to increase its performance. It actually increases all electronic performance; I did it with my phone and it runs faster than any computer I've ever had!

Not to mention the cooling potential is just downright outstanding!

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for all the replies guys! I didn't expect all this help, I actually expected to be flamed for not knowing such a simple thing like downloading RAM. Ya know, I bet scientists hate me for this kind of thing.

Reaction score
I keep my pc in the freezer. It helps a lot. I also heard if you put your CPU in the microwave for 40 minutes at 180 degrees, it will make it faster. It will run at 8ghz and will open up the hidden 12 cores present in every CPU.

Reaction score
I keep my pc in the freezer. It helps a lot. I also heard if you put your CPU in the microwave for 40 minutes at 180 degrees, it will make it faster. It will run at 8ghz and will open up the hidden 12 cores present in every CPU.

You need a deepfreeze for that to work actually. Please correct your information before posting lies.

Reaction score
You are a Ducking idiot... you have to download more cores for your CPU to even remotely face a chance of improving system performance.

Everyone knows its all about the big hard drive and how you handle the RAM. The better at RAM management you are, the more girls you'll get. Take your BS elsewhere please.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here... poor kid has no idea what's going to happen to his Mum's laptop, haha. Skip to 15:00 if you want to miss the build-up. I really feel for the kid, though.

Last edited:
Back