Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Welcome all ye who returneth

Reaction score
I don't hate and I do remember.

oh my. Things have definitely changed over the years. A lot of people here weren't born when you were a mod here :D Just to put things in perspective. Do you feel old yet?

Being assholes to everyone only makes people leave then there would be no one around. (Something I saw happen in Spamzilla some years ago)

Yup.... I feel old now. LMFAO

z = v / c
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
So is Joopie! the real Joopie or is Joopie? the real Joopie?
Which Joopie is really Joopie?

My mind is just... I can't...

Junkers - Welcome all ye who returneth - RaGEZONE Forums

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
To this day the mystery remains!

NoPeace Hey there! Not much to take part in here when you don't play these lamo games anymore, much less tinker with the servers. Always good to peek in from time to time and see some OLD familiar names though!

It's amazing this forum is still online and with active members. Over the years it's become such a relic I hope it never dies for however long it takes in between visits deep down it'll always be a small part of who we are. In another <4 years I'll be able to say I've joined the forum more than half a life ago.

i didnt do this.
Reaction score
So I’ve just got back in contact with James goldenshox and moogly. I’ve know them from this forum for like 12 years+ it’s absolutely madness man. Been on phone to moogly for like 2 hours. Also few years ago I met rastalulz nd travelled Europe with him then went Kerr festival nd met another person from here.

it’s absolutely mad how long I’ve knoe most people on here man

Back