Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Welcome all ye who returneth

Reaction score
Looks like

Junkers - Welcome all ye who returneth - RaGEZONE Forums

in here...

z = v / c
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Gais, I just found out my mother is a flat-earther... I don't... What...

And I came from her, so I have flat-earther somewhere in my blood, I'm worried...

Reaction score
To this day the mystery remains!

NoPeace Hey there! Not much to take part in here when you don't play these lamo games anymore, much less tinker with the servers. Always good to peek in from time to time and see some OLD familiar names though!

It's amazing this forum is still online and with active members. Over the years it's become such a relic I hope it never dies for however long it takes in between visits deep down it'll always be a small part of who we are. In another <4 years I'll be able to say I've joined the forum more than half a life ago.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. Hell, who has time for online games anymore. #AdultLifeSucks
After a 4 year obsession at the pro level for WoT, I vowed to avoid getting into online games again. But this place still brings back lots of... well not so fond memories. :lol:

I feel stupid because James lived in Dallas for like a year or 2 and i never met him. derp.

Ewww Dallas... Are you there now?

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
I have seen some sames i have seen before.
From what section i don't know, why i remember them i don't know..
So yeah.. Joopie guy seems familiar.. but not quite sure.

z = v / c
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
That face when Wal-Mart has no packs of plain T-shirts in stock but you go to the Dollar Store and the shelves are stocked full with different colors and sizes, cheaper, even...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm back. I've forgotten the website of this forum for too long. I would like to say that we should not report too much hope for the end of this epidemic. I come from China. My vacation is six months long. And it was very strict protective measures that basically ended the epidemic. But there are still sporadic infections here. But it will pass. Best wishes to you

Reaction score
I'm back. I've forgotten the website of this forum for too long. I would like to say that we should not report too much hope for the end of this epidemic. I come from China. My vacation is six months long. And it was very strict protective measures that basically ended the epidemic. But there are still sporadic infections here. But it will pass. Best wishes to you

Back? From where? ( lol 1st post )

Yes comrade. Same here. Let's not report too much hope.

The 'strict protective measures' of your regime somehow managed to curb a nation of more than 1 billion people to have less than 90 000 infections since the inception of this virus, as well as being the source of this virus, yet countries with only 350 million people, showed infection rates of up to 25 million. Makes perfect sense, right? Totally.

Now, kindly go duck yourself.

Last edited:
Back