Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Welcome all ye who returneth

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
I was a habbo nerd ha. This was literally like 12 year ago that’s how long some of us have been here man haha

I was actually kinda active at habbo as well.
Not sure perhaps different time frames, and until a bit ago i was helping some people with some habbo related stuff i guess last year ?
But that was not on rz so yeah :/.

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was actually kinda active at habbo as well.
Not sure perhaps different time frames, and until a bit ago i was helping some people
with some habbo related stuff i guess last year ?
But that was not on rz so yeah :/.
I was the guy who released hablux and Hablux SNG the first and only ever server where couldn’t use script programs. Also give meth0d and Aaron the new mod tool when they switched

I do recognise you’re name. Remember goldenshox and super kid? Me and super kid had bAttleships nd tic tac toe working but never realised ha

z = v / c
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I'm an elephant in all the right places if you know what I mean..

Junkers - Welcome all ye who returneth - RaGEZONE Forums

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
I was the guy who released hablux and Hablux SNG the first and only ever server where couldn’t use script programs. Also give meth0d and Aaron the new mod tool when they switched

I do recognise you’re name. Remember goldenshox and super kid? Me and super kid had bAttleships nd tic tac toe working but never realised ha

Goldenshox sounds familiar super kid not so much.

I made H-Retro if i recall thats what i named it never got to big, Mostly worked on v1.
Back in the day i recall myrax, office.boy, pff and there are others but around the time those guys where around.

Back