Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Welcome all ye who returneth

Reaction score
Yes and I have been for 9 years now. holy cow.

I guess that makes it 10 years now seeing I'm replaying 11 months later. LMFAO.

I'm actually down in Austin for the past 5 years. Gotta love this heat..... Actually yeah, much better then snow and thunderstorms!

Uh, sorry to bump in like this, just... uhh... I seem to have misplaced my Staff of Finding. I don't suppose any of you have seen it? In case you find it I'll be at.. err.. where was it again... well sort of next door I think. Ok I'll show myself out. Actually, mind showing me where the door was again?

I now have a strong urge to play some D&D....

everyone having a pleasant pandemic? mental that it's over a year on and we're still here

You know... something completely over blown and a way for governments to have an excuse to oppress people. Nothing but peachy times.

Lol,only way ill do Mir is if there is a 3d recreation in 4k.

Umm.... Doesn't matter. Mir2 is still the best. Bring it back!!!!!

Reaction score
Lol,only way ill do Mir is if there is a 3d recreation in 4k.
I used to think about that a lot, you know to get a 3D version of Mir, how it would look, how it would be to 'live' in that world etc. I think that's why I ended up liking Lineage 2 more, because in many ways it felt like that 3D version of it.

I played a tiny bit of Mir 2 a couple of months ago, but many I just didn't care for it at all, my love for Mir was way more about the community then anything else.
Umm.... Doesn't matter. Mir2 is still the best. Bring it back!!!!!
It's crazy how people still prefer Mir 2 over 3 so much, I thought 3 was a lot better.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I guess that makes it 10 years now seeing I'm replaying 11 months later. LMFAO.

I'm actually down in Austin for the past 5 years. Gotta love this heat..... Actually yeah, much better then snow and thunderstorms!
yes it is, I just hit 10 years last month. And its been a lot of thunderstorms lately, I don't mind the rain. The heat is just about to really hit though. ugh.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been here so long ago it almost feel like a past life.

Reaction score

Methinks many lives have gone and passed since your last post...

Because you "liked" my post, I gave you your first. Welcome to the "like" prostitution syndicate xD

Reaction score
Hi all, first time back here in like 15 years or so.

Used to play Legend of Mir 3 around 2003/2004 here. Had a succesful guild, my name was Rain and I was leading the guild together with Terrorfel. Anyone still around from that era?

Names I remember: Bahamut, SIC, Capricorn, Robert, Redden, Terrorfel, e0n (arch nemesis), neosparky, jago, exhume, Yanira, Cinder, Solares, DonTonBerry... oh and Mental obviously :)

cheers

Last edited:
Back