Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Welcome all ye who returneth

Reaction score
NoPeace I thought that all of you legends went extinct when ash be catching you all.

How adorable, some shitlorde is trying to be cute. You need to suck my penis and then you'll be allowed to speakeh of my name!

holy poop it's NoPeace now there's a name we like to see!

poop... You're like the only one. I'm sure everyone hates me here. Now Becky iod and Negata are some people who would like to be seen. RIP those legends.

Staff member
Reaction score
How adorable, some shitlorde is trying to be cute. You need to suck my penis and then you'll be allowed to speakeh of my name!
I appreciate the flattery and either way am gonna welcome you back by speaking your name so you can take it whatever way; although I won't be accepting the penis offer, thanks though.

How's life holding up for everyone anyway?

Reaction score
Hey bro and don't worry not planning to prompt it but what drinks are you treating yourself to lately?

I do not touch alcohol in any of its forms. Drinks? Mostly tea in some form. Sometimes I'm adventurous and I have peppermint or green tea. Life is full of options. It's about how you you choose to embrace it. Never let it lead you... be the lead. We are after all... one ⨀

Reaction score
Becky makes an appearance every year or two, same with Negata.

Which is no different from me, and probably every other "legend." LMFAO.

I think I need to go back to being dead.

I appreciate the flattery and either way am gonna welcome you back by speaking your name so you can take it whatever way; although I won't be accepting the penis offer, thanks though.

How's life holding up for everyone anyway?

Damn this place has gone to poop if shitlordes can speak out of line. I remember back in my day shitters would get banned for not sucking my penis. <.<
This was an actual thing in the hidden moderator only section. LMFAO. Damn that was 15+ years ago.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
poop... You're like the only one. I'm sure everyone hates me here. Now @Becky @iod and @Negata are some people who would like to be seen. RIP those legends.
Yes I heard you did something but I don't remember what it was nor do I care, it's just nice to see an old name and hope you pop in more often for some bants!

z = v / c
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Welcome my brothers

Junkers - Welcome all ye who returneth - RaGEZONE Forums

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
poop... You're like the only one. I'm sure everyone hates me here. Now @Becky @iod and @Negata are some people who would like to be seen. RIP those legends.
I don't hate and I do remember.

Damn this place has gone to poop if shitlordes can speak out of line. I remember back in my day shitters would get banned for not sucking my penis. <.<
This was an actual thing in the hidden moderator only section. LMFAO. Damn that was 15+ years ago.

oh my. Things have definitely changed over the years. A lot of people here weren't born when you were a mod here :D Just to put things in perspective. Do you feel old yet?

Being assholes to everyone only makes people leave then there would be no one around. (Something I saw happen in Spamzilla some years ago)

Back