Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What your is favorite sport?

Visit my hompage
Reaction score
What's your favorite sport? I was just strolling by and was wondering what sports do people like to play on this forum. I usually like to play football or basketball.

Reaction score
Motorsport... sideways!
Vi3tb0i2ty - What your is favorite sport? - RaGEZONE Forums

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Snooker ;)

Vi3tb0i2ty - What your is favorite sport? - RaGEZONE Forums

Been playing it since I was 8 yo. Still suck balls at it (literally), but it's great fun at times. Also somewhat satisfying when you're into physics and poop.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I started lifting weights, which is a weird thing for girls to do i assume. But as i'm getting older, it is good to have some muscle. Maybe i'm just planning too far ahead, but it adds a good balance to gaming LOL

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Power lifting and boxing, I have lost so many brain cells haha.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have practiced sport for more than ten years, and I could only say that it doesn't matter how many workouts you have per week. Seventy percent of the results depend on your daily lifestyle. If you don't respect a healthy food diet and get eight hours of sleep every day, you won't become healthier, and you won't look better. Also, it is important to use different supplements you can find on websites like . Supplements can help you gain muscle mass faster.

Last edited:
Back