Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's your perfume?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What is your favorite perfume that makes people who pass by you compliment? I use to buy Axe Chocolate but then it's not anymore available or being restock in our place.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, at some point though people will use perfumes and other products just to be presentable to people. I'm only starting to use perfumes again, because I want everybody in the club of our college to see me as a refined and classy person.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyways what are good body sprays or cologne? I was thinking of Lacoste but it only last like for 1-2 hours and Old Spice smells bad especially during afternoon or a hot day.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
By "perfume" he does mean "men's perfume" since aftershave/cologne is essentially men's perfume but if you were to call it that, no man would by it as perfume's fer dem wimmen and such.

As for me, I'm an Old Spice man!

HeavenlyGifted - What's your perfume? - RaGEZONE Forums

Old Spice smells bad especially during afternoon or a hot day.

That's because yer a woman and not the man all men should smell like!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
By "perfume" he does mean "men's perfume" since aftershave/cologne is essentially men's perfume but if you were to call it that, no man would by it as perfume's fer dem wimmen and such.

As for me, I'm an Old Spice man!

That's because yer a woman and not the man all men should smell like!

Old spice for me too, 2 years and running

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DKNY Delicious.
Jil Sander no.4.

As OP said about axe, aka lynx I also use the girl one :3

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

This all the way I always buy them in a pack so I never run out. It is a very old cologne also very expensive about 110$ for the biggest size.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tiger's blood. Lol no but I use a body wash that's really strong so it's like spraying on cologne when I shower.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Am I the only guy who doesn't use aftershave or cologne? (Unless that is what you meant Anju, then *highfive*)

Back