Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's your perfume?

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I use Cologne. I prefer Jordan or Adidas.

Anything with a good smell will work for me though.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I use Lacoste, as it smells lovely. I do sometimes also use this Adidas stuff, smells pretty decent!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
At the end I bought this perfume which I thought wasn't popular.

HeavenlyGifted - What's your perfume? - RaGEZONE Forums

smells actually okay but man the price was such a pain.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Am I the only guy who doesn't use aftershave or cologne? (Unless that is what you meant Anju, then *highfive*)

I don't usually use it either. I have a few bottles somewhere (I'll check them and post back later) but it's over months since I actually used them.

f793
Reaction score
By "perfume" he does mean "men's perfume" since aftershave/cologne is essentially men's perfume but if you were to call it that, no man would by it as perfume's fer dem wimmen and such.

As for me, I'm an Old Spice man!

That's because yer a woman and not the man all men should smell like!

This :D

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Your perfume? As in one? Dude, you must have different ones for different situations!

Old spice is pretty great! Only have a stick at the moment but I'll probably get perfumes as well when I need replacements.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
DKNY Delicious.
Jil Sander no.4.

As OP said about axe, aka lynx I also use the girl one :3

DKNY Be Delicious for Men, for day to day use, along with that Cocoa butter from The Body Shop, Come@mebro.

Armani Code for special occasions.
I've also got a few fumes from CK and Boss, that I use rarely. Still, nice to change up a bit.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well yesterday I treated myself to a bottle of Lola by Marc Jacobs, since my favourite perfume just ran out the other day and I couldn't find it in the shop :(: (Ed Hardy).

On a guy, I absolutely ADORE David Beckham Instinct and Lynx Chocolate. I'd actually follow a guy around a shop just because he smells like that haha.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tommy Bahama Set Sail cologne is all I use....I've never heard of any other man using it so it's a very unique smell to women and they dig it :)

Inactive
Reaction score
on most days or

Back