Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reconnecting with old community members

Vous Pas Reel
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello I haven't been on here in quite some Ducking years. Was thinking about the old community today and decided to pop the duck on. lol. Anyone still here that we know?

Reaction score
This is an old and dead community. It's not completely gone, but there's no quality content here anymore. I'm guessing this is maintained mainly for virtual product sales and advertising, but... who wouldn't in that case. I do like to visit here from time to time though, as it's one of my own nostalgic places where I spent a big chunk of my youth.

Inactive
Reaction score
Parts of the community are still quite active, not all like it used to be obv. Social media and discord have really put a hurting on forums. Also leechers not contributing back also has hurt forums like this to. I am very active in my section though and push releases often not all of us have died off yet!

Reaction score
@ETTETT Writing code takes a while and getting the motivation to write the code in the first place takes even longer. Community ain't dead, just low on motivation.

I would not be so certain. Writing code is a time-consuming process, especially when working on individual projects. Even if something is published here, much of it is of inferior quality. The truly outstanding content tends to be published in its own dedicated circles. Unfortunately, this means that the RaGEZONE forums are not typically seen as a viable platform for the publication of larger and more comprehensive projects. Established projects, such as TrinityCore, tend to maintain their own dedicated GitHub, forum, and possibly even their own Discord server, rather than using the RaGEZONE.

I sincerely apologize if my words have caused any offense. I only intended to express my perspective, and in no way meant to disrespect anyone or anyone's projects and their quality.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@ETTETT I wasn't offended at all. I would say that those who use own forums, chatrooms, etc... do so out of a desire for control and not because RZ isn't a viable option. Nonetheless, for the most part I was just joking around and speaking of my own lack of motivation to work on my projects lol. Anyways getting off-topic. Sorry OP.

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
I miss the good old days, when I was young and excited about games. Now it's just adult life...

p.s. MentaL automated visitor message forced me to write this against my own will

Back