Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Do u like to win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like games and it helps me relax,but some think they play for win.Yes,win makes man feel pretty good.Wat about u?Do u think we musy win if play?

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I absolutely loathe winning. I hate feeling like I'm on top of the world and that I'm the champ. I quite like my last place and winning the wooden spoon. Got me a good collection going. Here it is:

ellasmoth - Do u like to win? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Yeah I play to win!

Using league of legends as my example I hope the other team is trying to win too, that's the point. Losing is no problem, unless it's because some idiot on the team decided they aren't playing to win. Losing to better players is part of the experience, losing because of angry/raging/afk nerds is just unfortunate, and fun for no one. Personally it drains the fun from a game winning against a team with their own afkers / angry nerds.

I absolutely loathe winning. I hate feeling like I'm on top of the world and that I'm the champ. I quite like my last place and winning the wooden spoon. Got me a good collection going. Here it is:

ellasmoth - Do u like to win? - RaGEZONE Forums

LOL exactly :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I play for the experience. Don't have to win really. Winning is a bonus.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As I play rank on DotA, the word fun is not anymore part of me. Because I'm pretty much the most disgusting try hard mother fucker you could meet.

I'm almost at the leaderboards, so duck being casual and poop.

Reaction score
I just "care" for winning when it's some kind of lan games with my IRL mates (AoE and all), so its like an competition, that you can make fun of your friends when they lose, that's the only valid reason for myself to want to win. Anything beyond that, I really don't care.

Reaction score
while i'm at mood, i play for win...
but sometimes i just play for fun, for example point blank,
usually i was just play for fun,
and winner is bonus,...

but somtimes, when i'm a bit crazy in RL...
i do play for win to Shake the stress away...
and got even frustrated when i'm loosing :v
when the stress got so very bad, well, cheat engine mode on :p:

Reaction score
You learn nothing by winning. You already knew the strategy you used to win, so it's completely worthless.

Losing however teaches you new strats, or refine your current. It is far more valuable.

I guess your answer may be correct, but not always. I guess this would apply only to strategic games such chess... But stuff like "win lottery", or "win a CoD match" wouldn't matter, I guess. CoD match, for instance, you are getting better either winning or losing.

I think a better question for this thread would be: Do you want to always win? Because everybody likes to win.

Reaction score
I guess your answer may be correct, but not always. I guess this would apply only to strategic games such chess... But stuff like "win lottery", or "win a CoD match" wouldn't matter, I guess. CoD match, for instance, you are getting better either winning or losing.

I think a better question for this thread would be: Do you want to always win? Because everybody likes to win.

Winning games of chance isn't really "you" winning, it's just odds and chance. Winning at a CoD match isn't teaching you anything you don't already know. It might be helping you to practice muscle memory etc, but the fact you won means you can already do it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I could never understand people who don't care either way. No hate, but you must have pretty low test levels if getting beat doesn't phase you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Winning games of chance isn't really "you" winning, it's just odds and chance. Winning at a CoD match isn't teaching you anything you don't already know. It might be helping you to practice muscle memory etc, but the fact you won means you can already do it.

Ur understanding about winning is special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back