Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Do u like to win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
But if you lose and it teaches you to do better, what happens when you eventually win? It's gonna happen regardless.

So is loosing.My response was to the question "Do I like to win?". My winning doesn't remove the fact that I got there by loosing so I would take loosing over winning.What would you learn by winning all the time? Sometimes I wonder if we really win, or do we have the illusion of winning?

Last edited:
Reaction score
So is loosing.My response was to the question "Do I like to win?". My winning doesn't remove the fact that I got there by loosing.What would you learn by winning all the time? Sometimes I wonder if we really win, or do we have the illusion of winning?

That's waay to deep bro. There is the one who just lost, and the other who did not. Or there is the one who won, and the other who did not. But why "win"? It boosts your every day cappacity, when you are competitive. Say there's an event where you can win $5000 for eating a god damn sandwich you never liked. Well you'll eat that god damn sandwich, and force every muscle in your body to do so, only to win. So to be a winner, and competitions are a big part of our life, and we would be still under a rug if it would've been otherwise. Of course there is the other side of this, the losers. Unfortunately almost always there is a way to cheat, thus usually cheaters end up winners and rich, while respectfull people who had/have no intention of cheating will end up poor and a loser.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's waay to deep bro. There is the one who just lost, and the other who did not. Or there is the one who won, and the other who did not. But why "win"? It boosts your every day cappacity, when you are competitive. Say there's an event where you can win $5000 for eating a god damn sandwich you never liked. Well you'll eat that god damn sandwich, and force every muscle in your body to do so, only to win. So to be a winner, and competitions are a big part of our life, and we would be still under a rug if it would've been otherwise. Of course there is the other side of this, the losers. Unfortunately almost always there is a way to cheat, thus usually cheaters end up winners and rich, while respectfull people who had/have no intention of cheating will end up poor and a loser.

Bro? :sleep: Well I answered the question my own way. But what I can tell you is that it's a matter of opinion and my point of view,and my point of view is I take loosing over winning,I have learned more, if you don't that's fine I'm not going to judge. I'm not competitive that's probably why I don't see it your way.You have your opinion and I have mine let's keep it at that :):

Reaction score
Bro? :sleep: Well I answered the question my own way. But what I can tell you is that it's a matter of opinion and my point of view,and my point of view is I take loosing over winning,I have learned more, if you don't that's fine I'm not going to judge. I'm not competitive that's probably why I don't see it your way.You have your opinion and have mine let's keep it at that :):

Was talking in general. Everyone loves to win to an extent and there is no way to hide it. Whether you just like to win someone's heart, or you want to be someone good at something, that can all be categorized under win. So in the end we are all winners at something. But not everything.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was talking in general. Everyone loves to win to an extent and there is no way to hide it. Whether you just like to win someone's heart, or you want to be someone good at something, that can all be categorized under win. So in the end we are all winners at something. But not everything.

But I value learning from loosing in the long run. :):

Reaction score
But I value learning from loosing in the long run. :):

You don't get it do you? This is a paradox. There is no such thing as losers. Because there is no such thing as a man that knows everything. They can call a nerd a loser all they want, but whoever calls him that, doesn't have the tiniest fraction of their knowledge of anything, but they know how to get a girl, right? That doesn't mean the nerd is a loser. You just lost your whole life to practice to win at the Olympics, and you win, but that doesn't make you a winner, because you just lost your whole life preparing for it. And so on. There are so many paradoxes in the world that people don't even realize, such as which was first, the Chicken or the Egg?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't get it do you? This is a paradox. There is no such thing as losers. Because there is no such thing as a man that knows everything. They can call a nerd a loser all they want, but whoever calls him that, doesn't have the tiniest fraction of their knowledge of anything, but they know how to get a girl, right? That doesn't mean the nerd is a loser. You just lost your whole life to practice to win at the Olympics, and you win, but that doesn't make you a winner, because you just lost your whole life preparing for it. And so on. There are so many paradoxes in the world that people don't even realize, such as which was first, the Chicken or the Egg?

What should I get? All I did was answer a question based on my opinion? If you don't like it than that's your problem. It's not going to change my answer to the question.Again, you have your opinion and I have mine.

Reaction score
What should I get? All I did was answer a question based on my opinion? If you don't like it than that's your problem. It's not going to change my answer to the question.Again, you have your opinion and I have mine.

That you can't learn from losing anything. You can however learn while you are in training to win. Anywho, yes it's your opinion, and I respect peoples opinions.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That you can't learn from losing anything. You can however learn while you are in training to win. Anywho, yes it's your opinion, and I respect peoples opinions.

You might not be able to learn from loosing all that matters for me is that I do learn from it. And thanks for the respect of my opinion. :):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back