Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wow lot's has changed!!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Just decided to drop by my favorite forum. I like what MentaL has done to this place. Looks a lot cleaner than the last time I was here. Was wondering if there are still some old faces that's still around here. I miss yall.

Wondering how this @ thing works but too confused. Anyways gotta run to class have a good one everyone!

P.S just realized the join date. Wow I feel old almost 7 years here. 1/3 of my life. :O:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Haha exclamatio and Mental my 2 favorites. How have you guys been!

And all is going well so far, just working out and going to classes basically describes my life at the moment. Trying to find a job soon as well hopefully in the near future.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Just decided to drop by my favorite forum. I like what MentaL has done to this place. Looks a lot cleaner than the last time I was here. Was wondering if there are still some old faces that's still around here. I miss yall.

Wondering how this @ thing works but too confused. Anyways gotta run to class have a good one everyone!

P.S just realized the join date. Wow I feel old almost 7 years here. 1/3 of my life. :O:

letsnotmentionalltheotherpeoplewhohaveworkedtomakethisplacecleanbutwhatever.

Hi.

I remember everyone hated you?

Reaction score
Haha exclamatio and Mental my 2 favorites. How have you guys been!

And all is going well so far, just working out and going to classes basically describes my life at the moment. Trying to find a job soon as well hopefully in the near future.

Working out and coaching for me! Just moved back to England and been picking up the martial arts work again. Playing a few games but nothing serious, too much irl stuff atm :(

Gl with the job man!

Will always be around for you babe

Watching, waiting, touching yourself.

<3

Reaction score
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Can we get to old skin back plz MentaL? :D

Back