Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BDO BossTimer Website

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
vBqYtOd - BDO BossTimer Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi guys, I know I've been away from the forum, but it's due to studies, I haven't had time for almost anything else in this life.But one thing I realized I had saved here and I simply didn't use it anymore was a BossTimer website template, of course, it's not functional like we're used to seeing, but I think having a base already is a big help. , is a static html and js site.

The site is in Brazilian Portuguese, but you can create other html pages with different languages ​​to use on your server. Good luck <3

Photos from the website below

RqNnJCA - BDO BossTimer Website - RaGEZONE Forums

qrAesEe - BDO BossTimer Website - RaGEZONE Forums

UBFZl5R - BDO BossTimer Website - RaGEZONE Forums

pnXM40A - BDO BossTimer Website - RaGEZONE Forums

I will soon make a big surprise for this community.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this, I really need it! I wanted to create my own site for a long time, but I couldn't decide which design to have. After seeing this, I made the final decision. However, I created with the help of one of my friend some for the site, I need to choose only one and I think will make the ultimate choice after I will finish the site. I have never thought that I will be able to create a site on my own, for me, it is a real achievement, I am so proud of myself. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is this website need to connect db to show the time?

Back