Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, my all cmd seem to be turned on (just all black and haven't said anything and havent turned off ), but i dont know how i can use client, I dont have a client exe in server package, some people said "extract a client file" , what do u mean in detail? sorry

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, my all cmd seem to be turned on (just all black and haven't said anything and havent turned off ), but i dont know how i can use client, I dont have a client exe in server package, some people said "extract a client file" , what do u mean in detail? sorry

I am going to try and make this as simple as I can.
This is what you download from the opening post links:

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

When you extract the corsair.part01.rar you will get a "Corsair" directory. Inside that you get:
Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Extract the client to your client machine. this is what you use to play the game. Bew sure to set up the service.ini to reflect your server.

Extract each of the server files onto your server. Corsair_FieldClear will need you to create a new directory/ Corsair_Login will create its own.

Extract the DB directory into a folder you can use to restore MS SqlServer databases. I won't explain how to do that.

As for setting everything up there is plenty of instructions how to do that. Do some research both here and in the Nova server forum. Just remember that for every setup you do in the spreadsheets, you have to do in both field and login folders.

For the cmd files, this is a known issue with the Corsair files. They do not echo the logs the way the Nova release does. I am considering some options on how to deal with that - perhaps creating a utility watches for newly created log files and displays their contents as they are updated.

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
OMFG you want is to spoon feed this to you?

OK I am going to try and make this as simple as I can.
This is what you download from the opening post links:

When you extract the corsair.part01.rar you will get a "Corsair" directory. Inside that you get:

Extract the client to your client machine. this is what you use to play the game. Bew sure to set up the service.ini to reflect your server.

Extract each of the server files onto your server. Corsair_FieldClear will need you to create a new directory/ Corsair_Login will create its own.
Extract the DB directory into a folder you can use to restore MS SqlServer databases. I won't explain how to do that.

As for setting everything up there is plenty of instructions how to do that. Do some research both here and in the Nova server forum. Just remember that for every setup you do in the spreadsheets, you have to do in both field and login folders.

Relax, friend. People can't always learn as easily as you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Relax, friend. People can't always learn as easily as you.

I toned it down a bit :p

I don't consider myself a particularly fast learner or as patient as yourself with tutorials. But ya gotta admit spelling it out like that makes it a lot easier to understand ;)

Anybody have Project Forgotten client?

Project Forgotten? Were they a private server?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Project Forgotten or Project F was a BDO Pserver, you can still find some advertisements for it in some forums if you search for it but its down, no idea since when but it seems they had at least Nova running on their end.
Same is with BDO Evolution as there are some hints of them in the files and even their DBs or parts of it are in the Corsair files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you boot with paz it creates two of the 'coherent UI' processes, when launched without paz it misses one and can't load the UI. Maybe there is some kind of launch parameter that could be given because the devs surely don't pack the client all the time just to test things, so there must be a way to run it in full loose file mode.

This is what the client will spit out when you try to run it unpacked:

It does probably no longer know where to start in the lua files.

1. put 32bit and 64bit luac5.1.exe in bin and bin64
2. obtain .lua files somehow* and put them in ui_data/script
3. delete luacscript folder, start the client, it should recompile automagically into luacscript. check both x86 and x64 should fill, then it will run

*it maybe in the server files idk, if not decompile but make sure to handle KR characters

upd: actually the content of .lua files doesn't matter IF their timestamps are older than of .luac files, then it will not try to compile. but they must be there to perform the age check

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i decompiled all the luac files from the unpacked client, here they are if someone wants to mess around with them. they do differ from the server lua files on some cases.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to change the quest reward in which file to change it or the table ???

very little information on editing ((((

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so guys, when you get stuck to this "service type is differ." thing. what did you do? thanks

nevermind. all working now. so my solution is to change NA_ALPHA to NA in client service.ini

Anyone here knows the GM Commands? thanks

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Really nice release thanks

I did that but still having the same issue, any solution ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit:
So I've gotten my Auth and manager.cmd to run but when I run my field.cmd I get this error

{"Date":"2022-07-22 08:14:55","ThreadId":"0x3ADC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoSqlCantPrepare","ErrorString":"SQL문을 준비할 수 없습니다.","Log":"SqlUser::prepareToClearnupUserRepositoryInWorld:08003:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Connection not open" }{"Date":"2022-07-22 08:14:55","ThreadId":"0x3ADC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoThreadStorageCantOpen","ErrorString":"쓰래드 저장소를 초기화할 수 없습니다.","Log":"(CrimsonDesertServer_ReleaseOp_x64_Corsair_Ida):ErrNo(981223233)" }

Which doesn't make sense to me since I got the auth and manager to run.

Any ideas guys?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit:
So I've gotten my Auth and manager.cmd to run but when I run my field.cmd I get this error

{"Date":"2022-07-22 08:14:55","ThreadId":"0x3ADC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoSqlCantPrepare","ErrorString":"SQL문을 준비할 수 없습니다.","Log":"SqlUser::prepareToClearnupUserRepositoryInWorld:08003:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Connection not open" }{"Date":"2022-07-22 08:14:55","ThreadId":"0x3ADC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoThreadStorageCantOpen","ErrorString":"쓰래드 저장소를 초기화할 수 없습니다.","Log":"(CrimsonDesertServer_ReleaseOp_x64_Corsair_Ida):ErrNo(981223233)" }

Which doesn't make sense to me since I got the auth and manager to run.

Any ideas guys?
Which is make sense. Field server must be in different folder and use own set of config. Check odbc. Most likely you didn't set it. You need to set 2 groups of odbc for both auth/manager and field separately. This is somewhat different from nova,where you set it all in one place.

Back