Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to both field and login - GameServerData - Datasheet_server.xlsm and look for isSeasonChannel. put 0 instead of 1

Gotcha. Thats done, thanks!
Now to figure out this database

Ok so I've found out how to edit item vales (accessories and weapons get more attack def hp hp recovery and what not. Does anyone know where i can find the monster drop table?! I cant seem to make myself admin even with ledie's tutorial. Gives me an error when I enter the command in the server manager. So I was just going to have pearl boxes drop from most if not all mobs.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for gaining skillpoints, what is the gm command? I used /pc addskillpoints (numbers) in emulators, but idk the command in this server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am like 90% done with everything but I am getting lost, anyone can explain me on discord the rest that I miss? I'll pay you if needed. machusenpai#9529

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
for gaining skillpoints, what is the gm command? I used /pc addskillpoints (numbers) in emulators, but idk the command in this server

there is no gm command in the commercial servers. you have to add them by editing the database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just do this if you don't need a specific amount of skillpoints
/crtitem 68 100
i have no idea how many points it adds it just gives you skill point EXP just like a quest would do 100 times. If you need more just increase the 100 and wait until the server has finished it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright I'm at my wits end. Does anyone know exactly what datasheet controls monster drops? I've edited 3 seperate and I havent been able to find the itemsubkey that holds the monster and the item. Its either one or the other.
I'm just looking for the correct database, thats all.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you're making me jealous, man! how much memory we're you using or are you using a dedicated server for this?

My server , If you want to play come play my server open 24 hr. , I play it for the test
Edit server.ini

[NA_ALPHA]AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=180.180.157.182AUTHENTIC_PORT=6061

If you want to be a GM, DM me your Current IP Address
and Mac Address And CharacterName

Discord : Overking#7093

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
d559e1dfd3d11bbe6c592b67de356aa7 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

buttery smooth :rolleyes: ( its a dedicated server )

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome to my server. 30x24 hours permanent opening

server.ini

[SERVICE]TYPE=NARES=nationType=1[NA]AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=175.178.242.181AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888viewTradeMarketUrl=http://175.178.242.181:8110/TradeMarket/gameTradeMarketUrl=http://175.178.242.181:8110/GameTradeMarket/

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone here tried to run marketplace in xampp?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whenever I run the .bat i get these errors. My ODBC can connect successfully so I don't get what is the problem. The error log file is 19mb large with like 37 000 lines of errors. I followed exactly the Ledie tutorial for nova..

8ni1c6o - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whenever I run the .bat i get these errors. My ODBC can connect successfully so I don't get what is the problem. The error log file is 19mb large with like 37 000 lines of errors. I followed exactly the Ledie tutorial for nova..

Realize that the Corsair server is different from Nova. The server is contained in 2 separate folders. CorsairLogin and whatever you extract the Corsair_Field_Clear archive into. Do NOT extract the Corsair_Vield_Clear archive into the CorsairLogin folder!!!

Everything you do in one of these folders you have to do to the other. Including all spreadsheet edits and odbc configurations. Yes, it is a pain in the butt, but you have to do them twice!!.

Back