Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Realize that the Corsair server is different from Nova. The server is contained in 2 separate folders. CorsairLogin and whatever you extract the Corsair_Field_Clear archive into. Do NOT extract the Corsair_Vield_Clear archive into the CorsairLogin folder!!!

Everything you do in one of these folders you have to do to the other. Including all spreadsheet edits and odbc configurations. Yes, it is a pain in the butt, but you have to do them twice!!.

it turns out that the .bss files that you updated should be in the corsair field and login directory because these folders are almost the same ???

such a server weighs a lot so also a large database I have always wondered why the database has such a large weight

Reaction score
One of the Database files, which is 75 gigs i think it was the GameDB is so big because it has a transaction logfile attached to it which does not really take that much space but it pre-allocates so much space. I tried to truncate, shrink or pack it but no luck. the DB file in itself is pretty small.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Do you have the right steps in mid-market marketing? thank you very much

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
S

Snigel

CM Works , 100 % in LAN , nothing goes outside . Hard to do , but works now .

Next is the BoardGame and and and . Good Luck to @ll

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

*Edit , CM Works , 100 % in LAN , nothing goes outside . Hard to do , but works now .

Can you tell me which web api you are using this one or not TradeMarketProcessWeb Thanks

S

Snigel

MarbleGame / BlackSpiritGame / Music / PhotoAlbum and something more now working

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

*Edit , CM Works , 100 % in LAN , nothing goes outside . Hard to do , but works now .

MarbleGame / BlackSpiritGame / Music / PhotoAlbum and something more now working

Can you please provide some information on how you got these working? Perhaps a walkthrough on what you did? Where you got the databases, etc.
Please?

S

Snigel

You need

2 PC
1 as Server | 1 as IIS Server
fully DNS / Directory Config / API Config / IIS Config

you dont need any SQL DB Extra or anything....all from this Pack is enough to get
the CM works (but not MarbleGame , this need some extra Stuff and Brain)

I dont give all Information´s , me ask many people´s , and ... many peoples would only Money or
doesnt answer....so i think you all understand this.....

So I read / learn many how it works and and and.
Me was at the same position at many others on this Forum , try to understand how the Api´s / IIS
works , then you get it too.

Only for LAN

sry for my bad engl.

and please , dont write me any PN . Thank´s

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And they will continue asking money till we don't make all public, like the OP did. You did edit the .loc files to point the client to the url from the boardgame?

S

Snigel

Try to look what for Files you have in the Folder......you dont need to edit the Loc File !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to look what for Files you have in the Folder......you dont need to edit the Loc File !

Yeah on one of the folders there is the whole board game. Not the one provided as is. I found that files, but it seems the client still did not see the board game.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need

2 PC
1 as Server | 1 as IIS Server
fully DNS / Directory Config / API Config / IIS Config

you dont need any SQL DB Extra or anything....all from this Pack is enough to get
the CM works (but not MarbleGame , this need some extra Stuff and Brain)

I dont give all Information´s , me ask many people´s , and ... many peoples would only Money or
doesnt answer....so i think you all understand this.....

So I read / learn many how it works and and and.
Me was at the same position at many others on this Forum , try to understand how the Api´s / IIS
works , then you get it too.

Only for LAN

sry for my bad engl.

and please , dont write me any PN . Thank´s

datasheet_url.xlsm

You got further with these than I did. Thank you for these. It is very helpful.

Reaction score
You DON'T need a second PC. I have ALL in one VM. and it works no problem. The true difficulty is to setup the web.config properly as the one thats with it has not everything setup and is a mess so i will just provide mine here that i know works.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<configuration>
  <configSections>
    <section name="log4net" type="log4net.Config.Log4NetConfigurationSectionHandler, log4net" />
  </configSections>
  <!-- Log4net -->
  <log4net degug="true">
    <appender name="COMMONLOGGER" type="log4net.Appender.RollingFileAppender, log4net">
      <file type="log4net.Util.PatternString" value="C:/Data/WebLog/TW/InGame/%property{LOGPATHSTRING}/%date{yyyyMM}/%date{yyyyMMdd}.log" />
      <staticLogFileName value="false" />
      <appendToFile value="true" />
      <rollingStyle value="Date" />
      <maxSizeRollBackups value="10" />
      <maximumFileSize value="10KB" />
      <staticLogFileName value="true" />
      <layout type="log4net.Layout.PatternLayout">
        <conversionPattern value="%date [%thread] %-5level %logger - %message%newline" />
      </layout>
    </appender>
    <root>
      <level value="ALL" />
      <appender-ref ref="COMMONLOGGER" />
    </root>
  </log4net>

<appSettings>
    <add key="webpages:Version" value="3.0.0.0" />
    <add key="webpages:Enabled" value="false" />
    <add key="ClientValidationEnabled" value="true" />
    <add key="UnobtrusiveJavaScriptEnabled" value="true" />
    <add key="isLive" value="true" />
    <add key="isWebAccess" value="true" />
	<add key="isWebOpen" value="true" />
    <add key="fileUploadPath" value="C:\inetpub\gameweb\userimg\" />
    <add key="logPath" value="C:\inetpub\gameweb\WebLog\" />
    <add key="fontPath" value="/Common/font/NanumGothic.ttf" />
    <add key="fontPathBold" value="/Common/font/NanumGothicBold.ttf" />

<add key="authCookieDomain" value="gameportal.local-bdo.net" />
    <add key="defaultCulture" value="en-US" />
	<add key="accessCultureList" value="ko-KR,zh-TW,en-US,tr-TR,th-TH,ru-RU,de-DE"/>

<!-- 쿠키값을 위한 key 추가 Ingame-->
    <add key="AuthCookiName" value="blackdesert" />
    <add key="ServiceType" value="NA"/>

<add key="prefixDomain" value="gameportal." />
    <add key="Domain" value="local-bdo.net"/>

<add key="boardGameCustomDate" value="2022-07-18 05:00" />
    <add key="boardGameCustomTodayCount" value="7" />
    <add key="boardGameCustomTodayCountPC" value="7" />

<!-- 신규 config 설정 -->
    <add key="isDebug" value="false" />
	<add key="platform" value="portalweb" />
    <add key="UtcTimeZoneID" value="UTC"/>
	<add key="ServiceUtcTime" value="0" />
    <add key="nationCode" value="NA" />
    <add key="ProfileCookieName" value="boardprofile"/>
	<add key="GameServerIP" value="192.168.255.130" />
    <!-- 메뉴 캐싱 시간 -->
    <add key="menuCacheDuration" value="10" />

<!-- 브랜드 사이트 -->
    <add key="brandSiteURL" value="http://gameportal.local.bdo.net/" />
	<add key="webCultureList" value="ko-KR,zh-TW,en-US,tr-TR,th-TH,ru-RU" />
  </appSettings>
  <connectionStrings>
    <add name="WorldDb" connectionString="metadata=res://*/Models.worldEnt.csdl|res://*/Models.worldEnt.ssdl|res://*/Models.worldEnt.msl;provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=SA_BETA_WORLDDB_0002;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%;multipleactiveresultsets=True;application name=EntityFramework"" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
    <add name="GuildDb" connectionString="metadata=res://*/Models.guildEnt.csdl|res://*/Models.guildEnt.ssdl|res://*/Models.guildEnt.msl;provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=SA_BETA_GAMEDB_0002;persist security info=True;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%;MultipleActiveResultSets=True;App=EntityFramework"" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
    <add name="LogDB" connectionString="metadata=res://*/Models.logEnt.csdl|res://*/Models.logEnt.ssdl|res://*/Models.logEnt.msl;provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=PF_BETA_LOGDB_0001;persist security info=True;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%;MultipleActiveResultSets=True;App=EntityFramework"" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
    <add name="GameDB" connectionString="metadata=res://*/DB.GameDB.csdl|res://*/DB.GameDB.ssdl|res://*/DB.GameDB.msl;provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=SA_BETA_GAMEDB_0002;persist security info=True;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%;multipleactiveresultsets=True;application name=EntityFramework"" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
	<add name="Game" connectionString="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=SA_BETA_GAMEDB_0002;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%; multipleactiveresultsets=True; persist security info=True;" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
	<add name="World" connectionString="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=SA_BETA_WORLDDB_0002;persist security info=True;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%; multipleactiveresultsets=True;" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
	<add name="Log" connectionString="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=PF_BETA_LOGDB_0001;persist security info=True;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%; multipleactiveresultsets=True;" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
 </connectionStrings>
  <system.web>
    <compilation debug="true" targetFramework="4.5.2" />
    <httpRuntime targetFramework="4.5.2" maxRequestLength="1048567" executionTimeout="3600" enableVersionHeader="false" />
    <sessionState mode="InProc" timeout="120" />
    <customErrors mode="Off" />
  </system.web>
  <system.webServer>
    <security>
      <requestFiltering>
        <requestLimits maxAllowedContentLength="1073741824" maxQueryString="1048567" />
        <verbs allowUnlisted="false">
          <add verb="GET" allowed="true" />
          <add verb="POST" allowed="true" />
          <add verb="HEAD" allowed="true" />
        </verbs>
      </requestFiltering>
    </security>
    <staticContent>
      <mimeMap fileExtension=".bdc" mimeType="text/plain" />
      <mimeMap fileExtension=".bds" mimeType="text/plain" />
      <mimeMap fileExtension=".bdcp" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
    </staticContent>
	<httpErrors errorMode="Custom">
      <remove statusCode="404" />
      <error statusCode="404" path="/error" responseMode="ExecuteURL" />
    </httpErrors>
	<httpProtocol>
      <customHeaders>
        <remove name="Server" />
        <remove name="X-AspNetMvc-Version" />
        <remove name="X-AspNet-Version" />
        <remove name="X-Powered-By" />
      </customHeaders>
    </httpProtocol>
  </system.webServer>
  <runtime>
    <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
      <dependentAssembly>
        <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Helpers" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
        <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-3.0.0.0" newVersion="3.0.0.0" />
      </dependentAssembly>
      <dependentAssembly>
        <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.WebPages" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
      </dependentAssembly>
      <dependentAssembly>
        <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Mvc" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
        <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-5.2.3.0" newVersion="5.2.3.0" />
      </dependentAssembly>
    </assemblyBinding>
  </runtime>
  <system.codedom>
    <compilers>
      <compiler language="c#;cs;csharp" extension=".cs" type="Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform.CSharpCodeProvider, Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" warningLevel="4" compilerOptions="/langversion:6 /nowarn:1659;1699;1701" />
      <compiler language="vb;vbs;visualbasic;vbscript" extension=".vb" type="Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform.VBCodeProvider, Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" warningLevel="4" compilerOptions="/langversion:14 /nowarn:41008 /define:_MYTYPE=\"Web\" /optionInfer+" />
    </compilers>
  </system.codedom>
</configuration>

The web folder you need is this one "KR.Blackdesert.Game.Contents.Web" just make it its own IIS Page. Edit all the IPs and domain names in the web config above and create two folders in there named 'userimg' and 'WebLog' and give the IIS user write permissions to those two, and read, execute perms to all of the rest. Make sure the two path are set to your system properly in the web.config.
The URLs can be set in the datasheet_url which becomes when parsed a weburl.dbss, patch that with a meta injector and you are good to go.
No you don't need 6 connection strings, i just had them there for testing and they don't hurt anyway.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You DON'T need a second PC. I have ALL in one VM. and it works no problem. The true difficulty is to setup the web.config properly as the one thats with it has not everything setup and is a mess so i will just provide mine here that i know works.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<configuration>
  <configSections>
    <section name="log4net" type="log4net.Config.Log4NetConfigurationSectionHandler, log4net" />
  </configSections>
  <!-- Log4net -->
  <log4net degug="true">
    <appender name="COMMONLOGGER" type="log4net.Appender.RollingFileAppender, log4net">
      <file type="log4net.Util.PatternString" value="C:/Data/WebLog/TW/InGame/%property{LOGPATHSTRING}/%date{yyyyMM}/%date{yyyyMMdd}.log" />
      <staticLogFileName value="false" />
      <appendToFile value="true" />
      <rollingStyle value="Date" />
      <maxSizeRollBackups value="10" />
      <maximumFileSize value="10KB" />
      <staticLogFileName value="true" />
      <layout type="log4net.Layout.PatternLayout">
        <conversionPattern value="%date [%thread] %-5level %logger - %message%newline" />
      </layout>
    </appender>
    <root>
      <level value="ALL" />
      <appender-ref ref="COMMONLOGGER" />
    </root>
  </log4net>

<appSettings>
    <add key="webpages:Version" value="3.0.0.0" />
    <add key="webpages:Enabled" value="false" />
    <add key="ClientValidationEnabled" value="true" />
    <add key="UnobtrusiveJavaScriptEnabled" value="true" />
    <add key="isLive" value="true" />
    <add key="isWebAccess" value="true" />
	<add key="isWebOpen" value="true" />
    <add key="fileUploadPath" value="C:\inetpub\gameweb\userimg\" />
    <add key="logPath" value="C:\inetpub\gameweb\WebLog\" />
    <add key="fontPath" value="/Common/font/NanumGothic.ttf" />
    <add key="fontPathBold" value="/Common/font/NanumGothicBold.ttf" />

<add key="authCookieDomain" value="gameportal.local-bdo.net" />
    <add key="defaultCulture" value="en-US" />
	<add key="accessCultureList" value="ko-KR,zh-TW,en-US,tr-TR,th-TH,ru-RU,de-DE"/>

<!-- 쿠키값을 위한 key 추가 Ingame-->
    <add key="AuthCookiName" value="blackdesert" />

<add key="prefixDomain" value="gameportal." />
    <add key="Domain" value="local-bdo.net"/>

<add key="boardGameCustomDate" value="2022-07-18 05:00" />
    <add key="boardGameCustomTodayCount" value="7" />
    <add key="boardGameCustomTodayCountPC" value="7" />

<!-- 신규 config 설정 -->
    <add key="isDebug" value="false" />
	<add key="platform" value="portalweb" />
    <add key="UtcTimeZoneID" value="UTC"/>
	<add key="ServiceUtcTime" value="0" />
    <add key="nationCode" value="NA" />
    <add key="ProfileCookieName" value="boardprofile"/>
	<add key="GameServerIP" value="192.168.255.130" />
    <!-- 메뉴 캐싱 시간 -->
    <add key="menuCacheDuration" value="10" />

<!-- 브랜드 사이트 -->
    <add key="brandSiteURL" value="http://gameportal.local.bdo.net/" />
	<add key="webCultureList" value="ko-KR,zh-TW,en-US,tr-TR,th-TH,ru-RU" />
  </appSettings>
  <connectionStrings>
    <add name="WorldDb" connectionString="metadata=res://*/Models.worldEnt.csdl|res://*/Models.worldEnt.ssdl|res://*/Models.worldEnt.msl;provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=SA_BETA_WORLDDB_0002;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%;multipleactiveresultsets=True;application name=EntityFramework"" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
    <add name="GuildDb" connectionString="metadata=res://*/Models.guildEnt.csdl|res://*/Models.guildEnt.ssdl|res://*/Models.guildEnt.msl;provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=SA_BETA_GAMEDB_0002;persist security info=True;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%;MultipleActiveResultSets=True;App=EntityFramework"" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
    <add name="LogDB" connectionString="metadata=res://*/Models.logEnt.csdl|res://*/Models.logEnt.ssdl|res://*/Models.logEnt.msl;provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=PF_BETA_LOGDB_0001;persist security info=True;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%;MultipleActiveResultSets=True;App=EntityFramework"" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
    <add name="GameDB" connectionString="metadata=res://*/DB.GameDB.csdl|res://*/DB.GameDB.ssdl|res://*/DB.GameDB.msl;provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=SA_BETA_GAMEDB_0002;persist security info=True;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%;multipleactiveresultsets=True;application name=EntityFramework"" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
	<add name="Game" connectionString="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=SA_BETA_GAMEDB_0002;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%; multipleactiveresultsets=True; persist security info=True;" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
	<add name="World" connectionString="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=SA_BETA_WORLDDB_0002;persist security info=True;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%; multipleactiveresultsets=True;" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
	<add name="Log" connectionString="data source=192.168.255.130,1433;initial catalog=PF_BETA_LOGDB_0001;persist security info=True;user id=CrimsonDesert;password=BlackNo.1Game#^%; multipleactiveresultsets=True;" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
 </connectionStrings>
  <system.web>
    <compilation debug="true" targetFramework="4.5.2" />
    <httpRuntime targetFramework="4.5.2" maxRequestLength="1048567" executionTimeout="3600" enableVersionHeader="false" />
    <sessionState mode="InProc" timeout="120" />
    <customErrors mode="Off" />
  </system.web>
  <system.webServer>
    <security>
      <requestFiltering>
        <requestLimits maxAllowedContentLength="1073741824" maxQueryString="1048567" />
        <verbs allowUnlisted="false">
          <add verb="GET" allowed="true" />
          <add verb="POST" allowed="true" />
          <add verb="HEAD" allowed="true" />
        </verbs>
      </requestFiltering>
    </security>
    <staticContent>
      <mimeMap fileExtension=".bdc" mimeType="text/plain" />
      <mimeMap fileExtension=".bds" mimeType="text/plain" />
      <mimeMap fileExtension=".bdcp" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
    </staticContent>
	<httpErrors errorMode="Custom">
      <remove statusCode="404" />
      <error statusCode="404" path="/error" responseMode="ExecuteURL" />
    </httpErrors>
	<httpProtocol>
      <customHeaders>
        <remove name="Server" />
        <remove name="X-AspNetMvc-Version" />
        <remove name="X-AspNet-Version" />
        <remove name="X-Powered-By" />
      </customHeaders>
    </httpProtocol>
  </system.webServer>
  <runtime>
    <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
      <dependentAssembly>
        <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Helpers" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
      </dependentAssembly>
      <dependentAssembly>
        <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.WebPages" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
      </dependentAssembly>
      <dependentAssembly>
        <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Mvc" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
        <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-5.2.3.0" newVersion="5.2.3.0" />
      </dependentAssembly>
    </assemblyBinding>
  </runtime>
  <system.codedom>
    <compilers>
      <compiler language="c#;cs;csharp" extension=".cs" type="Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform.CSharpCodeProvider, Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" warningLevel="4" compilerOptions="/langversion:6 /nowarn:1659;1699;1701" />
      <compiler language="vb;vbs;visualbasic;vbscript" extension=".vb" type="Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform.VBCodeProvider, Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" warningLevel="4" compilerOptions="/langversion:14 /nowarn:41008 /define:_MYTYPE=\"Web\" /optionInfer+" />
    </compilers>
  </system.codedom>
</configuration>

The web folder you need is this one "KR.Blackdesert.Game.Contents.Web" just make it its own IIS Page. Edit all the IPs and domain names in the web config above and create two folders in there named 'userimg' and 'WebLog' and give the IIS user write permissions to those two, and read, execute perms to all of the rest. Make sure the two path are set to your system properly in the web.config.
The URLs can be set in the datasheet_url which becomes when parsed a weburl.dbss, patch that with a meta injector and you are good to go.
No you don't need 6 connection strings, i just had them there for testing and they don't hurt anyway.

Thanks for sharing Friends will try to fix it

Reaction score
So does anybody can share correct working servers collection on minimal config.
I.e. Yes me ask worked minimalistic worked Corsair's servers in one pack without no needed parts like in original archives

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yep I can't seem to fix this error whenever I run the server .bat. ODBC32 bit says connection successful, etc. Timezone is setup, everything seems setup but the server stll does that:
g849JqW - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yep I can't seem to fix this error whenever I run the server .bat. ODBC32 bit says connection successful, etc. Timezone is setup, everything seems setup but the server stll does that:
g849JqW - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

There's no need to mess with this one

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back