Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Step 9: Select your Corsair Server Field like the Picture From tutorial "DSN1 Corsair Field.png" to "DSN7 Corsair Field.png"

Step 10: Repeat the process for files that are marked with a red line on IMAGE "DSN1 Corsair Field.png"

I can't find , help

Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Links are expired . Can someone check ? Matar maybe you have some free space on your webhost ?
thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help i cant restore

[COLOR=var(--always-white)][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]SA_BETA_GAMEDB_0002_20211223_0000.BAK

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
maybe u don't have enough space to restore in C drive...just change the restoring path..
help i cant restore

[COLOR=var(--always-white)][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]SA_BETA_GAMEDB_0002_20211223_0000.BAK

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can write, what file is working for cashshop?
localdatasheet/datasheet_cashproduct or localdatasheet/#na#datasheet_cashproduct or what? In every file pearl price wrong if compare with game

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
#na#datasheet_cashproduct

Who can write, what file is working for cashshop?
localdatasheet/datasheet_cashproduct or localdatasheet/#na#datasheet_cashproduct or what? In every file pearl price wrong if compare with game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys have someone a commands list? it can be from nova files to i will find new ones in exe files but need know some commands!Better is one from current version!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Extracted Corsair Commands

extracted all commands from Corsair

omg this files have PS4/PS5 support included WTF hahahhaha
lets start pserver on Playstation XD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
to use one folder just try this

1.I use just CorsairLogin files setup your DSN files in CorsairLogin\GameServerData\ (billing,field,log,publishing,world)
2.setup your datasheet_server.xlsm CorsairLogin\GameServerData\
3.put this to your CorsairLogin/service.ini

[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA_ALPHA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=X.X.X.XYourIP
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
PATCH_URL=http://download.gamecdn.net/pearlabyss/black/test/patch/
dontUsePublisherAuthentication=1
AUTH_URL=localhost
BILLING_URL=localhost
isServerSettingUseDB=0
isUseServerBexcel=0
isLoadBinaryStaticStatus=0
isUseGameGuard=0
isUseEAC=0
isUseEACReport=0
isUseCrcCheck=0
;CrcFileUrl=
INFLUX_URL=http://127.0.0.1:8086/write?db=bdoidc

[NA_ALPHA]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=X.X.X.XYourIP
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
PATCH_URL=http://download.gamecdn.net/pearlabyss/black/test/patch/
dontUsePublisherAuthentication=1
AUTH_URL=localhost
BILLING_URL=localhost
isServerSettingUseDB=0
isUseServerBexcel=0
isLoadBinaryStaticStatus=0
isUseGameGuard=0
isUseEAC=0
isUseEACReport=0
isUseCrcCheck=0
;CrcFileUrl=
INFLUX_URL=http://127.0.0.1:8086/write?db=bdoidc

[EXT]
; Hostname of auth http API. It is whitelisted automatically.
REST_API=127.0.0.1
; A list of additional IP addresses or hostnames separated by ,. Addresses not in this list will be denied to wininet functions.
HOST_WHITELIST=127.0.0.1

; Enable or disable drop filter.
DROP_FILTER=ON

of course put here X.X.X.XYourIP your IP

4.put your 3. Field.cmd from Corsair_FieldClear to CorsairLogin folder like in Nova

Save all and start and enjoy from one folder!

This i use to connect to Server

Client/service.ini

[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA_ALPHA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA_ALPHA]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
PATCH_URL=http://downtest1.black.game.daumserver.com/patch/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Without using a VM with pagefiles? 128-256gb. 64gb seems to be the minimum for a VM and using a pagefile.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone knows how to change item rate in CM?

I meant everytime players selling their items to CM,,the cost of items...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, after a bit of testing i got two Server Channels running on the same machine. Only issue i have is if you want to switch Channel you have to go back to Character Select and switch from there to the other Channel.

To pull this of you need lots of RAM and every Server Channel needs its own Server Excel Sheet where the channel you want to be started is the first ype 4 server in the list as that is how the field determines which channel to actually load.
On retail they do one channel on a machine which has a UUID so every machine has another ID and thats how the field knows which channel to boot. But with same IP/MAC we have to do it differently.

For Example in my screenshot there the first Channel is Saison so the first Channel in the DataSheet-Server of Type 4 is the first one that appears in the list and gets taken be the field.exe
If you now want for example a second channel, a normal one like i did then you have to make that the fist type 4 in the list so the field.exe will pick that instead of the saison one.
If you make yourself a small script that copies the correct excel over and then starts field, you can easily maintain multiple channels on the same machine you just need loads of RAM to pull this off.

Here is a Picture of my ServerSheet, ignore the Voice-Server that does not work anyway. The fist type 4 server is Serendia-1 so this will be started if you use this Excel Sheet. If you now want Calpheon-1 to be started you need to swap them so Calphion-1 is the first type 4 server and then if you boot another field it will then pick this one.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how much RAM do I need for 2 channels on the same machine? double size of RAM?

So, after a bit of testing i got two Server Channels running on the same machine. Only issue i have is if you want to switch Channel you have to go back to Character Select and switch from there to the other Channel.

To pull this of you need lots of RAM and every Server Channel needs its own Server Excel Sheet where the channel you want to be started is the first ype 4 server in the list as that is how the field determines which channel to actually load.
On retail they do one channel on a machine which has a UUID so every machine has another ID and thats how the field knows which channel to boot. But with same IP/MAC we have to do it differently.

For Example in my screenshot there the first Channel is Saison so the first Channel in the DataSheet-Server of Type 4 is the first one that appears in the list and gets taken be the field.exe
If you now want for example a second channel, a normal one like i did then you have to make that the fist type 4 in the list so the field.exe will pick that instead of the saison one.
If you make yourself a small script that copies the correct excel over and then starts field, you can easily maintain multiple channels on the same machine you just need loads of RAM to pull this off.

Here is a Picture of my ServerSheet, ignore the Voice-Server that does not work anyway. The fist type 4 server is Serendia-1 so this will be started if you use this Excel Sheet. If you now want Calpheon-1 to be started you need to swap them so Calphion-1 is the first type 4 server and then if you boot another field it will then pick this one.

Back