Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Reaction score
the Corsair client does not have the function to read Russian languages you replace the EN language file to have it in Russian that is Russian language
The language became English. And I need a Russian
Открой "Мои документы" - папка Black Desert, файл GameOption.txt и найди там UIFontType = 2, замени двойку на 1 и будет тебе счастье.
That's all you need to fix fonts. ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and it stiil needed run 2 exemplars of 1st server for work(like in 1st publication), O fix it and it work like Nova?

if you want to open uour own BDO server you have to start with fixing the most important parts of Corsair and then you better open otherwise it is useless for you would have too many Bugs and people complaining all the time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had a similar issue on my secondary channel. The first channel worked fine. I got all the alerts and soundeffects. The event table has a check for the bossspawns at the end of the line which says isMainChannel() and that might be that catch. In your DataSheet_Server Excel you need to go to TblWorld. There are two entries. One was named 'Project Forgotten' if you have not changed that and the second one is named 'Virtual Field'. The first one is what matters. It has a column named 'mainChannelServerNo'. You need to put the serverNo of your Field Server there that you start up. If you boot two channels you need to adjust it for both or one will have spawns and the other one does not. And in the 'TblServerHead' there is a column named 'isFixedBossSpawn' which should be on 1 by default which is fine.
So if your main field serverNo is 8 for example make sure thats declared as a the main channel number so that statement is defined true in the event table.
The other solution would be to just remove that statement from the event table.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
bug corsair's legacy when passing the quest error [cannot apply item results to memory]
what could be the problem and how can i solve it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I didn't describe my problem well, sorry
The problem is that I can't turn in this quest, it just doesn't complete.
I have already updated quest.dbss but the problem is not solved

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I made some changes but I would like to open the server for some of my friends to help me with the project, I have a fixed ip, good internet, how do I leave the server online?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a dual xeon server with 256gb of ram and everything is running normally and well with no lag on the internal network.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[h=1]Corsair How to open the red battlefield or horse racing?[/h]

Reaction score
Who figured out how to launch all the servers? So far I have launched two -one seasonal other incomprehensible, but I want PVP or what it was called there that there were 1 server of each game mode

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone, when i logged in and tried to enter server on the server screen, it says"Manager is not registered" and the in-game screen turns off automatically. What is the problem? I played the account till yesterday....................Anyone can helpm e?

Back