Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the clear response! I understand that this package isn't going to be possible to run with my desktop. Going by the post the OP made in this thread, I assume this Nova one is possible to run with 32GB RAM?
https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/vm-bdo-3205-nova-server-1205533/

You can technically run either one in 32GB of ram. However you will need a huge paging file to deal with the lack of memory. Swapping memory to and from a paging file is an order of magnitude slower than using the right amount of memory. Even if you put your swap file on the fastest PCIE v5.0 M2 NVME drive you will have very long lags and long transitions. And the heavy swapping will wear out that expensive SSD in a very short time.

You have to ask yourself if it is really worth the $$$ needed to run this server. It is a commercial server. Companies have the money to invest in properly sized hardware for their servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server is working, but how to create an account and login to the game?

I'm using the client that comes with the server, not the steam version

I created Play.cmd in the client folder and entered this text:

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

But when i trying to enter the game i got this error:

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Server log:

{"Date":"2022-07-15 16:37:49","ThreadId":"0x0748","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"4","ErrorNo":"eErrNoUnstableConnection","ErrorString":"네트워크 연결이 원활하지 않습니다. 잠시 후 다시 시도해 주세요.","Log":"submit2ForPearlAuth - Error 12029 in WinHttpSendRequest(localhost)({authToken:"Player"})!" }{"Date":"2022-07-15 16:37:49","ThreadId":"0x0748","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"4","ErrorNo":"eErrNoUnstableConnection","ErrorString":"네트워크 연결이 원활하지 않습니다. 잠시 후 다시 시도해 주세요.","Log":"submit2ForPearlAuth - Error 997 in WinHttpReceiveResponse(localhost)({authToken:"Player"})!" }{"Date":"2022-07-15 16:37:49","ThreadId":"0x0748","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"4","ErrorNo":"eErrNoUnstableConnection","ErrorString":"네트워크 연결이 원활하지 않습니다. 잠시 후 다시 시도해 주세요.","Log":"submit2ForPearlAuth - Error 0 in WinHttpSendRequest(localhost)({authToken:"Player"})!" }{"Date":"2022-07-15 16:37:49","ThreadId":"0x0748","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"5","ErrorNo":"eErrNoPublisherFailAuthetication","ErrorString":"계정 인증에 실패했습니다.","Log":"($NotLogin$/-1/$0.0.0.0$):($NotLogin$/-1):Submit2 Failed To Authentication[localhost/Api/Authenticate]." }{"Date":"2022-07-15 16:37:49","ThreadId":"0x0748","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"4","ErrorNo":"eErrNoPublisherFailAuthetication","ErrorString":"계정 인증에 실패했습니다.","Log":"($NotLogin$/-1/$0.0.0.0$):($NotLogin$/-1):Tr(eTrGetCreateUserInformationToAuthenticServerReq):AddedNo(0)" }{"Date":"2022-07-15 16:37:49","ThreadId":"0x0748","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"--","ErrorString":"--","Log":"TROC ¼öÇà 1ÃÊ ÃÊ°ú ¹ß»ý. TROC(eTrGetCreateUserInformationToAuthenticServerReq) Duration(2047 ms)" }

When I used the Nova client for Nova server everything worked fine, but now i don't know how to fix it, any help?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a client packaged in that huge server download. Extract and use that client.

Like with the nova server, accounts are auto-created on first login for corsair. As long as the service.ini that the auth server is using is set to NA_ALPHA. Also DO NOT set the service.ini in the client to NA_ALPHA. Leave that one as NA.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a client packaged in that huge server download. Extract and use that client.

Like with the nova server, accounts are auto-created on first login for corsair. As long as the service.ini that the auth server is using is set to NA_ALPHA. Also DO NOT set the service.ini in the client to NA_ALPHA. Leave that one as NA.
I'm using packaged client and i extracted it from the archive, my service.ini in the client folder set to NA, but i still can't login

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA_ALPHA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA_ALPHA]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=192.168.255.130
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
;PATCH_URL=http://download.gamecdn.net/pearlabyss/black/test/patch/
dontUsePublisherAuthentication=1
AUTH_URL=localhost
BILLING_URL=localhost
isServerSettingUseDB=0
isUseServerBexcel=0
isLoadBinaryStaticStatus=0
isUseGameGuard=0
isUseEAC=0
isUseEACReport=0
isUseCrcCheck=0
;CrcFileUrl=
INFLUX_URL=http://127.0.0.1:8086/write?db=bdoidc
Auth and Manager if you can't login try and add or set the line 'dontUsePublisherAuthentication=1' that should help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA_ALPHA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA_ALPHA]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=192.168.255.130
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
;PATCH_URL=http://download.gamecdn.net/pearlabyss/black/test/patch/
dontUsePublisherAuthentication=1
AUTH_URL=localhost
BILLING_URL=localhost
isServerSettingUseDB=0
isUseServerBexcel=0
isLoadBinaryStaticStatus=0
isUseGameGuard=0
isUseEAC=0
isUseEACReport=0
isUseCrcCheck=0
;CrcFileUrl=
INFLUX_URL=http://127.0.0.1:8086/write?db=bdoidc
Auth and Manager if you can't login try and add or set the line 'dontUsePublisherAuthentication=1' that should help.
Unfortunately it didn't help

I got this errors in manager log life:

{"Date":"2022-07-15 17:36:00","ThreadId":"0x0614","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"5","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServerIsConnectingToParent","ErrorString":"부모서버에 연결 중입니다.","Log":"[101:Season:Hidden IP]:Index(34)" }{"Date":"2022-07-15 17:36:00","ThreadId":"0x0614","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"5","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServerIsConnectingToParent","ErrorString":"부모서버에 연결 중입니다.","Log":"[5:Authentication:Hidden IP]:Index(2)" }{"Date":"2022-07-15 17:36:00","ThreadId":"0x0614","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"5","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServerIsConnectingToParent","ErrorString":"부모서버에 연결 중입니다.","Log":"[6:Hadum:Hidden IP]:Index(39)" }{"Date":"2022-07-15 17:36:00","ThreadId":"0x20FC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"5","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServerIsConnectedToParent","ErrorString":"부모서버에 연결됐습니다.","Log":"[5:Authentication:Hidden IP]:Index(2)" }{"Date":"2022-07-15 17:36:01","ThreadId":"0x20FC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"4","ErrorNo":"eErrNoSocketAccepOrConnectRequestFail","ErrorString":"소켓 Accept/Connect 요청이 실패했습니다.","Log":"Session(39):ErrNo(1225/1225),Count(0)" }{"Date":"2022-07-15 17:36:01","ThreadId":"0x1CA4","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"4","ErrorNo":"eErrNoSocketAccepOrConnectRequestFail","ErrorString":"소켓 Accept/Connect 요청이 실패했습니다.","Log":"Session(34):ErrNo(1225/1225),Count(0)" }

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like the servers can not find each other, did you copy the settings to both?
Yes i did

{"Date":"2022-07-15 19:04:38","ThreadId":"0x1008","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"5","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServerIsConnectingToParent","ErrorString":"부모서버에 연결 중입니다.","Log":"[101:Season:Hidden IP]:Index(42)" }{"Date":"2022-07-15 19:04:38","ThreadId":"0x1008","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"5","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServerIsConnectingToParent","ErrorString":"부모서버에 연결 중입니다.","Log":"[6:Hadum:Hidden IP]:Index(1243)" }{"Date":"2022-07-15 19:04:38","ThreadId":"0x05A0","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"5","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServerIsConnectedToParent","ErrorString":"부모서버에 연결됐습니다.","Log":"[101:Season:Hidden IP]:Index(42)" }{"Date":"2022-07-15 19:04:39","ThreadId":"0x05A0","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"4","ErrorNo":"eErrNoSocketAccepOrConnectRequestFail","ErrorString":"소켓 Accept/Connect 요청이 실패했습니다.","Log":"Session(1243):ErrNo(1225/1225),Count(0)" }{"Date":"2022-07-15 19:04:42","ThreadId":"0x05A0","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"3","ErrorNo":"eErrNoTrNotRegister","ErrorString":"TR이 등록되지 않았습니다.","Log":"($NotLogin$/-1/$0.0.0.0$):($NotLogin$/-1):Tr(5501)" }{"Date":"2022-07-15 19:04:52","ThreadId":"0x1CB8","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"3","ErrorNo":"eErrNoTrNotRegister","ErrorString":"TR이 등록되지 않았습니다.","Log":"($NotLogin$/-1/$0.0.0.0$):($NotLogin$/-1):Tr(5501)" }{"Date":"2022-07-15 19:05:02","ThreadId":"0x1CB8","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"3","ErrorNo":"eErrNoTrNotRegister","ErrorString":"TR이 등록되지 않았습니다.","Log":"($NotLogin$/-1/$0.0.0.0$):($NotLogin$/-1):Tr(5501)" }

Last edited:
Reaction score
3. not working - Central Market (does not work in Nova either). The client needs to be completely synced with the server. Unlike Nova, this one is very difficult, if not impossible to do the required PAZ file update due to character codepage problems in both the filenames and file contents. These are the only 2 issues I have seen. With the nova client I was able to do this, but not with Corsair.

Did you try to ignore the codepage encoding errors on the paz.py code?

modified modified with ignore codepage errors if anyone want to try.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll try to make some modifications on the paz.py. If it works i will post it here.

Nvm, thank you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll try to make some modifications on the paz.py. If it works i will post it here.

Nvm, thank you.
your UpdateDBSS works? when i run it, just shows error and cant find the error logs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like the servers can not find each other, did you copy the settings to both?
I did everything that you and other people advised me, could it be some other reason?

Can you please tell me what version of windows and soft do you using?

1. What version of Windows? (Windows Server 2019 with Desktop Experience or Windows Server 2019 Datacenter with Desktop Experience).
  2. What version of Microsoft SQL Server? (Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise Edition or Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express).
  3. What version of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio? (Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 19 or Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18).
I use Windows Server 2019 Desktop Experience, ,

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I did everything that you and other people advised me, could it be some other reason?

Can you please tell me what version of windows and soft do you using?

1. What version of Windows? (Windows Server 2019 with Desktop Experience or Windows Server 2019 Datacenter with Desktop Experience).
  2. What version of Microsoft SQL Server? (Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise Edition or Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express).
  3. What version of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio? (Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 19 or Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18).
I use Windows Server 2019 Desktop Experience, ,

Have you configured the firewall?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you configured the firewall?
I just turned it off, do I need to do something else with firewall? It looks like the server is responding, because my account was automatically created in world database, but when i trying to login it always says login failed

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just turned it off, do I need to do something else with firewall? It looks like the server is responding, because my account was automatically created in world database, but when i trying to login it always says login failed

SQLEXPRESS - U need create some tunes and add port for connection parameters, RTFM Microsoft guides and other about bug/features in work of MS SQL Full/Standart and Express

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which table in which db needs to be edited to get pearls (changing the account parameter)?
Also which table need to edit to change rates "~\CorsairLogin\GameCommonDataUnpack\DataSheet\DataSheet_ContentsOptions.xlsm" or "~\Corsair_FieldClear\GameCommonDataUnpack\DataSheet\DataSheet_ContentsOptions.xlsm" ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which table in which db needs to be edited to get pearls (changing the account parameter)?
Also which table need to edit to change rates "~\CorsairLogin\GameCommonDataUnpack\DataSheet\DataSheet_ContentsOptions.xlsm" or "~\Corsair_FieldClear\GameCommonDataUnpack\DataSheet\DataSheet_ContentsOptions.xlsm" ?

Why edit the db? That is a pain in the butt. If you are set up as a GM just use this command in the chat input:

/crtitem 6 1000000 (or some other number)

As for which spreadsheets should be edited... BOTH of them with the same values. When you configure the spreadsheets modify the same changes in both places.

How I handle it is that I keep a 3rd (master) set of configuration spreadsheets that I do my editing on.

then copy the master spreadsheet to each of the server directories. That way I reduce the chances of mis matching my edits.

If you really must mess with the database you can change EXISTING items in this table

Database: SA_BETA_GAMEDB_0002

Table: PaGamePrivate.TblItemRepository

Warning:
Do not create new items in this table.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Table: PaGamePrivate.TblItemRepository
Tnx, also if i trying sell some items (like grey loot from imps) to npc get ingame message - "The shop slot number is invalid." How to fix that?
Also how to make GM account?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tnx, also if i trying sell some items (like grey loot from imps) to npc get ingame message - "The shop slot number is invalid." How to fix that?
Also how to make GM account?

the error is because the clients files are not in sync with the server. Unfortunately there is no way to synchronize them because of codepage issues in the server.

You can sell most of the unsellable stuff at the storage keeper. Put the items you want to sell in storage, then sell them from there.

As for setting yourself GM, Look through the tutorials directory. There is a procedure there to do that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I exprimented a bit because of the patching problem that exists with Corsair client. I had some success generating some of the dbss, not all, some failed due to Excel-Sheet Errors.

I Also tried to set the client into some kind of loose file mode where it can run from excels, but then another problem arises. Only the UI is your selected clients language, the rest will turn korean and translating the excel sheets has quite some limitations, some are character length and others just plain crash the client.

It is also possible to completly extract all paz and start the client without any paz folder. Yes it does boot but there is also a catch, the UI process is not being called correctly. When you boot with paz it creates two of the 'coherent UI' processes, when launched without paz it misses one and can't load the UI. Maybe there is some kind of launch parameter that could be given because the devs surely don't pack the client all the time just to test things, so there must be a way to run it in full loose file mode.

This is what the client will spit out when you try to run it unpacked:

It does probably no longer know where to start in the lua files.

Back