Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Reaction score
There's no need to mess with this one
Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

U run all needed servers? Can U share you's DataSheet_Server.xlsm?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
U run all needed servers? Can U share you's DataSheet_Server.xlsm?

I use the original not modified anything It may depend on the m2 ssd used and don't run via vm try it friends

Well how do we delete another unused server? Thank you very much friends

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends! Does anyone have RU localization for the client from the Client.rar archive

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After updating DBSS
My game client item name and skill description have become Korean
Someone knows how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Had someone any luck with re-enabling attendance rewards?
I tried to edit an entry or add a new line at the bottom. The server boots fine i can even open the table ingame, but if i want to patch the dbss the client yeets itself into oblivion with the following error:
_startDate() of Attendance_Table is abnormal!
Does it just not like the year 2022 somehow. I double checked that excel did not auto format the string somehow so thats not a problem.
If someone has a hint to this please let me know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dates should follow %04d-%02d-%02d %02d:%02d format, it wants all 5 components

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dates should follow %04d-%02d-%02d %02d:%02d format, it wants all 5 components

For some reason it doesn't work. Always throw the abnormal date. It is curious because using Nova for compiling dbss's the same sheet works on the Corsair client, but not if you do on the corsair server folder.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
After updating DBSS
My game client item name and skill description have become Korean
Someone knows how to fix it?
I don’t know, I update bss files with this injector and the client has never become Korean, everything works fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
我不知道,我用這個注入器更新b​​ss文件,客戶端從來沒有變成韓語,一切正常

You need to update the skill file and enchant probability
In addition to these two, nothing else can cause client Korean

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to update the skill file and enchant probability
In addition to these two, nothing else can cause client Korean

Interesting , so now we know those blank descriptions are Korean descriptions, so they are really there, but for us, is just blank or strange characters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For some reason it doesn't work. Always throw the abnormal date. It is curious because using Nova for compiling dbss's the same sheet works on the Corsair client, but not if you do on the corsair server folder.
make sure the timezone field is correct - if it fails to parse that, then startDate will not be read at all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tested both file versions, from nova and corsair. I picked in both excels the first row and changed in both only the year to 2022, timezone is identical in both excel sheets, which is zero, corsair fails and yeets the client, nova works, client loads and reward is given. Excel complains in both files that a number is stored as a text string which does not matter at all, so the first rows in both sheets match excatly, both parse into dbss but only the nova one works. And in both files the date format is the same which is: year-month-day space in between hours:minutes 2022-7-21 00:00 as an example for StartDate.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure the timezone field is correct - if it fails to parse that, then startDate will not be read at all

Thanks for answering! but as Seramyu points something is messed up on some other excel somewhere or whatever is causing that, because tested everything, the same files, and also as it should be done, as you points, one works (nova) the other one no(corsair) both, on the same Corsair client. I spended a lot trying to figure out wtf is happening with that. And many different methods... And this not also happens on the attendance sheet, also on other dates related things like the cash shop discounts periods. So is something that, at some point, dates are being f***** and client can't read.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It’s d3dl related how you create your dbss while creating it’s making it wrong I fixed my d3dl and it works

Reaction score
Has anyone found a way to give yourself either ACoin or Pearl currency for the shop? I have dabbled into the databases a little bit and my combinations haven't been successful.

Back