Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have u been waiting for about 10-20mins until the Field server fully start?

Or did u enter the correct IP in both two folders inside GameServerData/DataSheet_Server.xml?

btw,,the colum _isSeasonChannel plz set to 0

Ledie's video has a 22min cut between when they start FIELD and when Dialog window shows

btw,. My AUTH starts it appears,
But MANAGER is crashing with:

PHP:
"ErrorNo":"GameContentsOptionIsClosed"
"ErrorString":"게임컨텐츠옵션에서 닫혔습니다."
"Log":" FuelInsertCharacterInfo: _characterKey 에 걸린 contentGroup(31089)가 (로컬라이징때문인지) 존재하지 않기에, 해당 기능이 모두 지원되지 않습니다."

"ErrorNo":"GameContentsOptionIsClosed"
"ErrorString":"게임컨텐츠옵션에서 닫혔습니다."
"Log":" FuelInsertInfo: _characterKey 에 걸린 contentGroup(31089)가 (로컬라이징때문인지) 존재하지 않기에, 해당 기능이 모두 지원되지 않습니다."

"ErrorNo":"StaticStatusNotExistColumn"
"ErrorString":"고정 정보의 컬럼이 없습니다."
"Log":"시트명=[Tutorial_Start_Event_Table]:없는열제목=[SelectedPanel]"

"ErrorNo":"CantLoadParameter"
"ErrorString":"Parameter를 가져올 수 없습니다."
"Log":"ErrNo(StaticStatusNotExistColumn(837199619):[고정 정보의 컬럼이 없습니다.])"

"ErrorNo":"TimerDaemonFailInitializeFunction"
"ErrorString":"Timer데몬이 초기화 함수 호출에 실패했다."
"Log":"ErrNo(3407982563)"

"ErrorNo":"TimerDaemonCantStart"
"ErrorString":"Timer데몬을 시작할 수 없습니다."
"Log":"ErrNo(2051413970)"

Translations say:

PHP:
FuelInsertCharacterInfo: The contentGroup(31089) attached to _characterKey does not exist (due to localization), so all its functions are not supported.

FuelInsertInfo: The contentGroup(31089) attached to _characterKey does not exist (due to localization), so all its functions are not supported.

Sheet name=[Tutorial_Start_Event_Table]: missing column title=[SelectedPanel]

(StaticStatusNotExistColumn(837199619):[No column of static information.]

Timer daemon failed to call initialization function.

The Timer daemon could not be started.

Any idea what localization it is talking about?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ur timezone is wrong..
plz set two Xml files to 0 inside both folders..

and plz turn off ur auto time setting in system setting

timezone file is

gamecontent _option.xml
sth like that...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did, I already showed you..

Otherwise, I wouldn't think my AUTH would be running

AUTH:
PHP:
{"ErrorNo":"DevelopLog"
"ErrorString":"개발 로그!"
"Log":"[Thread:0/0/0/0/0][Queue:0/0][Player:3000-0-0-0/NonPlayer:0][SvnRev:398535]" }

{"ErrorNo":"XMLCantLoadAI"
"ErrorString":"AI를 로드할 수 없습니다."
"Log":"!!!경고!!! [FileName:terrmian_camagolem_event.ai]State 이름 [die]이 기존 스테이트 이름[die]와 해쉬코드가 겹칩니다. 둘중 하나는 변경해주세요." }

{"ErrorNo":"XMLCantLoadAI"
"ErrorString":"AI를 로드할 수 없습니다."
"Log":"!!!경고!!! [FileName:terrmian_camagolem_event2.ai]State 이름 [die]이 기존 스테이트 이름[die]와 해쉬코드가 겹칩니다. 둘중 하나는 변경해주세요." }

{"ErrorNo":"AiNotValid"
"ErrorString":"AI가 올바르지 않습니다."
"Log":"varName[_hp]
 expr[100] : 선언할 변수명이 중복되었습니다." }

{"ErrorNo":"SocketRequestAccept"
"ErrorString":"Accept요청을 했습니다."
"Log":"Count(10)" }

{"ErrorNo":"StartService"
"ErrorString":"Good luck!"
"Log":"^^" }

{"ErrorNo":"ThreadIsRunning"
"ErrorString":"쓰래드가 실행 중입니다."
"Log":"Authentication_ReleaseOp_x64_unpack(73912)" }

"Log":"Any(85316)" }

"Log":"Any(85400)" }

"Log":"Any(64492)" }

"Log":"Any(69440)" }

"Log":"Any(85312)" }

"Log":"Any(85000)" }

"Log":"Any(85424)" }

"Log":"Any(26260)" }

"Log":"Any(59700)" }

"Log":"Any(55176)" }

"Log":"Must(85336)" }

"Log":"Must(79988)" }

"Log":"Can(85552)" }

"Log":"Can(85596)" }

"Log":"AiTimer(85560)" }

"Log":"WebHttp(85876)" }

What is your service.ini?
Service.ini:
PHP:
[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA_ALPHA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA_ALPHA]
;AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN= IP Address same ->> 4 - DataSheet_Serverpng
;Modify X.X.X.X to External IP!
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=192.168.86.32
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
dontUsePublisherAuthentication=0
INFLUX_URL=http://127.0.0.1:8086/write?db=bdoidc

[EXT]
; Use auth implementation. Possible values: NA, TEST, DEFAULT
USE_AUTH=NA_ALPHA

; Hostname of auth http API. It is whitelisted automatically.

REST_API=127.0.0.1

; A list of additional IP addresses or hostnames separated by ,. Addresses not in this list will be denied to wininet functions.

HOST_WHITELIST=127.0.0.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ur timezone is wrong..

I don't think it is, I already shown..
Is this looking right?
Can you send your Service.ini?

I had believed I did,...
But they definitely are set now..

6b77b73c6f8c0329800625649fb4227a - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums
43678d03af6528ce57df94c161eca14b - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

This okay?

After Double checking my Time/Date Settings,
And Hard Reboot,

I am still receiving same error..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't think it is, I already shown..
Is this looking right?
Can you send your Service.ini?
sry..it's you again..i thought another person getting errors...

in this situation.. u can try check ur file DNS whether set the port to 1433..make sure the connection test is pass

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(42S02:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Object name 'PaGamePrivate.TblWorldMarketAccessByWeb' invalid

Unable to log in to the game

An internal error occurred during processing!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(42S02:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Object name 'PaGamePrivate.TblWorldMarketAccessByWeb' invalid

Unable to log in to the game

An internal error occurred during processing!

You started playing 30 days or more ago and now your main account does no longer login. I had the exact same yesterday evening. The solution is simple.
Your access to the speed servers is expired and such the stored procedure that handles login takes another path then usuall which leads to another date/time check in a table we don't have.
To fix this you need to open your worldDB and search for the table 'PaGamePrivate.TblUserInformation' there you search for your account and the section '_speedServerExpiration'
just set the year to 2099 or whatever and you will be able to log right back in. I had the server running while doing the change and could go back in with my main account.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone figure out how to activate the Events ? Example , Summer get it to work but without Objects . All , without Objects .
Event Quest , NPC , local Event files all up2date .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I and another one had the same issue. If you run the client in loose file mode everything is there even the objects get loaded in but everything is korean which does not help at all. What we have not tried, because at that point in time we just did not think about it, to set the Channel as an Event Channel, maybe thats a solution? I have not tested this but if you want to try its in the DataSheet_Server.xlsm, where you can set the channels to saison and what not.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You started playing 30 days or more ago and now your main account does no longer login. I had the exact same yesterday evening. The solution is simple.
Your access to the speed servers is expired and such the stored procedure that handles login takes another path then usuall which leads to another date/time check in a table we don't have.
To fix this you need to open your worldDB and search for the table 'PaGamePrivate.TblUserInformation' there you search for your account and the section '_speedServerExpiration'
just set the year to 2099 or whatever and you will be able to log right back in. I had the server running while doing the change and could go back in with my main account.
how come has that setting? can we cancel those limits when creating an new account?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
One question:
my server IP is dynamic...

I also put DNS Ip into server.ini and .Xml file is working for other players t connecting to my server..

after my ip is changed....players CANNOT connect to my server...

but if I restart my server ...they can connect again...

how come? any solutions?

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well yes you could, you just would need to alter the stored procedure that handles the account creation/auth and set a fixed date instead of the SQL fetching the current + 30 days that then gets stored in the db or simply increasy the number of days added.

And for the other question. Loose file mode means running the client from excel files like the server does, which sets everything to korean.

And for that IP thing. I guess the Server looks up the IP when it starts/loads to where it should listen to and because its made for static IPs it never pulls an update to the IP so to make it update the IP you have to siply restart it and it fetches the new IP adress when yours have changed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
One question:
my server IP is dynamic...

I also put DNS Ip into server.ini and .Xml file is working for other players t connecting to my server..

after my ip is changed....players CANNOT connect to my server...

but if I restart my server ...they can connect again...

how come? any solutions?

Not Domain , pubilecip = IP ONLY

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Indeed, I just had to wait longer for it to work.Thank you very much

So that the CM works with the market and the game of dice.Could this help? https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/21343/TinyWebServer-an-ideal-portable-webserver-for-ASPinstead of mounting an IIS server?I will investigate to see if it works since this would help a lotsorry for my english and thank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the Central Market System and the Dice Game/other Web stuff you simply need IIS with the ASP.net functionality installed. Thats really it, i did nothing more then that. The 'tricky' part is then to figure out what goes where and how does the configuration work.
I would say there are basically two ways of setting up the CM/Web. Either with subdomains or with Web-Proxys that not all Webpages will use port 80 or 443 and then they can share the same domain. The Web-Proxys can be configured inside the web.config files. I choosed the subdomain method. If you want to use https(SSL) you need to have a signed certificate, if you don't have that just use http instead and add a fake hostname with IP to your Windows hosts file so the clients computer knows where your servers web is located.
The needed web.config for the Dice game i already posted somewhere here, you would just need to swap out the IPs and Hostnames to yours instead.
With what goes there i give you a hint from my IIS setup. Just make sure to properly set the binding to an IP adress with your domain name.

Now you jsut need to find out what from the Archives go to what website folder. Just remember to give the IIS user folder-permissions to read, view and execute as it is not set per default if you add a new folder location. For the board game you need to give two additional permissions to write and modify but ONLY for two folders inside the webgame folder, then the beauty Album will also work proberly if you set the paths and permissions correctly.

If you want to point the game client to other webadresses you simply need to change them in the 'datasheet_url' and make a dbss file out of it which then turns into 'weburl.bss' which then you can patch into the client with the Meta-Injector that was posted somewhere in this section.
The Client itself needs to know where the market is so you need to add two lines to your 'service.ini'
Code:
[NA]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=Game Server IP here
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888

viewTradeMarketUrl=http://trade.your-domain-name-here.notcom/
gameTradeMarketUrl=http://game.your-domain-name-here.notcom/

There are three 'web.config' files in each of the market folders you just need to edit the IPs and domain names to yours and save them. No need to reboot your IIS or Gameserver as the IIS will reload a webpage per default with ASP.net when the 'web.config' has been changed. Then you just need to find the one XML.and change the IP there and if you have done everything the right way your market will open on the second attempt. The first click always errors out. Wait a few seconds depending on the speed of your server and click again and it shall open. If something does not work it should generate logfiles usually on drive C, you will find them as it generates a new folder and in there are subfolders named after your websites for each that started logging.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thx for ur explanation....

i am still have confused with ur image what u provide...

i still didnt get it what ur IIS setup means...

I would like you to provide a detail tutoial about setting up the IIS again..thx again

For the Central Market System and the Dice Game/other Web stuff you simply need IIS with the ASP.net functionality installed. Thats really it, i did nothing more then that. The 'tricky' part is then to figure out what goes where and how does the configuration work.
I would say there are basically two ways of setting up the CM/Web. Either with subdomains or with Web-Proxys that not all Webpages will use port 80 or 443 and then they can share the same domain. The Web-Proxys can be configured inside the web.config files. I choosed the subdomain method. If you want to use https(SSL) you need to have a signed certificate, if you don't have that just use http instead and add a fake hostname with IP to your Windows hosts file so the clients computer knows where your servers web is located.
The needed web.config for the Dice game i already posted somewhere here, you would just need to swap out the IPs and Hostnames to yours instead.
With what goes there i give you a hint from my IIS setup. Just make sure to properly set the binding to an IP adress with your domain name.

Now you jsut need to find out what from the Archives go to what website folder. Just remember to give the IIS user folder-permissions to read, view and execute as it is not set per default if you add a new folder location. For the board game you need to give two additional permissions to write and modify but ONLY for two folders inside the webgame folder, then the beauty Album will also work proberly if you set the paths and permissions correctly.

If you want to point the game client to other webadresses you simply need to change them in the 'datasheet_url' and make a dbss file out of it which then turns into 'weburl.bss' which then you can patch into the client with the Meta-Injector that was posted somewhere in this section.
The Client itself needs to know where the market is so you need to add two lines to your 'service.ini'
Code:
[NA]
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888

There are three 'web.config' files in each of the market folders you just need to edit the IPs and domain names to yours and save them. No need to reboot your IIS or Gameserver as the IIS will reload a webpage per default with ASP.net when the 'web.config' has been changed. Then you just need to find the one XML.and change the IP there and if you have done everything the right way your market will open on the second attempt. The first click always errors out. Wait a few seconds depending on the speed of your server and click again and it shall open. If something does not work it should generate logfiles usually on drive C, you will find them as it generates a new folder and in there are subfolders named after your websites for each that started logging.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could anyone share how they got the attendance working?, is it the dll's parsing it wrong or is it something else? i've tried everything and still reciving _startDate is abnormal on the client after patching it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Code:
[NA]
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888

Thank you for letting me know There are many people who don't understand Very helpful

Back