Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
datasheet_url.xlsm
IngamePortal and
IngameWeb

Which one should I change?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could anyone share how they got the attendance working?, is it the dll's parsing it wrong or is it something else? i've tried everything and still reciving _startDate is abnormal on the client after patching it.

I would say yes it is the dll that comes with that Client that somehow f.... up dates. If you want to get attendance working you can edit the attendace reward table for the server the normal way, but you also need it in the client and for that you would need the Nova Files to run the dbss parsing and then you can patch in the created dbss from there. Or maybe someone has a fixed DLL that works?

If you want to see how many Players are online on your server you just need to check the Fields title bar. There is a section where it says how many are online [Maxplayer_Count/Another Number, no Idea what it means/0/Players]
Example: [200/22/0/5] would mean 5 players online. Thats at least what my title bar says when 5 people are online playing.

and for the URLs just change both doesn't mater but usually it would be the Portal, the other web can handle different things but i think in the corsair files it was merged together.

Link to dice game config:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/corsair-server-files-client-market-1206378/index20.html#post9135956

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would say yes it is the dll that comes with that Client that somehow f.... up dates. If you want to get attendance working you can edit the attendace reward table for the server the normal way, but you also need it in the client and for that you would need the Nova Files to run the dbss parsing and then you can patch in the created dbss from there. Or maybe someone has a fixed DLL that works?

If you want to see how many Players are online on your server you just need to check the Fields title bar. There is a section where it says how many are online [Maxplayer_Count/Another Number, no Idea what it means/0/Players]
Example: [200/22/0/5] would mean 5 players online. Thats at least what my title bar says when 5 people are online playing.

and for the URLs just change both doesn't mater but usually it would be the Portal, the other web can handle different things but i think in the corsair files it was merged together.

Link to dice game config:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/corsair-server-files-client-market-1206378/index20.html#post9135956

Inquire Correction Here #NA#DataSheet_CashProduct But it doesn't work what's the reason? how to fix Thank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What does not work? I have a custom one with basically ALL stuff enabled and its only on server side and it works fine. If you mean ACoin stuff, forget about it, stuff is missing for that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What does not work? I have a custom one with basically ALL stuff enabled and its only on server side and it works fine. If you mean ACoin stuff, forget about it, stuff is missing for that.

I can't change and add what I want in it Cash Shop F3 and don't know where the problem lies Thank you very much

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
last question,,,

where to add currency,,pearl coins,,slivers,,cash shop/fasiision shop coins something like that??

in the other words,,where to change charater's data??

Reaction score
Hey,
Quick question, everything is setup and starting / running i can log into the server but at the server selection im getting 'server type differ'
Any hint regardless of this ?

Edit:

NVM fixed it, both ini had to be alpha

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beautiful photo album doesn't work
Uploaded photos cannot be previewed after saving
I have seen the image upload on the server and can open it
But the preview in the client is not good

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open CM error, somebody would give a help how to solve?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If your Pictures do not show up in the beatuy album but do upload to the server then your folders are probably NOT inside the web site folder. They need to be INSIDE the website folder as the whole thing builds the URL based upon the websites domain as a base and then simply adds the path to the pictures ontop of it. You can see that in the logfiles that it wants to look for it at a specific location but it is not there where it expects them to be.

The CM does not open Error or in your case Slack_Alarm Error with 'WorldMarketServerInfoManager' would mean you have forgotten to change the IP inside of the XML. Check if you have changed it search for this file 'BDOWorldTradeMarketServerInfo' and make sure there are your IPs, Either one line only with internal Server IP or i guess two with internal and external IP have not tested this with both but with internal IP it works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no error in the log
I used your config
Picture storage location: C:\inetpub\gameweb\userimg\
I have granted write, read and execute permissions to this folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no error in the log
I used your config
Picture storage location: C:\inetpub\gameweb\userimg\
I have granted write, read and execute permissions to this folder

Just open up the Beauty Album and go right into your logfile right after, i think its not declared as an error but as a warning instead and look what it shows there as a message.

Booted up my server to also test 'Photo Gallery', no issues there.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am going to modify this file E:\CorsairField\GameCommonDataUnpack\DataSheet\localdatasheet\datasheet_cashproduct for cash item price setting to 0,, in order to my players have more fun in my server..without GM commands...

but problem is happened,,,login and field server are closed after run...

why??

Reaction score
For the Central Market System and the Dice Game/other Web stuff you simply need IIS with the ASP.net functionality installed. Thats really it, i did nothing more then that. The 'tricky' part is then to figure out what goes where and how does the configuration work.
I would say there are basically two ways of setting up the CM/Web. Either with subdomains or with Web-Proxys that not all Webpages will use port 80 or 443 and then they can share the same domain. The Web-Proxys can be configured inside the web.config files. I choosed the subdomain method. If you want to use https(SSL) you need to have a signed certificate, if you don't have that just use http instead and add a fake hostname with IP to your Windows hosts file so the clients computer knows where your servers web is located.
The needed web.config for the Dice game i already posted somewhere here, you would just need to swap out the IPs and Hostnames to yours instead.
With what goes there i give you a hint from my IIS setup. Just make sure to properly set the binding to an IP adress with your domain name.

Now you jsut need to find out what from the Archives go to what website folder. Just remember to give the IIS user folder-permissions to read, view and execute as it is not set per default if you add a new folder location. For the board game you need to give two additional permissions to write and modify but ONLY for two folders inside the webgame folder, then the beauty Album will also work proberly if you set the paths and permissions correctly.

If you want to point the game client to other webadresses you simply need to change them in the 'datasheet_url' and make a dbss file out of it which then turns into 'weburl.bss' which then you can patch into the client with the Meta-Injector that was posted somewhere in this section.
The Client itself needs to know where the market is so you need to add two lines to your 'service.ini'
Code:
[NA]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=Game Server IP here
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888

viewTradeMarketUrl=http://trade.your-domain-name-here.notcom/
gameTradeMarketUrl=http://game.your-domain-name-here.notcom/

There are three 'web.config' files in each of the market folders you just need to edit the IPs and domain names to yours and save them. No need to reboot your IIS or Gameserver as the IIS will reload a webpage per default with ASP.net when the 'web.config' has been changed. Then you just need to find the one XML.and change the IP there and if you have done everything the right way your market will open on the second attempt. The first click always errors out. Wait a few seconds depending on the speed of your server and click again and it shall open. If something does not work it should generate logfiles usually on drive C, you will find them as it generates a new folder and in there are subfolders named after your websites for each that started logging.

Could you please be a little more specific about 'Now you jsut need to find out what from the Archives go to what website folder.' there is 100 times in 100 rar files the same stuff its just unrealisticly complicated to figure what is what in there.
Tried to setup this auction house without success, always getting the same in game popup error.
Thanks
Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just match the folder content of whats shown in the web, ignore the sub archives. The sub archives are just different versions you could try if one does not work. here is an image that clearly shows which folder is which web. Put the contents of the folder in their own web. I think there where two market folders in the pack, take the one with the longer name there you will find these, which also have lots of sub archives but those are also different versions of C# dlls.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just match the folder content of whats shown in the web, ignore the sub archives. The sub archives are just different versions you could try if one does not work. here is an image that clearly shows which folder is which web. Put the contents of the folder in their own web. I think there where two market folders in the pack, take the one with the longer name there you will find these, which also have lots of sub archives but those are also different versions of C# dlls.

the only part i am stuck with is the sites part, as in what sub domain goes to what if you could show a screen of that it would be greatly helpful thanks!

Reaction score
Bing honest i dont know whats going on, i've been re setting everything a hundred times and still getting the same errors everytime:
Code:
[COLOR=#B9BBBE]
[/COLOR]{"EventTime":"2022-09-04T01:36:43.6241886+00:00","Severity":"WARN","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-7-133067289643714530","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"159","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://trade.market.local/Trademarket/GetMyWaitNoticeList","Headers":{"Content-Length":"79","Content-Type":"application/json","Host":"trade.market.local","User-Agent":"BlackDesert"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx","AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"GetMyWaitNoticeList Fail is Not Open","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-5LUR619LBCL"}}

{"EventTime":"2022-09-04T01:36:43.6398118+00:00","Severity":"WARN","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-7-133067289643714530","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"161","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://trade.market.local/Trademarket/GetMyBiddingList","Headers":{"Content-Length":"79","Content-Type":"application/json","Host":"trade.market.local","User-Agent":"BlackDesert"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx","AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"GetMyBiddingList Fail is Not Open","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-5LUR619LBCL"}}

{"EventTime":"2022-09-04T01:37:43.5153274+00:00","Severity":"WARN","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-7-133067289643714530","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"87","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://trade.market.local/Trademarket/GetMyWaitNoticeList","Headers":{"Content-Length":"79","Content-Type":"application/json","Host":"trade.market.local","User-Agent":"BlackDesert"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx","AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"GetMyWaitNoticeList Fail is Not Open","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-5LUR619LBCL"}}{"EventTime":"2022-09-04T01:37:43.5153274+00:00","Severity":"WARN","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-7-133067289643714530","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"63","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://trade.market.local/Trademarket/GetMyBiddingList","Headers":{"Content-Length":"79","Content-Type":"application/json","Host":"trade.market.local","User-Agent":"BlackDesert"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx","AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"GetMyBiddingList Fail is Not Open","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-5LUR619LBCL"}}

{"EventTime":"2022-09-04T01:38:43.5029597+00:00","Severity":"WARN","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-7-133067289643714530","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"57","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://trade.market.local/Trademarket/GetMyBiddingList","Headers":{"Content-Length":"79","Content-Type":"application/json","Host":"trade.market.local","User-Agent":"BlackDesert"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx","AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"GetMyBiddingList Fail is Not Open","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-5LUR619LBCL"}}

{"EventTime":"2022-09-04T01:38:43.5029597+00:00","Severity":"WARN","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT-7-133067289643714530","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"158","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://trade.market.local/Trademarket/GetMyWaitNoticeList","Headers":{"Content-Length":"79","Content-Type":"application/json","Host":"trade.market.local","User-Agent":"BlackDesert"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx","AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"GetMyWaitNoticeList Fail is Not Open","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"trade","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-tradeweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\trade","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-5LUR619LBCL"}}[COLOR=#B9BBBE]
[/COLOR]

Domain and subdomains are configurated and functionnal, even using the REST API from 'https://developers.veliainn.com/' give the error:
{"resultCode":2,"resultMsg":"There was an connection error with the Central Market."}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am going to modify this file E:\CorsairField\GameCommonDataUnpack\DataSheet\localdatasheet\datasheet_cashproduct for cash item price setting to 0,, in order to my players have more fun in my server..without GM commands...

but problem is happened,,,login and field server are closed after run...

why??

Hello. Perhaps the problem is in the value 0. Try to put 1

Friends, tell me someone knows how to change the language in the premium store. My store is in Korean)

Reaction score

Had to fu... fix the xmls that didnt liked same definition with same ip.
Had to fu... add a new server type in every single definition for NA_ALPHA as both my server are running with it otherwise cannot connect.
Had to redone so much thing i lost track of everything, thanks for the tips :)

Back