Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Auth and Manager run with NA_ALPHA. The Fieldservers run with NA, so there would be no need to add NA_ALPHA, but if that works for you good. This here fixed it for many other that could not connect with the field being in NA
'dontUsePublisherAuthentication=1' it goes into the servers service.ini right under the Auth-Port as a new line-

Lets assume the fake domain local-bdo.net which is the main domain. If you create a new website in IIS it asks for a domain, the website names you already see on the screenshot i took from my IIS. You put your IP and name in there and for the domain names if you want to use SUBdomains its really plain simple:
Website Name --> Subdomain
api-trade --> api-trade.local-bdo.net
game --> game.local-bdo.net
trade --> trade.local-bdo.net
Thats also whats already pre configured in the three web.configs just for the older server project F. You just need to replace the IPs from them with yours, and the domain names with yours. Ignore the CDN domain in the web.configs as its not really needed, but the rest you need to just search and replace with yours.
Here are a few more examples of what you would need to change to fit your server:
Code:
    <add key="cookieDomain" value=".local-bdo.net" />
    <add key="tradeXMLDomain" value="http://api-trade.local-bdo.net/Contents" />
    <add key="gameDomain" value="http://game.local-bdo.net/GameTradeMarket/" />
    <add key="processDomain" value="http://api-trade.local-bdo.net/GameProcess" />
    <add key="redirectDomain" value="http://www.local-bdo.net" />
If you have a certificate just change everything to HTTPS now its just a matter of going through and replacing everything with yours in all three config files and edit the IPs in the XML thats under NA in api-trade '\Contents\Common\xml\BDOWorldTradeMarketItemData\NA' --> BDOWorldTradeMarketServerInfo.xml this file.
If you want to troubleshoot why the market does not work you need to open ALL three generated configs as they are all connected to each other, meaning seding a request to one calls the other, so if you do something just have all three logs open and look for timestamps and what you have tried to do, you will often see actions happen in multiple logfiles.
Later you can set this <add key="isDebug" value="true" /> in all three web.configs to false so your logfiles will not get spammed to death everytime a user does something. And there will always be the Auth warning with IP missmatch, you can simply ignore that, it happens cause we are logged in a hacky way into the game and the website gets our real IP but it expects another one, does not matter.
Don't forget to set the two URLs into your service.ini or otherwise it will not work at all.
Code:
viewTradeMarketUrl=http://trade.local-bdo.net/
gameTradeMarketUrl=http://game.local-bdo.net/
This is what it would look like with the fake domain. For that domain to work properly you have to put all three subdomains in your windows hosts file and maybe another one if you run the ingame web as well which has the name 'gameportal' and is called 'gameweb in the screenshot. so the subdomain would be
gameportal.local-bdo.net.
In the web.config connection strings you can also see 'new' DBUsers, you can either add them, this was done for security reasons to give them limited access to the DB, or change them to the normal already used DBUser by the Server, I just created them the same way you create the one for the GameServer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dunno, if both my login / field arent set to NA_ALPHA im not able to log into the FIELD server, it returns me 'DIFFER' errors.
So i had to add some extra XMLs (copy past from NA) to get in game.

Btw are you able to play the dice game rather than just 'showing' it ?
Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

if i make some pcap capture on the server i notice alot of strange behavior like nothing in the database has been defined, user / data nothing.

Code:
{"nationCode":12,"worldNo":12,"userNo":7,"result":{"resultCode":0,"resultMsg":"TRADE_MARKET_ERROR_MSG_UNAUTHORIZED"}}

Code:
{"_resultCode":-35004,"_todayPlayDiceCount":0,"_completeCount":0,"_remainPlayTime":0,"_blackSpiritGrade":0,"_diceItemInfos":[],"_cardInfos":[],"_multipleDices":[],"_movedPositions":[],"_playRewards":[],"_completeRewards":[],"_completeCountRewards":[],"_randomItemKeysList":[],"_isComplete":false,"_isChangeMarbleKey":false}

Code:
Invalide item name  'PaWebGamePrivate.TblWebBoardGameLog_INMEM'

Code:
{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://game.market.local/GameTradeMarket/CheckAuthKeyToView","Headers":{"Content-Length":"39","Content-Type":"text/json","Host":"game.market.local"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"192.168.1.1","AuthInfo":null,"LogMessage":"[Auth Error] Request is Unauthorized. UserNo is Not Invalid","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Game","ServiceType":"NA_ALPHA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-gameweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\\game","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-5LUR619LBCL"}}

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a quick MP4 of me playing both dice games and using the market on my own server, no flukes, all works.

I found another interesting thing while inspecting the DB as i did another testrun with a NON GM Character. The Stored Procedure 'createMyWallet' checks if the user is a GM if yes then the entire part of checking if the CM is open will be skipped, if not the check is done and there is already an entry, but said stored procedure expects a return value of ZERO but it returns ONE so for non GMs the Market will always be closed no matter what, if you don't edit that one line.
Since you can not post SQL stuff here for security reasons here is a picture of the uspCreateMyWallet with the fixed line.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My worldboss cant spawn, system boss spawn trigger seems not work, I modify some files like events/contents sheets and so on before, even if I restore all the files, it doesn't work, anyone know how to solve it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the only error i get when i click on anything, photo related, CM etc

{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://game.local-bdo.net/GameTradeMarket/CreateMyWallet%22,%22Headers%22:%7B%22Content-Length%22:%2268%22,%22Content-Type%22:%22application/json%22,%22Host%22:%22game.local-bdo.net%22,%22User-Agent%22:%22BlackDesert%22%7D,%22FormData%22:null,%22Ip%22:%22192.168.0.120%22,%22AuthInfo%22:null,%22LogMessage%22:%22CreateMyWallet Fail is Not Open","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Game","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-gameweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\game","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-64KNLIR2R08"}}

any ideas?

Reaction score
this is the only error i get when i click on anything, photo related, CM etc

{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://game.local-bdo.net/GameTradeMarket/CreateMyWallet%22,%22Headers%22:%7B%22Content-Length%22:%2268%22,%22Content-Type%22:%22application/json%22,%22Host%22:%22game.local-bdo.net%22,%22User-Agent%22:%22BlackDesert%22%7D,%22FormData%22:null,%22Ip%22:%22192.168.0.120%22,%22AuthInfo%22:null,%22LogMessage%22:%22CreateMyWallet Fail is Not Open","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"GB.BlackDesert.Trade.Web.Game","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","PlatformIndex":"live-web-gameweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"IIS APPPOOL\game","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-64KNLIR2R08"}}

any ideas?

You must open your logs and understand whats going on: CreateMyWallet Fail is Not Open
Means that one of the application havent started because its missing pre requiste (XMLs / path can be anything)

Everysingle APIs must have 'Service Start' or 'Service Started' on their respective logs on order to get CM fully functionnal. (trade / api-trade / game)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must open your logs and understand whats going on: CreateMyWallet Fail is Not Open
Means that one of the application havent started because its missing pre requiste (XMLs / path can be anything)

Everysingle APIs must have 'Service Start' or 'Service Started' on their respective logs on order to get CM fully functionnal. (trade / api-trade / game)

do you have yours working as yet?

Reaction score
For those who do not want to restore an unnecessary 70gb db (for localhost hosters), here's the script which i reduced the size for about 90%

Proof

Shrink files to make it even smaller :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the Central Market System and the Dice Game/other Web stuff you simply need IIS with the ASP.net functionality installed. Thats really it, i did nothing more then that. The 'tricky' part is then to figure out what goes where and how does the configuration work.
I would say there are basically two ways of setting up the CM/Web. Either with subdomains or with Web-Proxys that not all Webpages will use port 80 or 443 and then they can share the same domain. The Web-Proxys can be configured inside the web.config files. I choosed the subdomain method. If you want to use https(SSL) you need to have a signed certificate, if you don't have that just use http instead and add a fake hostname with IP to your Windows hosts file so the clients computer knows where your servers web is located.
The needed web.config for the Dice game i already posted somewhere here, you would just need to swap out the IPs and Hostnames to yours instead.
With what goes there i give you a hint from my IIS setup. Just make sure to properly set the binding to an IP adress with your domain name.

Now you jsut need to find out what from the Archives go to what website folder. Just remember to give the IIS user folder-permissions to read, view and execute as it is not set per default if you add a new folder location. For the board game you need to give two additional permissions to write and modify but ONLY for two folders inside the webgame folder, then the beauty Album will also work proberly if you set the paths and permissions correctly.

If you want to point the game client to other webadresses you simply need to change them in the 'datasheet_url' and make a dbss file out of it which then turns into 'weburl.bss' which then you can patch into the client with the Meta-Injector that was posted somewhere in this section.
The Client itself needs to know where the market is so you need to add two lines to your 'service.ini'
Code:
[NA]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=Game Server IP here
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888

viewTradeMarketUrl=http://trade.your-domain-name-here.notcom/
gameTradeMarketUrl=http://game.your-domain-name-here.notcom/

There are three 'web.config' files in each of the market folders you just need to edit the IPs and domain names to yours and save them. No need to reboot your IIS or Gameserver as the IIS will reload a webpage per default with ASP.net when the 'web.config' has been changed. Then you just need to find the one XML.and change the IP there and if you have done everything the right way your market will open on the second attempt. The first click always errors out. Wait a few seconds depending on the speed of your server and click again and it shall open. If something does not work it should generate logfiles usually on drive C, you will find them as it generates a new folder and in there are subfolders named after your websites for each that started logging.

Hello, brother, I want to ask how the link of dice game on the client is modified?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, can you tell me if there is a working fakeauth for the corsare version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, brother, I want to ask how the link of dice game on the client is modified?

The link you need to edit is in the file 'datasheet_url' you have to change at least the URL under the 'IngameWeb' section you can also change the 'IngamePortal' section to the same link and save the excel file. After that you have to make a dbss out of the file and then patch the newly created 'weburl.bss' into your client. I think there was a guide on how to patch Corsair client around in the section somewhere.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ask someone who knows Can we have a gm command to send items to other people and publish news in the sarver? Thank you very much.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ask someone who knows Can we have a gm command to send items to other people and publish news in the sarver? Thank you very much.

I think for security reasons PA did not enter such a command. Can send items via mail.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what's easiest way to disable all monster AI? or despawn them completely

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want you can reduce the amount of Monster spawned by the field server in the DataShee_Server ApplicationServiceOption top row where it says 'Numeric01' the value in this field which is 130k by default sets the amount of Monsters. If you reduce that number your log will be spammed like hell but it works.

Numeric01 --> Monsters(130000)
Numeric02 --> NPCs(15000)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The link you need to edit is in the file 'datasheet_url' you have to change at least the URL under the 'IngameWeb' section you can also change the 'IngamePortal' section to the same link and save the excel file. After that you have to make a dbss out of the file and then patch the newly created 'weburl.bss' into your client. I think there was a guide on how to patch Corsair client around in the section somewhere.

OK, thank you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think for security reasons PA did not enter such a command. Can send items via mail.

how to send items via mail? thx..

btw,,how and where to change exp. rate and drop rate?? thx

If you want you can reduce the amount of Monster spawned by the field server in the DataShee_Server ApplicationServiceOption top row where it says 'Numeric01' the value in this field which is 130k by default sets the amount of Monsters. If you reduce that number your log will be spammed like hell but it works.

Numeric01 --> Monsters(130000)
Numeric02 --> NPCs(15000)

Back