Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you bro ! One more question - where does the client get the localization of the perimium store from? How to change language. I changed the value Res=_RU_ however, when setting the RU language, I get Korean product names (

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The link you need to edit is in the file 'datasheet_url' you have to change at least the URL under the 'IngameWeb' section you can also change the 'IngamePortal' section to the same link and save the excel file. After that you have to make a dbss out of the file and then patch the newly created 'weburl.bss' into your client. I think there was a guide on how to patch Corsair client around in the section somewhere.

Brother, I have a problem. How should I fill in this link?
I tried to fill in the link directly, but it doesn't seem to work.
SwdDDFc - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the link question. You need to put in the domain name that you specified for the gameweb during your IIS website setup. In my case its 'gameportal.local-bdo.net' so you just put it in there and if you have changed it you just put yours there. The {Alphatag} is just a placeholder you can remove and the URL would look like this in the excel sheet:

After that you still have to patch it into the game and i tould already thyt you need to create dbss files, a binary format of the excel sheets. I think in the Tutorial Section was a guide for it, and after that you have to patch in the bss file 'weburl.bss' with a meta injector into your client, only then it will work.

The other question for setting rates. This is in the 'DataSheet_ContentsOptions' and in there its the sheet 'LocalizingOption' just change the Values for 'NA_REAL' the top row says what it is, just keep in mind that 100% is 1000000 in the file.

The last thing is the Loot Report function. I have seen that on Global-Lab which is basically the Testrealm of their server you can join and play. I have not seen this in our client so no idea if its even somewhere hidden, if not its in the Global-Lab client and i have no idea if there is a compatible one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the link question. You need to put in the domain name that you specified for the gameweb during your IIS website setup. In my case its 'gameportal.local-bdo.net' so you just put it in there and if you have changed it you just put yours there. The {Alphatag} is just a placeholder you can remove and the URL would look like this in the excel sheet:

After that you still have to patch it into the game and i tould already thyt you need to create dbss files, a binary format of the excel sheets. I think in the Tutorial Section was a guide for it, and after that you have to patch in the bss file 'weburl.bss' with a meta injector into your client, only then it will work.

The other question for setting rates. This is in the 'DataSheet_ContentsOptions' and in there its the sheet 'LocalizingOption' just change the Values for 'NA_REAL' the top row says what it is, just keep in mind that 100% is 1000000 in the file.

The last thing is the Loot Report function. I have seen that on Global-Lab which is basically the Testrealm of their server you can join and play. I have not seen this in our client so no idea if its even somewhere hidden, if not its in the Global-Lab client and i have no idea if there is a compatible one.

Code:
{"EventTime":"2022-09-09T00:51:42.7221500+08:00","Severity":"ERROR","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/7/ROOT-5-133071283154818921","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"384","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://bdo.localbdo.net/MarbleGame/Dice/Info","Headers":{"Content-Length":"61","Content-Type":"application/json","Host":"XXX","User-Agent":"BlackDesert"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"xxx","LogMessage":"[MarbleGameUserManager][GetUserInfo] Exception: System.NullReferenceException: \u672A\u5C06\u5BF9\u8C61\u5F15\u7528\u8BBE\u7F6E\u5230\u5BF9\u8C61\u7684\u5B9E\u4F8B\u3002\r\n   \u5728 KR.Blackdesert.Game.Contents.Web.Repository.GameRepository..ctor()\r\n   \u5728 KR.Blackdesert.Game.Contents.Web.Areas.MarbleGame.Managers.MarbleGameUserManager.GetUserInfo(Int64 userNo)","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"bdo-blackgame","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","LogLevel":"ERROR","PlatformIndex":"live-web-portalweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"NT AUTHORITY\\SYSTEM","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-VLMLP9UOE18"}}

Code:
{"EventTime":"2022-09-09T00:51:42.7221500+08:00","Severity":"WARN","SourceName":"/LM/W3SVC/7/ROOT-5-133071283154818921","Logger":"JsonLogger","Thread":"384","NDC":"(null)","Message":{"HttpMethod":"POST","RequestUrl":"http://bdo.localbdo.net/MarbleGame/Dice/Info","Headers":{"Content-Length":"61","Content-Type":"application/json","Host":"XXXX","User-Agent":"BlackDesert"},"FormData":null,"Ip":"xxx","LogMessage":"[MarbleGame][DiceController][FreeInfo][GetUserInfo] userInfo is null. UserNo: 404, ErrorCode: -35004","LogException":null,"ProjectName":"bdo-blackgame","ServiceType":"NA","Branches":"LIVE","LogLevel":"WARN","PlatformIndex":"live-web-portalweb"},"Properties":{"log4net:UserName":"NT AUTHORITY\\SYSTEM","log4net:Identity":"","log4net:HostName":"WIN-VLMLP9UOE18"}}
There is an error in the dice game log. Open a blank in my game client. How do I solve this problem? thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like 100% make sure all your URLs are correct, your subdomain is correct, and check your DB connection strings. I had a similar error like this when i was trying to figuring this out how to get it working, and my userNo also returned a NULL cause it was simply pointing to the wrong URL.
Code:
	<add key="prefixDomain" value="gameportal." />
If that line is missing or empty it will default to 'game.' if your subdomain is bdo. then you need to put it there or it will give you tons of trouble.
I see that your URL is 'http://bdo.localbdo.net' so the two lines would be
Code:
    <add key="prefixDomain" value="bdo." />
    <add key="Domain" value="localbdo.net"/>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like 100% make sure all your URLs are correct, your subdomain is correct, and check your DB connection strings. I had a similar error like this when i was trying to figuring this out how to get it working, and my userNo also returned a NULL cause it was simply pointing to the wrong URL.
Code:
    <add key="prefixDomain" value="gameportal." />
If that line is missing or empty it will default to 'game.' if your subdomain is bdo. then you need to put it there or it will give you tons of trouble.
I see that your URL is 'http://bdo.localbdo.net' so the two lines would be
Code:

ZZJBNMz - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you, friend. I succeeded. Thank you very much.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I synchronize quest.dbss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have a sample mailing? Thank you very much

To send a Mail you can open your MSSQL Management Studio and open up the GameDB, Programmability, Stored Procedures, and then dbo.sendMail.

Rightclick it and select execute stored procedure and fill in the information. Familyname, ItemID, Amount, Enchantlevel if not enter '0', Mailtitle, Mailtext. from top to bottom. The senders name will be ProjectForgotten if you want to change that, edit the stored procedure, search for the
Code:
 [USER=2000197898]Sen[/USER]derName
and replace with whatever the senders mailname should be and hit the execute button and the new change is stored. IF you then send a mail the new name will appear as a sender.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the Blue Maned Lion's Manor was opened?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all I need to ask you fot command admin ,add item for user or something, Who can help me ? Help me please

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone can share a simple launcher ?,,i appreciate it。

Reaction score
we will open to work Where did this come from? Thank you very much

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Attendance can be enabled from #NA#DataSheet_Challenge.xlsm

Everything with event items from Y window can be set there also

That's server side...speaking of client side the rewards cannot be received no matter what, is a .dbss issue till someone share the fix of d3dl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-----------solved-----------

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Game Controller can not get the userNo out of the Information it gets handed ober. I had this exact same issue and it had to do with this
Code:
if the 'prefixDomain' Value is empty it defaults to 'game.' I had the exact same error, i have no idea how its with a different port as i use port 80 but this either needs a subdomain 'game.', enter a custom one or edit the DLLs Code.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Again please help me I need to give my friend for item in game old command /pc add xx xx but for this versions can't use it Who know some command please tell me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Again please help me I need to give my friend for item in game old command /pc add xx xx but for this versions can't use it Who know some command please tell me

SET IDENTITY_INSERT PaGamePrivate.TblMail ON
GO

INSERT INTO [PaGamePrivate].[TblMail] ([_registerDate], [_mailNo], [_senderName], [_senderUserNo], [_receiverName], [_receiverUserNo], [_title], [_contents], [_mailType], [_variousNo], [_enchantLevel], [_itemCount], [_expirationDate], [_deletedDate], [_webItemType], [_chargeNo]) VALUES ('2022-08-15 00:00:00.000', 1, N'Miembro', 1, N'Vi', 1, N'Regalo', N'Perlas', 0, 666666, 0, 999, NULL, NULL, 0, '');

I'm using this, you need to know that type item is so important. Try to find the correct type for your item, this query is for real time, you don't need to logut, only needs to see your mail and the correct senderuserNo/recieveruserNo.

Greetings,
Elssair

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

SET IDENTITY_INSERT PaGamePrivate.TblMail ON
GO

INSERT INTO [PaGamePrivate].[TblMail] ([_registerDate], [_mailNo], [_senderName], [_senderUserNo], [_receiverName], [_receiverUserNo], [_title], [_contents], [_mailType], [_variousNo], [_enchantLevel], [_itemCount], [_expirationDate], [_deletedDate], [_webItemType], [_chargeNo]) VALUES ('2022-08-15 00:00:00.000', 1, N'Miembro', 1, N'Vi', 1, N'Regalo', N'Perlas', 0, 666666, 0, 999, NULL, NULL, 0, '');

I'm using this, you need to know that type item is so important. Try to find the correct type for your item, this query is for real time, you don't need to logut, only needs to see your mail and the correct senderuserNo/recieveruserNo.

Greetings,
Elssair

Thanks , If who know how to add in game please tell me

Back