Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, is there a way to use this to play in local? i have 16gb of ram

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
SET IDENTITY_INSERT PaGamePrivate.TblMail ON
GO

INSERT INTO [PaGamePrivate].[TblMail] ([_registerDate], [_mailNo], [_senderName], [_senderUserNo], [_receiverName], [_receiverUserNo], [_title], [_contents], [_mailType], [_variousNo], [_enchantLevel], [_itemCount], [_expirationDate], [_deletedDate], [_webItemType], [_chargeNo]) VALUES ('2022-08-15 00:00:00.000', 1, N'Miembro', 1, N'Vi', 1, N'Regalo', N'Perlas', 0, 666666, 0, 999, NULL, NULL, 0, '');

I'm using this, you need to know that type item is so important. Try to find the correct type for your item, this query is for real time, you don't need to logut, only needs to see your mail and the correct senderuserNo/recieveruserNo.

Greetings,
Elssair

thanks for sharing But I have an unsolvable problem. please help me thank you very much

Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 3
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PkTblMail'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'PaGamePrivate.TblMail'. The duplicate key value is (859).
The statement has been terminated.

Completion time: 2022-09-14T10:21:57.1801724+00:00

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This error is because _MailNO have a primary key, look at you Mail DB and look for another number like "1", an unused number.

Type schema needs correct number too, I've find that 0 & 1 are for normal objects (chests,pets,etc..) number 16 is for pearl items. I cannot find the correct number for weapons or armors because I've changed directly on my inventory.

Regards,
Elssair.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Event Objects + NPC´s + Drops enabled (after long time)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Inquire how can we move npc from DataSheet_ which part of server and add products to npc? Thanks for the knowledge

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Edit: Fixed

I need help getting my paz files not to crash after editing them. any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how come my attendence awards button is grey and cannot enter it...?

Attendance can be enabled from #NA#DataSheet_Challenge.xlsm

Everything with event items from Y window can be set there also

That's server side...speaking of client side the rewards cannot be received no matter what, is a .dbss issue till someone share the fix of d3dl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wonder if there's a way this can be configured to use resources just for one player/instance? I know it's configured for retail so it's natural it requires so much resources by default, but I've read people saying this release takes up all their RAM (128GB or something) first, but after several minutes goes down to just 40GB RAM consumption. If the resource allocation could be toned down to what just one player would need, I think this would be the perfect release to date.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Inquire how can we move npc from DataSheet_ which part of server and add products to npc? Thanks for the knowledge

datasheet_itemgroupdatatable_buyingfromnpc
datasheet_itemgroupdatatable_sellingtonpc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to enable world boss?

how to enable attendence rewards?

thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone fix the not being able to sell to NPCs? If so can you point me in the right direction please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server , If you want to play come play my server open 24 hr. , I play it for the test
Edit server.ini

[NA_ALPHA]AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=180.180.157.182AUTHENTIC_PORT=6061

If you want to be a GM, DM me your Current IP Address
and Mac Address And CharacterName

Discord : Overking#7093

Hi, your server still available?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Following the steps in the release, need to choose files in DSN1 to 7.png but i do not find any pictures attached. Can anyone tell me what files to attached in the odbcad32.exe for this to work

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i can open this dice game's website outside the game....but in the game, I cannot open it...why??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I start Auth => Manager => Field
All worked, logs good
How start game?) I have Steam Client / Client.rar from server / bin & bin64 in Login and Field Folders.

Back