Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Everyone, when i logged in and tried to enter server on the server screen, it says"Manager is not registered" and the in-game screen turns off automatically. What is the problem? I played the account till yesterday....................Anyone can helpm e?

wrong config service.ini check it must be your ip + open ports or whit nat ip + open ports and need some files to be localhost
Example how looks my config
[SERVICE]TYPE=NA_ALPHARES=_EN_nationType=1[NA_ALPHA]AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=192.168.4.217AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888PATCH_URL=localhostdontUsePublisherAuthentication=1AUTH_URL=paalphaqa-account-api.pearlabyss.comBILLING_URL=alphaqa-api.naeu.playblackdesert.comisServerSettingUseDB=0isUseServerBexcel=0isLoadBinaryStaticStatus=0isUseGameGuard=0isUseEAC=0isUseEACReport=0isUseCrcCheck=0;CrcFileUrl=INFLUX_URL=http://127.0.0.1:8086/write?db=bdoidc[EXT]; Hostname of auth http API. It is whitelisted automatically.REST_API=127.0.0.1; A list of additional IP addresses or hostnames separated by ,. Addresses not in this list will be denied to wininet functions.HOST_WHITELIST=127.0.0.1; Enable or disable drop filter.DROP_FILTER=ON

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone, when i logged in and tried to enter server on the server screen, it says"Manager is not registered" and the in-game screen turns off automatically. What is the problem? I played the account till yesterday....................Anyone can helpm e?

wrong config service.ini check it must be your ip + open ports or whit nat ip + open ports and need some files to be localhost
Example how looks my config
[SERVICE]TYPE=NA_ALPHARES=_EN_nationType=1[NA_ALPHA]AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=192.168.4.217AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888PATCH_URL=localhostdontUsePublisherAuthentication=1AUTH_URL=paalphaqa-account-api.pearlabyss.comBILLING_URL=alphaqa-api.naeu.playblackdesert.comisServerSettingUseDB=0isUseServerBexcel=0isLoadBinaryStaticStatus=0isUseGameGuard=0isUseEAC=0isUseEACReport=0isUseCrcCheck=0;CrcFileUrl=INFLUX_URL=http://127.0.0.1:8086/write?db=bdoidc[EXT]; Hostname of auth http API. It is whitelisted automatically.REST_API=127.0.0.1; A list of additional IP addresses or hostnames separated by ,. Addresses not in this list will be denied to wininet functions.HOST_WHITELIST=127.0.0.1; Enable or disable drop filter.DROP_FILTER=ON

I also ran into this issue when adding a second GM to my db. Turned out an extra space/empty character to the mac address when copying/pasting broke the entire table and threw that error at me for both GM's..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Every Boby.

please help me to understand how to make ODBC correct ?

because on "GameServerData" we have 5 files (billing, field, log, publishing, world) to which database each of the files should be linked

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do we access it here? go in and can't move thank you friends

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Did you manage to figure out how to fix it? It looks like it would be a game out of bound issue or the server doesn't register its datamap. Maybe "MapData_InstanceDungeon"?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have explained somewhere in here on how to boot up more then one field channel on the same machine. You can use the same concept just for the field server as well. Just add the instances noted above in the DataSheet-Server Excel. Start the main field channel and after that the instance field. It takes far less Memory then a full field server.

THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
Step 9: Select your Corsair Server Field like the Picture From tutorial "DSN1 Corsair Field.png" to "DSN7 Corsair Field.png" ....
Where are the .PNG files???

Last edited:
THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
manager crashes when i click it, CrimsonDesertServerManager_releaseOP_x64 has stopped working... What am i doing wrong here?

BTW i have 256 gb of ram, no ram problem!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, can someone tell me why i not see any data on running instance ?

REMOVED

This normal for the corsair version terminals. I think they have been modified to not output text, but you can always see whats going on in the logfiles. If no one closes and you get that white screen window, the server is done loading and you can connect.

manager crashes when i click it, CrimsonDesertServerManager_releaseOP_x64 has stopped working... What am i doing wrong here?

BTW i have 256 gb of ram, no ram problem!

There are no .PNG files that indicate which DSN files goes to what DB. Those have been left out from whereever that install instruction have been copied.
There should be a video around for nova installation, which also works with this version minus billing.dsn which is not needed anyway to run the process.

For why your manager.exe has stopped working, you can check if it has generated a logfile.

I have also seen that vou have asked how to fix selling stuff to NPC.
For that on nova you would need to be able to run the client that does not work inside a VM. In the server folder there is a batch file called "UpdateDBSS" if you run that it should boot up the client, show the splash screen, stay black and after a while close again and eitehr show Success oder Failed. Does not matter which one is shows. You then need to go to "GameCommonData/binary" folder inside the server side folder and check for the dates of the files when those have been changed. There you probably need to find the files that begin with "item" and check the date. If its the current one those files have been regenerated. Which item files you really need i don't know thats a bit of testing.
But if you have those you can use a Meta-Injector to patch those into the client and if you have the correct ones, the item lists of server and client should be back in sync and you can sell stuff again.
I think there was also a post somewhere here around explaining that in a bit more detail.

THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
This normal for the corsair version terminals. I think they have been modified to not output text, but you can always see whats going on in the logfiles. If no one closes and you get that white screen window, the server is done loading and you can connect.

There are no .PNG files that indicate which DSN files goes to what DB. Those have been left out from whereever that install instruction have been copied.
There should be a video around for nova installation, which also works with this version minus billing.dsn which is not needed anyway to run the process.

For why your manager.exe has stopped working, you can check if it has generated a logfile.

I have also seen that vou have asked how to fix selling stuff to NPC.
For that on nova you would need to be able to run the client that does not work inside a VM. In the server folder there is a batch file called "UpdateDBSS" if you run that it should boot up the client, show the splash screen, stay black and after a while close again and eitehr show Success oder Failed. Does not matter which one is shows. You then need to go to "GameCommonData/binary" folder inside the server side folder and check for the dates of the files when those have been changed. There you probably need to find the files that begin with "item" and check the date. If its the current one those files have been regenerated. Which item files you really need i don't know thats a bit of testing.
But if you have those you can use a Meta-Injector to patch those into the client and if you have the correct ones, the item lists of server and client should be back in sync and you can sell stuff again.
I think there was also a post somewhere here around explaining that in a bit more detail.

im using VMWare 7 to host the server , does that mean it wont work the "UpdateDBSS"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am using ESXi 7.03 and the BD.exe is packed and has a protection that does not allow it to run on a Virtualized Machine so you have to copy things over to your Game-PC and do it over there unless someone knows how to unpack the BD.exe which i have no idea of so i also just do it on my PC and copy stuff to the server VM.

THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
Do i copy just the exe? or full client? also do i copy to the server dir?

i am using ESXi 7.03 and the BD.exe is packed and has a protection that does not allow it to run on a Virtualized Machine so you have to copy things over to your Game-PC and do it over there unless someone knows how to unpack the BD.exe which i have no idea of so i also just do it on my PC and copy stuff to the server VM.

Do i copy just the exe? or full client? also do i copy to the server dir?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a server folder mirror on my PC. I think you would need to copy Paz files over from the client for it to boot.
If you want to do the DBSS for Corsair you need to use the Corsair Clients bin64 folder as the server ones refuse to run.

THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
I have a server folder mirror on my PC. I think you would need to copy Paz files over from the client for it to boot.
If you want to do the DBSS for Corsair you need to use the Corsair Clients bin64 folder as the server ones refuse to run.

i get this error "Error
Could Not Find E:\NovaServer\GameCommonData\binary\stringtable.bss
Press any key to continue . ." But i can't find this Stringtable.bss anywhere!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats totally fine its a delete instruction inside the batch file that should remove that one bss cause it is not needed.
Its those two lines in the file, and if its not present does not matter.
Code:
rem StringTable.bss is only partially exported. Dont update it in the client files.
del /Q ..\GameCommonData\binary\stringtable.bss

THE KING
Legend
Reaction score

Thats totally fine its a delete instruction inside the batch file that should remove that one bss cause it is not needed.
Its those two lines in the file, and if its not present does not matter.
Code:
rem StringTable.bss is only partially exported. Dont update it in the client files.
del /Q ..\GameCommonData\binary\stringtable.bss

Made it, thank you very much for the help... :p

Back