Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

Unfortunately there is no way to translate this table where guides appear. This is an html website that is linked to the .loc file and the client is able to pull information from this html website.

If you want to translate it, you will have to download this site, modify everything and then put it online, get the site url and update the .loc file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no way to translate this table where guides appear. This is an html website that is linked to the .loc file and the client is able to pull information from this html website.

If you want to translate it, you will have to download this site, modify everything and then put it online, get the site url and update the .loc file
Thank you Ledie, you are the best.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to prevent normal characters from joining season servers? In regular BDO you would get this when attempting to play regular characters on season servers
Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

However _isSeasonChannel on Datasheet_Server alone doesn't prevent that from happening.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to prevent normal characters from joining season servers? In regular BDO you would get this when attempting to play regular characters on season servers

However _isSeasonChannel on Datasheet_Server alone doesn't prevent that from happening.
This character looks amazing 🤩

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Disregard, it let me in because I had an admin account 😅

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he is using his SSD as RAM. It is much slower than ram but for singleplayer it does not matter i guess (which puts heavily load on it and will damage your SSD in the longterm)
sorry for this rookie question how i can make my ssd as ram and how much storage i need for it to work in corsair ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not use your SSD for pagefile( at least for that size ) , because it will shorten the lifespan for the SSD.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
{"Date":"2023-05-11 12:07:41","ThreadId":"0x32DC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoSqlHappenOdbcError","ErrorString":"SQL실행중 ODBC오류가 발생했습니다.","Log":"Thd(13020):DB(d:/xxx/corsairlogin/GameServerData/field.dsn:CrimsonDesert)(42000:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'PaGamePublic.uspSetContentsSeason'.)=>sql.setContentsSeason()=>(gm::GameModulePattern::Reload/D:\bdo\Global_Alpha\code\CrimsonDesert\src\GameModule\GameModulePattern.cpp/1980)=>Last(//-1)" }

Received this error. Couldn't find anything on Google, does anyone know how to fix this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pretty sure you did something wrong with settings in the field.dsn or in the database itself.

Found it, had to point the default db to gamedb on field.dsn.

Is this normal:

{"Date":"2023-05-12 11:56:32","ThreadId":"0x3720","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoGameContentsOptionIsClosed","ErrorString":"게임컨텐츠옵션에서 닫혔습니다.","Log":"Class_DataSkill_MeshType_Table:key(772252_0):(로컬라이징때문인지)아이템이 존재하지 않기에, 클래스별 메쉬정보를 로딩하지 않습니다." }

Had a lot of errors like this (but the program didn't terminate) -- or do I need to populate something else other than the .bak?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do we enable the damage meter? I've tried setting the DamageMeter variables to 1 in the Datatable, but seem unable to activate it in-game.

Back