Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks to be Chinese rather than Korean.

The Chinese shared this, certainly not me, I haven't downloaded it yet.

Greetings BDO Community,

It has come to the attention of many, that there are those who seek to profit unjustly behind the scenes by selling broken/infected files to anyone who has the money to do so. It has then been determined, that the Corsair Server files will be released here and now, for free, for the betterment of the community, and to put a stop to the people trying to profit off of these files.

These files are setup the same way the already released NOVA files are, however, setup instructions will be provided regardless. Also included are the Central Marketplace files, and a clean corsair steam client.

If you are having auth issues, change the Service.ini from NA to NA_ALPHA.

Lastly, ZERO support will be given for these files. You are on your own. Make sure to mirror these files too, since those who seek to continue to profit form them will want to bring them down asap.

Download:

CM:

Steam Client:

Setup Instructions:

Is this server program a java or an official program?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any idea why it will load auth perfectly but as soon as the manager is run it just crashes, i have checked all the settings many times

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If there is not enough RAM the server parts will just close, if you want to use the server with windows pagefile you have to manually set it to a higher value as windows itself is to slow to increase it by itself for the amount the server needs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, is there a video explanation or a simplified explanation with pictures.. It would be a great service if it was a video, how is the correct installation? Can anyone help me with this, I want to install it but I have little experience with it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server isn't registered and timezone, but the second error might be a follow up, check the DataSheet_Server Excel if both are the same and the server is registered there, just a typo can be enough to stop it. If the other two start then i guess the timezone settings should be fine.

Duh, I feel so dumb right now... you were 100% right, there was a copy/paste error in the XLS that I must have overread over and over for an hour... thank you for the heads up, that really helped!

CM system need to setup 4 file.

Which ports do you assign to those sites?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Duh, I feel so dumb right now... you were 100% right, there was a copy/paste error in the XLS that I must have overread over and over for an hour... thank you for the heads up, that really helped!

Which ports do you assign to those sites?

SSL use port 443

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when servers starts i start the game with the trick of taking the launchwiththis from nova client then game opens and when i press start it stay ad infinitum in now processing, does someone know how i can fix it? <3

i've fixed this coz the timezone was bad but now auth failed and closes xD

still eternal now processing

{"Date":"2022-06-30 12:31:54","ThreadId":"0x327C","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"4","ErrorNo":"eErrNoUnstableConnection","ErrorString":"네트워크 연결이 원활하지 않습니다. 잠시 후 다시 시도해 주세요.","Log":"submit2ForPearlAuth - Error 12029 in WinHttpSendRequest(localhost)({authToken:"AphirotX"})!" }

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your ini files

Code:
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=Server IP HERE
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
dontUsePublisherAuthentication=1
AUTH_URL=localhost
BILLING_URL=localhost

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at corsair_login folder's ini
[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA_ALPHA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA_ALPHA]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=192.168.0.11
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
PATCH_URL=http://download.gamecdn.net/pearlabyss/black/test/patch/
AUTH_URL=localhost
BILLING_URL=localhost
isServerSettingUseDB=0
isUseServerBexcel=0
isLoadBinaryStaticStatus=0
isUseGameGuard=0
isUseEAC=0
isUseEACReport=0
isUseCrcCheck=0
;CrcFileUrl=
INFLUX_URL=http://127.0.0.1:8086/write?db=bdoidc

at corsair_fieldclear folder's ini
[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA]
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
AUTH_URL=localhost
BILLING_URL=localhost
isServerSettingUseDB=0
isUseServerBexcel=0
isUseGameGuard=0
isUseEAC=0
isUseEACReport=0
isUseCrcCheck=0
;CrcFileUrl=

it seems it's oke but i got the authentication fail and closes

btw im launching the game with this command script: Echo off
cd bin64
start BlackDesert64.exe AphirotX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at corsair_login folder's ini
[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA_ALPHA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA_ALPHA]
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
AUTH_URL=localhost
BILLING_URL=localhost
isServerSettingUseDB=0
isUseServerBexcel=0
isUseGameGuard=0
isUseEAC=0
isUseEACReport=0
isUseCrcCheck=0
;CrcFileUrl=

at corsair_fieldclear folder's ini
[SERVICE]
TYPE=NA
RES=_EN_
nationType=1

[NA]
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
AUTH_URL=localhost
BILLING_URL=localhost
isServerSettingUseDB=0
isUseServerBexcel=0
isUseGameGuard=0
isUseEAC=0
isUseEACReport=0
isUseCrcCheck=0
;CrcFileUrl=

it seems it's oke but i got the authentication fail and closes

btw im launching the game with this command script: @Echo off
cd bin64
start BlackDesert64.exe AphirotX

I've pretty much the same or a similar issue, and I've run out of ideas... the client opens and closes without error, with the d3d9 dll file from the server, it gives error "failed to init auth" or something like that

the Nova server/client work, the retail client works, but non of the corsair client work (I tried 3 different clients, all refuse to start)

if anyone has any idea, I'd be really grateful ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wish i could help but i can't even get the manager to load soon as it opens it crashes, and there it plenty of swap file on windows server 2016 for it to run and physical memory so i also am running out of ideas

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've pretty much the same or a similar issue, and I've run out of ideas... the client opens and closes without error, with the d3d9 dll file from the server, it gives error "failed to init auth" or something like that

the Nova server/client work, the retail client works, but non of the corsair client work (I tried 3 different clients, all refuse to start)

if anyone has any idea, I'd be really grateful ...

wish i could help but i can't even get the manager to load soon as it opens it crashes, and there it plenty of swap file on windows server 2016 for it to run and physical memory so i also am running out of ideas

Can i see your log file?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
log file is blank on mine, auth runs, world server loads no problem, but manager just quits on load xD, event viewer is like no help at all sorry

Back