Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
PO7J7GU - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

All links are down !

The section will be separated by two types of topics:
Official Files and Emulator Files

I would like to mention the importance that this thread is only for disclosing download forms allowed by their respective authors in their publications, once they have been made public.

Official Files ( Client, Server & More )
Welcome to the Official Archives section. Remember, these files are real and have very few, minimal bugs, however these files require more disk space and more ram memory for them to run. BUT, if you do a search on RageZone, you'll see that there are ways to run these files even if you have little RAM. I hope you have fun!

Lahn Version (NA ?)

by @ashlay

Server Files / Client Files

Guardian Version Pre Awakening (GT DPLY 73)

These files are incomplete, you need to build DB files. Possibly I can find which client is this version.
These files are missing the client

Server Files

Nova Version (NA 376350)

Server Files

Client Files

Sage Pre Awakening (NA ?)

Server Files & DB

Client Files

Sage Awakening (NA ?)

Server Files & DB & Hadum Channel

Client Files

Corsair Version (NA 398535)

Server Files

Tool Files

Client Files

Emulator Files ( Client, Server & More )
Welcome to the Emulated files section. Remembering that they are files that will emulate a server, so it is normal to contain bugs and also to be in considerably outdated versions. They are handicrafts made by people who have given their time to improve the Emulator codes. I hope you have fun!
Version 491 (Dark Knight version)

Server Files

Client Files

Version 795 (Striker version)

Server Files

Client Files

Version 2100 REMASTERED (Lahn version)

Server Files

Client Files

Version 2508 (Guardian version)

Server Files

Client Files

Version 2774 (Nova version)

Remember, for you connect to the server and play normally, you need use this Launcher

Server Files

Client Files

06aKVd0 - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

ATTENTION ALL LINKS GET DOWN
09/21/2023 - All Links Get Down Again! I don't have any file anymore, i've lost all my files from Black Desert Online, if you have a mirror link, send to me and i'll update the thread. Otherwise if nobody can help, i'll request for disable this megathread

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the links! I been trying to get access to their git for weeks, but it seem they been very busy lately so I still dont have access. Curious about those 2 versions you mentioned. Which one would you say is more complete? Like, are they close to 70% working?

I mostly concerned about playing alone locally, currently using 491 hadesBD server. Would you say the versions here are more complete? Just curious before I reinstall it :)

Edit: Seems the remastered 1.07 server file has a password. I cant tell about the Client yet as is still downloading.

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the links! I been trying to get access to their git for weeks, but it seem they been very busy lately so I still dont have access. Curious about those 2 versions you mentioned. Which one would you say is more complete? Like, are they close to 70% working?

I mostly concerned about playing alone locally, currently using 491 hadesBD server. Would you say the versions here are more complete? Just curious before I reinstall it :)

I worng saying the Remastered v1.0.7z it's from ODO, but isn't, it's a unnoficial project.

The Remastered have bugs, but the version more playable it's the 491, but, 795 better version it's from ODO, and remastered it's v1.0.7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer. I will try the current remastered just to toy around for a while(old one I could never finish the 1st black spirits quest despite following the fixes posted here). By the way, the server 1.0.7 files password seems to be "odo".

Okay done with the download of remastered client, but it also has a password, which isnt odo. By any chance do you know it?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer. I will try the current remastered just to toy around for a while(old one I could never finish the 1st black spirits quest despite following the fixes posted here). By the way, the server 1.0.7 files password seems to be "odo".

Okay done with the download of remastered client, but it also has a password, which isnt odo. By any chance do you know it?

I'll check. Updated, follow the link to get password.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks again. Now I am having problems with the java. Tried with versions 152, then 252 and then tried Java SE 14, but it keeps saying this:

Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/bdoemu/login/LoginServer has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 57.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(Unknown Source)

I assume it has to do with the version I tried.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ! Thanks to share!! Which remastered version working correctly ? Or which server files working to mystic and lahn ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to get the remaster running, but I am having issues at the first set of tutorial quests. The Black Spirit makes you walk to a supply box, but after you get to it nothing happens. Cant press R to interact with it, and cant go past that ):

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I managed to get the remaster running, but I am having issues at the first set of tutorial quests. The Black Spirit makes you walk to a supply box, but after you get to it nothing happens. Cant press R to interact with it, and cant go past that ):

I'll add another version with more fixes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i run 1.07,I see this"Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/bdoemu/login/LoginServer has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 57.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:763)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:467)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:73)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:368)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:362)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:361)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(LauncherHelper.java:495)

so what can i do to run this server?Anyone can help me,thanks a lot

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
When i run 1.07,I see this"Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:763)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:467)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:73)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:368)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:362)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:361)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(LauncherHelper.java:495)

so what can i do to run this server?Anyone can help me,thanks a lot

What is the version of your java?

Back