Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope it helped you, any questions can contact me via private chat or commenting below, I will prepare the tools...

I got several questions, so forgive my ignorance. Me and my friends are tired of new servers shutting down like 6 months after it starts (cash grab servers) so we wanted to make our own just to chill and relax away from Retail version.

Question 1:
We wanted to do a Remastered Server, but I don't know the difference between all the packs inside 2100 Remastered (Odo, deli39, hack2u, Nopey, devilmaydie770, & Chinese Devs). What would be the best one to download?

Question 2:
I see it goes all the way up to 2886, but it just says client. Is the client the only thing required to update to newer content? Or do I need newer server files too?

Question 3:
Almost my entire guild will be playing in our down time from Retail (about 60-80 people) so what VPS specs do you recommend to support 100 people max?

Question 4:
Are there any tools required or possibly needed to update or fix bugs?

Wanted to say thank you for putting up with all my newbie questions ahead of time. ^_^

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I got several questions, so forgive my ignorance. Me and my friends are tired of new servers shutting down like 6 months after it starts (cash grab servers) so we wanted to make our own just to chill and relax away from Retail version.

Question 1:
We wanted to do a Remastered Server, but I don't know the difference between all the packs inside 2100 Remastered (Odo, deli39, hack2u, Nopey, devilmaydie770, & Chinese Devs). What would be the best one to download?

Question 2:
I see it goes all the way up to 2886, but it just says client. Is the client the only thing required to update to newer content? Or do I need newer server files too?

Question 3:
Almost my entire guild will be playing in our down time from Retail (about 60-80 people) so what VPS specs do you recommend to support 100 people max?

Question 4:
Are there any tools required or possibly needed to update or fix bugs?

Wanted to say thank you for putting up with all my newbie questions ahead of time. ^_^

Hello .. Good night.

1 - At the moment the best server file for version 2100 Remastered is being: Chinese Developers.

2 - Client are a step for you to update the version of your server, but unfortunately you need to take many other steps that are even difficult to explain here. (And using the client and trying to log into your server will not work, you need to have the appropriate files for that version)

3 - I recommend that you use a dedicated server instead of a vps, a dedicated server with 32GB of ram will help you a lot.

4 - In relation to tools, there are some already ready and others that are in development, I will wait for all of them to come out then I post them here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello .. Good night.1 - At the moment the best server file for version 2100 Remastered is being: Chinese Developers.2 - Client are a step for you to update the version of your server, but unfortunately you need to take many other steps that are even difficult to explain here. (And using the client and trying to log into your server will not work, you need to have the appropriate files for that version)3 - I recommend that you use a dedicated server instead of a vps, a dedicated server with 32GB of ram will help you a lot.4 - In relation to tools, there are some already ready and others that are in development, I will wait for all of them to come out then I post them here.
Thank you for the response!!Could you DM me the steps needed or direct me to a guide that has the steps? ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys. What is a Password for Remastered_ODO_Client_080120.7z? 2100 "odo" not working and "aOaO{@-777_'")]X##0d0#@#r3m4573r3d#@#cl13n7##X[("'_777-@}OaOa" too.. Thanks.

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
hey guys. What is a Password for Remastered_ODO_Client_080120.7z? 2100 "odo" not working and "aOaO{@-777_'")]X##0d0#@#r3m4573r3d#@#cl13n7##X[("'_777-@}OaOa" too.. Thanks.

The password its the one whos i put in same local of client, dont have secrets

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Before see you here and on streaming live on discord I don't know where I can found any resources about bdo emu. I have used for myself the old 491 for make changes with java. I wanna help into this project for free, you can send me (public or private) where I can share my work or work with someone? Thanks bro, I really appreciated your work about you.

Well, we have emudevs, blackzone and odo team atm.
Just send me a private message with your discord and i show you all links etc, bcs cant post discord here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Somone here that managed to download the Server by BlackZone (Chinese devs) and updatem, willing to share it again? coz the links are down?

Also anyone know password for HaCk2u-ReMaS.rar file?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
@radosny777 ive ask to hack2u about the password from he server files but he dont say nothing.

And about blackzone files im really sorry i try to find but nothing..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@radosny777 ive ask to @hack2u about the password from he server files but he dont say nothing.

No worries Ledie, I've read all the post from the past, and I can see that you have already contributed a lot to the projects and helped other people, which is awesome ;)

Time for someone else to help :)

@radosny777 ive ask to @hack2u about the password from he server files but he dont say nothing.

No worries Ledie, I've read all the post from the past, and I can see that you have already contributed a lot to the projects and helped other people, which is awesome ;)

Time for someone else to help :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, we have emudevs, blackzone and odo team atm.
Just send me a private message with your discord and i show you all links etc, bcs cant post discord here

ODO? ODO consists only of children who play completely disoriented on the server and have no idea what they do and the releases are almost every time only trash! What is blackzone?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
ODO? ODO consists only of children who play completely disoriented on the server and have no idea what they do and the releases are almost every time only trash! What is blackzone?

Damn, how long time CEOSoulmate
Blackzone its a chinese forum, some chineses whos do some works

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well , you can say that if you can release something better than them . i dont find better server than theirs . it doesnt mean its perfect , so much bug exist that annoying but i cant find source better than odo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PO7J7GU - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums
Well, I did it once, but I lost access to the old google drive, so I got access to a new one and here are all the versions and tools (coming soon) that were released and indicative of which versions work and which don't.

I wanted to let you know that any new version and new tool will be added here.

2VjUqo - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

Google Drive links
Client, Server and Launcher (I don't know the owner, maybe O.D.O)

Server by R00tz from ODO

Client Ogrefest (There are 26 winrar files each weighing 2GB)

Server by @Robson26 (He missed patch-notes, but test and leave your review)

Server Final by EmuDevs

Launcher, XC and Server by @Kirito2105

New Age BD Client

O.D.O Server Fix

Server and sqlite3 manufacture fix (I don't find the owner)

Server and Client Remastered 1.0.7 (Password: odo)

Server Remastered Optimized by @deli39

Server Remastered by @hack2u

Server, Client, Launcher, Sky Sniffer and Launcher Source by @Nopey

Client Six parts of 5 GB by: devilmaydie770 and Server by ODO (It's the same client from O.D.O mega discord download )
(Client password )

Server by BlackZone (Chinese devs)

Mega links

Launcher

Server by Rootz coordinator from O.D.O

Server Final by EmuDevs

Client in 5 parts
[/SPOILER

Client

Launcher, XC and Server by @Kirito2105

New Age BD Client

O.D.O Server Fix

Server and sqlite3 manufacture fix (I don't find the owner)

Client by O.D.O

Server and Client Remastered 1.0.7 (Password: odo)

Server 2100 Remastered Optimized by @deli39

Server 2100 Remastered by @hack2u

Server, Client, Launcher, Sky Sniffer and Launcher Source by @Nopey

Server ODO Remastered by ODO

Client 2100 Remastered by ODO

Dropbox links

pt 1
pt 2

Launcher

Server by R00tz from ODO

gSFYb8z - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

Tools will be added soon.

Warning: Links of google drive get down i'll solve this

I hope it helped you, any questions can contact me via private chat or commenting below, I will prepare the tools after completing the upload of two clients

Is it possible to get acces to the Blackzone Remastered version please google drive

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Is it possible to get acces to the Blackzone Remastered version please google drive

It is, i've uploaded it in another gdrive, because this gdrive links get down, in a near future i'll get another gdrive and then upload all again.

to download.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have password error for this one i not understand... >>>>Server and Client Remastered 1.0.7 (Password: odo)
Spoiler:

forgot it i just an idioto already solved xd

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to access the 2779 version on droplink, but i'm unable to. Any chance to recieve permission?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its possible customize client?
If yes, you have any tools for make this?
Regardless of the Remastered version or not

Back