Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If they share they client and server will be the most achievemnt of this forum, because they use official files xD

Hey, new comer here.
Do we have any idea how they got their hands on official server files?
Also, what made them shut down the server? Was there a cease and desist?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Hey, new comer here.
Do we have any idea how they got their hands on official server files?
Also, what made them shut down the server? Was there a cease and desist?

Well, for have official files is hard to explain, because even i don't know. Also if you don't have money, it's better you give up. And about they close they server i don't have idea..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, that is very fast work and response.
Thanks a lot Ledie, you are a legend!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I run Sever File for V2508, the gameserver keeps loosing its connection to login server and reconnect. Please see the picture for your information

Note: I have tried both version of Java:
- jdk-16.0.1
- jre1.8.0_261
Any advice or solution would be appreciated

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
When I run Sever File for V2508, the gameserver keeps loosing its connection to login server and reconnect. Please see the picture for your information

Note: I have tried both version of Java:
- jdk-16.0.1
- jre1.8.0_261
Any advice or solution would be appreciated

Try to use last release on the forum on release section

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to fix the last problem when gameserver lost connection to login server by correcting the value in the file: networks.properties on both login and gameserver\config folder.
However I am facing 02 problems now:
1. Client Language is in Russian and it does not change to English even though I change the Language setting to International and English
2. Client can't log in although I have set server IP to 127.0.0.1 in the service.ini , and set login.autoregistration.accounts = true in the login.properties

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I was able to fix the last problem when gameserver lost connection to login server by correcting the value in the file: networks.properties on both login and gameserver\config folder.
However I am facing 02 problems now:
1. Client Language is in Russian and it does not change to English even though I change the Language setting to International and English
2. Client can't log in although I have set server IP to 127.0.0.1 in the service.ini , and set login.autoregistration.accounts = true in the login.properties

For client service.ini, try to put your ipv4, for language, can you send me screenshot of your client folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your response, Ledie. I have changed the Ip address within Service.ini and networks.properties to my IPv4 which is 192.168.1.10 and problem still remain.
Please the picture for:
1. My client folder:
2. Service.ini:
3. Networks.properties:

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Thanks for your response, Ledie. I have changed the Ip address within Service.ini and networks.properties to my IPv4 which is 192.168.1.10 and problem still remain.
Please the picture for:
1. My client folder:
2. Service.ini:
3. Networks.properties:

Please delete your ipv4 and theses images where show your ipv4 bro.

Also go to loginserver/bin/configs/login.properties and use this config

# Automatic registration for accounts.
# Default: false
login.autoregistration.accounts = true

# Enable auth by token from web.
# Default: true
login.server.token.auth.enabled = true

# Enable auth by email database field.
# Default: false
login.server.auth.by.email = true

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Ledie,
I have checked the login.properties and 3 parameters have been set to True and login screen still stuck. I don't know what to do now.
By the way your BDO section has become too popular now, client version 2260 are now too busy and google tells everyone to revisit after 24 hours.
Anyway congratulation to Ledie, Caicai and the whole team.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Thanks Ledie,
I have checked the login.properties and 3 parameters have been set to True and login screen still stuck. I don't know what to do now.
By the way your BDO section has become too popular now, client version 2260 are now too busy and google tells everyone to revisit after 24 hours.
Anyway congratulation to Ledie, Caicai and the whole team.

I'll help you on the private message, check your inbox

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there - am I wrong or in the server folder should be something like 1.***.bat ? Downloaded the last server files (by R00tz 491v) and followed the tutorial on https://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/setup-server-local-online-1184546/ , but
1. Is such file missing?
2. Here are screenshots from the 2-LoginServer.bat & 3-GameServer.bat (again - I have no 1.Database or something)

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Hi there - am I wrong or in the server folder should be something like 1.***.bat ? Downloaded the last server files (by R00tz 491v) and followed the tutorial on https://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/setup-server-local-online-1184546/ , but
1. Is such file missing?
2. Here are screenshots from the 2-LoginServer.bat & 3-GameServer.bat (again - I have no 1.Database or something)

Is missing database ?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Yes. Just in the archive is no such file:

Try to use that one:
Put on the same folder as server, is a database taken from 491 from Robson

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chance of getting the 223 client on MEGA. On Google they are blocked

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice , all work :p Thkns all : P , just a question , were we can change name server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many thanks to Ledie and all involved team members. I must admit that they work really hard and fast

Back