Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

----
Reaction score
Erm.. all of theese thread's files are blocked by google and the old copy-to-your-drive-method is long time not working now... can you upload the tools and files to mega or such?

Thx for your share's btw.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ledie, is it possible you could help me get version 2508? Google region nuked it everywhere. I've tried VPNs for different regions but they all flopped. But regardless of whether you do choose to help me or not, this product is great. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Erm.. all of theese thread's files are blocked by google and the old copy-to-your-drive-method is long time not working now... can you upload the tools and files to mega or such?

Thx for your share's btw.

Ledie, is it possible you could help me get version 2508? Google region nuked it everywhere. I've tried VPNs for different regions but they all flopped. But regardless of whether you do choose to help me or not, this product is great. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us

Whats happen ? You both can't download ? What message appear?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whats happen ? You both can't download ? What message appear?

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

This is what google gives

----
Reaction score
Mirror for tools all in one archive -

It has 1-2 webpage also but i was not able to download ALL its the google quota thingy

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its the google quota thingy

The google quota is quite the undesirable thing unfortunately

If anyone is having trouble with the google quota, here is the new trick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TkjVbcP7-8

However, it will take far longer than the old 'copy to your drive' trick as the zipping process is slow

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Ledie,

I have a jdk 14. version installed and have deposited it in the env the path (i think too). However, the Loginserver and Gameserver tells me constantly that is not the case? Where do I have the error :D or do I need exclusively the jdk 14 version they have? btw I sent a request for the jdg 14 version but i need access to it, I hope you or someone can help there if necessary via dc: slin#0685

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Ledie,

I have a jdk 14. version installed and have deposited it in the env the path (i think too). However, the Loginserver and Gameserver tells me constantly that is not the case? Where do I have the error :D or do I need exclusively the jdk 14 version they have? btw I sent a request for the jdg 14 version but i need access to it, I hope you or someone can help there if necessary via dc: slin#0685

Uninstall the java edition you have and just install the java 14 runtime environment from here.

I had the same issue as you until I downloaded just the runtime environment. As for the version I downloaded, it is the bottom most one

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dear iPlayMMO,

thanks for the try but i have to admit that it didn't help. It shows me the same message, I don't know if I forgot anything, but I can't think of anything because I followed the tutorial as much as possible.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Ledie for the google drive reupload :love: can finally tryout the stable version!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PO7J7GU - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

Feel free to ask me any questions.

I wanted to let you know that any new version and new tool will be added here.

oLq20C - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

kEbhbkM - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

491v

MEGA

795v

MEGA

2100v NO REMASTERED (Also known by number: 223. I don't know why is known also by: 2100)

MEGA

2100v REMASTERED (Also known by number: 223. I don't know why is known also by: 2100)

MEGA

2260 (Also known by number: 223. I don't know why is known also by: 2100)
Attention: this is the files supposed to be fixed by chineses devs, i don't know wich fixes it comes.

MEGA

2508v (Also known by number: 519)

MEGA

F96ve7 - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

491v

795v

2100v NO REMASTERED (Also known by number: 223. I don't know why is known also by: 2100)

2100v REMASTERED (Also known by number: 223. I don't know why is known also by: 2100)

2260 (Also known by number: 223. I don't know why is known also by: 2100)
Attention: this is the files supposed to be fixed by chineses devs, i don't know wich fixes it comes.

2508v (Also known by number: 519)

admsl7d - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

kEbhbkM - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

(Patch; This isn't the complete client, this files is for whos already have the 2100 Client Remastered) If you want download the complete client: (Already patched, come with client patch)

Client in 8 parts of 4GB. (Already come patched with the client patch)

F96ve7 - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

KbqdZhc - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

kUjV6E4 - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

Nemesis Desert BossTimer Website [ ] [ ]
GamezBD Website [ ] [ ]
Nemesis Desert First Website [ ] [ ]
Nemesis Desert Modern Style Website [ ] [ ]
Desert Core CMS by Lautaro [ ] [ ]

06aKVd0 - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

- Added categories and sub-categories (UnStable for versions with bugs; Stable for versions fixed)
- Added Link Server 2100/223 to the Stable categories
- Added Link Client 2100/223 to the Stable categories
- Added Client Split in 8 Parts of 4GB to the Stable Categories 2100/223
- Added Complete Client in 1 Part of 32GB to the Stable Categories 2100/223

UPDATING THE THREAD WITH NEW FRESH LINKS

Page not found --"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, the file you requested does not exist.

Make sure the URL is correct and that the file exists.

2o6P3tE - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Sorry, the file you requested does not exist.

Make sure the URL is correct and that the file exists.

2o6P3tE - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

I will soon be placing the links again. I'm looking for a new host and/or depending on going to be on a new gdrive account.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wat about you got 50g free

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I play Guardian Server, I get game crash when I go to Olvia town. How to fix it?

Back