Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In Guardian server, after I apply patch 1.0 to gameserver (downloaded from ), I get null point exception error when I launch the game client...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey there,
i have start a new server with all the files Ledie has Released yet. The Downloadspeed is set to 100mbit/s max. and limited to 5 Users at a time.
I will create a seperate thread when its ready for public soon.

Ps.: Ledie i LOVE your Work..... Thank you :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I keep getting "failed to connect error". Initially I downloaded the Guardian version but it was unusable as it used over 90% of my CPU and it also couldn't connect. Then I downloaded the "Archer Version Remastered Drieghan Expansion" version found in OP on this thread.

I then edited the server.ini file to:

[SERVICE]
TYPE=GT
RES=_EN_

[GT]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=127.0.0.1
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
PATCH_URL=
viewTradeMarketUrl=https://trade.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/
gameTradeMarketUrl=https://game-trade.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/

Which didn't work. So I edited "network.properties" files found in directory "loginserver\bin\configs" & "loginserver\bin\configs" according to the instructions here.

It doesn't work straight from the archive and I really do not know what I am going. Working blind here. What else do I need to edit? Thank you
0 Links

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why if want to login to server, the client always force close? any one have same issue? and how to fix that.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

i'm have the same error, could you help me?

Download from this fresh

When I play Guardian Server, I get game crash when I go to Olvia town. How to fix it?

This has been fixed in this

Just update your server side and client side

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I keep getting "failed to connect error". Initially I downloaded the Guardian version but it was unusable as it used over 90% of my CPU and it also couldn't connect. Then I downloaded the "Archer Version Remastered Drieghan Expansion" version found in OP on this thread.

I then edited the server.ini file to:

Which didn't work. So I edited "network.properties" files found in directory "loginserver\bin\configs" & "loginserver\bin\configs" according to the instructions here.

It doesn't work straight from the archive and I really do not know what I am going. Working blind here. What else do I need to edit? Thank you
0 Links
Hi.

For archer files i recommend you use your ipv4 instead of local ip (127.0.0.1)
Also, don't show your ipv4 there

Why if want to login to server, the client always force close? any one have same issue? and how to fix that.

Probabbly because server side is offline or client-side service.ini isn't configured. need check. Can give more details?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix

20:11:09.530 ERROR - Problem during startup java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: bind at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method) ~[?:?] at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:479) ~[?:?] at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:468) ~[?:?] at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:220) ~[?:?] at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioServerSocketChannel.doBind(NioServerSocketChannel.java:134) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.bind(AbstractChannel.java:550) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.bind(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1334) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeBind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:506) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.bind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:491) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.handler.logging.LoggingHandler.bind(LoggingHandler.java:221) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeBind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:506) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.bind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:491) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.bind(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:973) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.bind(AbstractChannel.java:248) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.bootstrap.AbstractBootstrap$2.run(AbstractBootstrap.java:356) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:164) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:472) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:500) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832) ~[?:?]

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
download link for client is not working, any help pls?

Can you give details? Error? What happen?

how to fix

20:11:09.530 ERROR - Problem during startup java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: bind at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method) ~[?:?] at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:479) ~[?:?] at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:468) ~[?:?] at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:220) ~[?:?] at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioServerSocketChannel.doBind(NioServerSocketChannel.java:134) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.bind(AbstractChannel.java:550) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.bind(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1334) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeBind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:506) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.bind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:491) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.handler.logging.LoggingHandler.bind(LoggingHandler.java:221) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeBind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:506) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.bind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:491) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.bind(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:973) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.bind(AbstractChannel.java:248) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.bootstrap.AbstractBootstrap$2.run(AbstractBootstrap.java:356) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:164) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:472) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:500) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832) ~[?:?]

What version? And what java version you're using?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx all works great pack only question how do i make the game more difficultly ?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
thx all works great pack only question how do i make the game more difficultly ?

You can edit the rates.properties

Located on: gameserver/bin/configs/

Edit the EXP Rate, Drop Rate etc

Here it says that it has a virus in the launcher

Hi! This is a false positive. But also have anothers launchers on website, you can download they if you don't trust on my launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm playing guardian version, but we cant sail at all. Some boats are impossible to create/update, and the rest are too bugged to do anything with them.
Any idea about how to fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone. First of all, thanks to Ledie and other people for the incredible job they are doing with the server. I'm trying to run the game and the server and it loads my CPU to 100%. The game crashes for me once I try to enter the game with my newly created PJ. I don't know what to do in the settings to make it work for me. If anyone knows how to fix it please help. My PC 46 GM RAM i5 4th Gen. It is the Guardian's Server. Greetings G

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guardian is newer with guardian class. Guardian emus are still pretty bugged. Archer is more mature with more fixes applied.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. Immediately I apologize for the bad text, as I translate through Google.

I wanted to translate the text that is in the form of DDS files on my native language, but I can't do because it takes a clean version of the game for Meta Jnjector. And the version of the client that you provide already has a patch. Could you share clean files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have difficulty compiling source and accessing sqlArcher Version Remastered Drieghan ExpansionA video guide on how to compile source files and access mysql is requiredthank you

Back