Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think they will not update the links, i've been waiting since 5april and nothing. i hope he will update them to enjoy this game in single player adventure.
that sucks, i hope someone can upload mirror or torrent

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PO7J7GU - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

The section will be separated by two types of topics:
Official Files and Emulator Files

I would like to mention the importance that this thread is only for disclosing download forms allowed by their respective authors in their publications, once they have been made public.

Emulator Files ( Client, Server & More )

06aKVd0 - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

Please update links pleaase ledie we love you ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone else got the files on hand? I think Ledie died
i think he got frustrated about some stupid people in the past and maybe he is not willing to share or help anymore or maybe busy with life/work etc.. i hope someone else or even him share the files :cry:

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Guy's i'm busy with real life. Studying a lot, i don't even have time anymore to help a friend with his project.
About the mirror's i'm really thinking about utorrent to seed the files, because all my drive accounts get down. Maybe next month i can try to contract a new host for the files, but right now i can't, if you have a cloud space i can upload all my files, even official files wich didn't got released.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Guy's i'm busy with real life. Studying a lot, i don't even have time anymore to help a friend with his project.
About the mirror's i'm really thinking about utorrent to seed the files, because all my drive accounts get down. Maybe next month i can try to contract a new host for the files, but right now i can't, if you have a cloud space i can upload all my files, even official files wich didn't got released.
I have 2tb google drive it enough ?

Reaction score
Offcourse brother!. I send you a DM. I'll upload all files and then fix the threads wich is missing links
I've been trying to message you, I don't know your discord. I have an enterprise NAS with 22TB of storage I could use for links. I just need valid files. I'm kinda just waiting on getting working links. I'm also down to seed any torrents if those are created.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Started to update the links. I'll start from Emulator files first, one time they're fast to upload compared to the Official ones

I've been trying to message you, I don't know your discord. I have an enterprise NAS with 22TB of storage I could use for links. I just need valid files. I'm kinda just waiting on getting working links. I'm also down to seed any torrents if those are created.

Ohhh. I'll DM you soon with my discord, for we have more mirror's

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Started to update the links. I'll start from Emulator files first, one time they're fast to upload compared to the Official ones

Ohhh. I'll DM you soon with my discord, for we have more mirror's
if there is any torrent im willing to seed any time. i have a question which emulator you think is the most stable to play localy with remastered client ?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
if there is any torrent im willing to seed any time. i have a question which emulator you think is the most stable to play localy with remastered client ?

The most stable emulator is the 2100 Remastered (Lahn Version).
Is the most optimized and clean.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The most stable emulator is the 2100 Remastered (Lahn Version).
Is the most optimized and clean.
yes thank you for everything i just found a small problem when i tried to connect in navicat with your files i couldn't it says cannot connect to MangoDB no suitable servers found....

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
yes thank you for everything i just found a small problem when i tried to connect in navicat with your files i couldn't it says cannot connect to MangoDB no suitable servers found....

Check the port. I think i have changed the port for connect to the mongoDB

Back