Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay, so I tried downloading the Nopey files. I have no idea how to use these and there's no README either.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The Remastered 1.0.7 (CLIENT/SERVER) version of the client's unzip password is:

aOaO{*@-777_'")]X##0d0#@#r3m4573r3d#@#cl13n7##X[("'_777-@*}OaOa

I found them after some searching, hoping to help those in need.

I have to say that for now, even the ODO version 795 still has a lot of bugs.

Horse delivery will lead to a time that can't be waited in this life...

Some items in the mall can no longer log in to the game after purchase.

Certain items obtained by killing monsters normally will also make it impossible to log into the game.

Even if my server has 64GB of RAM, and I allocated 40GB of RAM for it to run, it will indirectly refresh the NPC in a certain task...

I hope a better and complete version can be released in the future.

I am looking forward to playing this fun game with my friends, but unfortunately everything in the official version requires money, and that bad game environment
(I Refers to a group of people in this game's official server has become a group, they always make you uncomfortable...)......

All in all, I hope that one day a perfect version of this game will appear, and the remastered version of the screen has indeed improved, and everyone should give it a try.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HOW do i change the Language? i tired to replace the LanguageData_EN.loc but Error.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
when i start the game it say "failed to init security"

ok fixed all my prob now when i put my family name the slecte the game server thez game close

if u can help me i cany complete the tutorial in game ! ;) and all good onyl i got little rollback sometimes but i will explore the config files

Try to check your visuals, directX, gpu updates and others.

Thank you for sharing!

Where can I get the right client? ->795 ODO v1.3.1 alpha (Thanks ODO community) (SERVER)

I mean in they discord, i'll try to get and post here

is this remastered version?

Which one ?

So, how exactly do I use the Remastered 1.0.7 (CLIENT/SERVER) THIS IS NOT AN ODO RELEASE files? Sorry, I'm new to this. I just want to try out Mystic, the costumes, and skills.

This depends, how you want use ?

I saw your post and publish the reply! Think you're terrific! Want to learn with you! Whether or not! Can you give me some black desert 2100 repair materials? I'm learning repair black desert! Thank you very much! My E-mail!qushenghua88@foxmail.comI'm using BBS! Akita released that version! But there are a lot of bugshttp://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-odore-v1-0-alpha-1178257/

Hi, how i can help you ?

Okay, so I tried downloading the Nopey files. I have no idea how to use these and there's no README either.

Hi, this version from nopey are a little bit outdated and with many bugs, download the 1.0.7 or the 1.0 from odo, its better.

The Remastered 1.0.7 (CLIENT/SERVER) version of the client's unzip password is:

I found them after some searching, hoping to help those in need.

I have to say that for now, even the ODO version 795 still has a lot of bugs.

Horse delivery will lead to a time that can't be waited in this life...

Some items in the mall can no longer log in to the game after purchase.

Certain items obtained by killing monsters normally will also make it impossible to log into the game.

Even if my server has 64GB of RAM, and I allocated 40GB of RAM for it to run, it will indirectly refresh the NPC in a certain task...

I hope a better and complete version can be released in the future.

I am looking forward to playing this fun game with my friends, but unfortunately everything in the official version requires money, and that bad game environment
(I Refers to a group of people in this game's official server has become a group, they always make you uncomfortable...)......

All in all, I hope that one day a perfect version of this game will appear, and the remastered version of the screen has indeed improved, and everyone should give it a try.

About missing npcs, this is a problem of emu files, and this group whos have official files its the evolution bdo and they boguht the 2779 (guardian and shai and expansion sea) from one private contact. They have official files now, let's wait they release and try to get they version.

HOW do i change the Language? i tired to replace the LanguageData_EN.loc but Error.

You need use a bdo_encrypt and decrypt tool, and need use the same .loc files for this version, if you use .loc from others version, game will close

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try to check your visuals, directX, gpu updates and others.

Hi, this version from nopey are a little bit outdated and with many bugs, download the 1.0.7 or the 1.0 from odo, its better.

About missing npcs, this is a problem of emu files, and this group whos have official files its the evolution bdo and they boguht the 2779 (guardian and shai and expansion sea) from one private contact. They have official files now, let's wait they release and try to get they version.

You need use a bdo_encrypt and decrypt tool, and need use the same .loc files for this version, if you use .loc from others version, game will close

Hey Ledie. Thanks for the reply. I was looking to setup the game for offline solo playing only (run server on my pc and play client on same pc). I have the odo RE v1.0.1 Alpha release and it's working straight after downloading it because it's a complete ready-to-go package, but it has many issues with item boxes not opening, and skills not being learned until you log out and log in again. I'm looking for a quick fix but I'm not versed in server emulation so I only know copy-pasting and switching files up, seriously. I don't even know things like Java SDKs or whatever needs to be used to run the game.

If you can point me to the best download for Remastered (Mystic and Lahn working), and how to install/make the downloaded files work I would be grateful. But if the release you're planning of your own Remastered set is much better (better fixed I mean), then maybe I'll wait for your release instead. :):

About evo bdo and their 2779 (guardian, shai, expansion sea), they seem to be going to keep it on their own private server so I don't think we'll get any server and client file releases from them. That's unless you have contacts with them saying they'll be doing that anytime soon.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for reply, another issues is the Beginner Mission cant finish, stuck at the Box

also how can i pass the tutorial? and what is the GM code list of 1.0.7?

Also why no monster spawn?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Thanks for reply, another issues is the Beginner Mission cant finish, stuck at the Box

For take the potions from the begging, you need fix the opcodes, put the opcodes right for character do a correct action.

For pass tutorial you can put yourself as admin, or put for every player start in level 20. If im not sure this are located in> starter.properties in gameserver/bin/configs/

For monster spawn check the ai.properties in > gameserver/bin/configs/

and put this: spawn_ai: false > spawn_ai: true

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks, also some problem I found,
1. Many Gift Box can not use
2. Shop are not Sync between Server and Client, also many things can not buy
3. A Lot of NPC location of quest are wrong

How can I Sync the server side, i known already in Data was saved in Client Bexcel, but how can i Sync the server side

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i tryed all links and they're all dead. plz reupload the files to mega so all people on italy could grab those because torrents doesn't work well here... peace dudes.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
i tryed all links and they're all dead. plz reupload the files to mega so all people on italy could grab those because torrents doesn't work well here... peace dudes.

If you give me an account mega with 1TB i can upload all they again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:(:When I tried to come back to check if this post was updated.
:(:It shows that it has been deleted.
:(:This makes me feel hesitant and confused.
:(:I hope everything is well and everything will develop smoothly.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

I need a google drive account unlimited for publish all they again, i actually have they in my hd

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

Uploaded all again

I have plenty of free space on my mega and dropbox i send you a PM.

Can pm me on discord ? Ledie#1194

thanks, also some problem I found,
1. Many Gift Box can not use
2. Shop are not Sync between Server and Client, also many things can not buy
3. A Lot of NPC location of quest are wrong

How can I Sync the server side, i known already in Data was saved in Client Bexcel, but how can i Sync the server side

1 - Follow this tutorial
2 - Follow the tutorial from step 1 and will be fixed
3 - Follow the tutorial from step 1 and will be fixed e.e

You can follow this tutorial and will fix a lot of problems and about monsters not spawning, how much of ram you have ?

GM Code list its the same of this one but instead of "/" you will use "."

when i start the game it say "failed to init security"

ok fixed all my prob now when i put my family name the slecte the game server thez game close

if u can help me i cany complete the tutorial in game ! ;) and all good onyl i got little rollback sometimes but i will explore the config files

You can follow this tutorial for fix little corrections

Thank you for sharing!

Where can I get the right client? ->795 ODO v1.3.1 alpha (Thanks ODO community) (SERVER)

I'll finish uploading in some hours and i'll pin you or just edit this reply

is this remastered version?

yeah.. we have remastered, no remastered, 795, 491

So, how exactly do I use the Remastered 1.0.7 (CLIENT/SERVER) THIS IS NOT AN ODO RELEASE files? Sorry, I'm new to this. I just want to try out Mystic, the costumes, and skills.

You can follow this tutorial

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Ledie Sorry to bother you with asking, but could you tell me/specify which client and server pair would be more updated/fixed among your releases? I'm presently using the 2100 ODO Release with no modifications/fixes because it's the easiest to just download and run for local playtest, but I would at least like to try a more updated version since people have added more fixes since the ODO one released.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
@Ledie Sorry to bother you with asking, but could you tell me/specify which client and server pair would be more updated/fixed among your releases? I'm presently using the 2100 ODO Release with no modifications/fixes because it's the easiest to just download and run for local playtest, but I would at least like to try a more updated version since people have added more fixes since the ODO one released.

Look, I added files from a recently fixed server (not much) by the Chinese blackzone team. Soon I will add more files from them
The file are in: 2100 Remastered

Back